- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Thomas W Kieffer
Daniel J Kieffer
Austin C Wheaton
F, b. September 8, 1896, d. May 25, 1975
Family: Walter F Puls (b. September 8, 1894, d. June 7, 1957)
- Dorothy Puls
- Leland Puls (b. June 11, 1915, d. March 4, 1922)
- Ethel Puls (b. August 23, 1917, d. January 19, 1994)
- Lloyd Charles Puls (b. December 10, 1919, d. November 20, 2010)
- Eunice Paulina Puls (b. August 12, 1921, d. October 27, 2010)
- Mahlon Wilbert Puls (b. December 25, 1929, d. February 14, 1983)
- Birth: Alice Hartsworm was born on September 8, 1896.
- Death: She died on May 25, 1975, at age 78, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lloyd Charles Puls
M, b. December 10, 1919, d. November 20, 2010
- Birth: Lloyd Charles Puls was born on December 10, 1919 in Stephensville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ruth H Abendroth were married on May 12, 1945.
- Death: Lloyd Charles Puls died on November 20, 2010, at age 90, in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Lloyd C. "Bud" Puls, 90, Appleton, passed away at Brewster Village on Saturday, November 20, 2010. He was born in Stephensville on December 10, 1919, the son of the late Walter and Alice (Hartswarm) Puls. On May 12, 1945, he married Ruth Abendroth. She preceded him in death in 2003. Bud was proud to serve in the U.S. Army, in Europe, during World War II with the 3rd Armored Division, earning the Purple Heart. Bud was a salesperson for the Wisconsin Distributing Company, retiring in 1985. He was an avid baseball fan, enjoying the Cubs. He enjoyed attending his family's sporting events and activities. Bud will be remembered for being there for his neighbors and friends, always lending a helping hand. He also liked a good game of cards.
Bud is survived by his son, Gary (Donna) Puls, Larsen; grandchildren, Josh (special friend, Sarah) Puls, Neenah; and Erin (special friend, John) Puls, La Crosse; sister, Dorothy Forslund, Neenah; sisters-in-law, Betty Kohl, Appleton; and Mary Abendroth, Appleton; special family members, Dick and Diane Pound and their son, Andy; many nieces, nephews, relatives and special friends.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Ruth; sisters, Ethel (Francis) Magolski and Eunice (Leonard) Abendroth; brothers, Leland and Mahlon (Fern) Puls; and brother-in-law, Leon Forslund.
The funeral service will be at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, November 24, 2010, at MOUNT OLIVE EV. LUTHERAN CHURCH, 930 E. Florida Ave., with the Rev. Benjamin Berger officiating. Friends will be received at the church on Wednesday from 9 a.m. until the time of the service. Burial will be in Appleton Highland Memorial Park.
The family extends a special thank you to the staff at Brewster Village for their kind and compassionate care.
Further, a special thank you to Bud's many neighbors for their friendship and help.Wichmann Funeral Home
537 North Superior Street
Ruth H Abendroth
F, b. June 8, 1922, d. September 9, 2003
- Birth: Ruth H Abendroth was born on June 8, 1922 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Lloyd Charles Puls were married on May 12, 1945.
- Death: Ruth H Abendroth died on September 9, 2003, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Donna M Heuer
- Father: Carsten Heuer (b. February 5, 1907, d. June 4, 1972)
- Mother: Milda Engel (b. May 11, 1908, d. December 24, 1950)
F, b. August 23, 1917, d. January 19, 1994
- Birth: Ethel Puls was born on August 23, 1917 in Stephensville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 19, 1994, at age 76.
M, b. November 24, 1915, d. September 11, 1993
Family: Ethel Puls (b. August 23, 1917, d. January 19, 1994)
- Birth: Francis Magolski was born on November 24, 1915.
- Death: He died on September 11, 1993, at age 77.