John Walter Radtke
M, b. February 23, 1948, d. April 6, 2013
- Birth: John Walter Radtke was born on February 23, 1948.
- Marriage: He was married on October 1, 2010.
- Death: He died on April 6, 2013, at age 65.
- Note: John Walter Radtke
On April 6, 2013, John Walter Radtke passed away suddenly in Appleton, Wisconsin, at home, with his wife by his side. John was born in Milwaukee, WI on February 23, 1948. He was the son of the late Floyd and Betty Radtke. John graduated from Greendale High School and was a veteran of the Army. He was employed as a manager with Abitz Water, and later retired from Swinkles Trucking, Inc of Freedom.
On October 1, 2010 he was joined in marriage to Shirley Dorn-Bessette. John will be sadly missed by his wife; six Children: Chris, Justin, Jodi, Jamie, M.J. and Gavin. He is also survived by his brother, Bob Radtke. Also left to mourn his passing are his brothers-in-laws and sisters-in-law, grandchildren, and other friends and family. John will be greatly missed by all that knew him.
As per John's wishes, cremation has taken place and no services will be held.
John R Ploederl
M, b. May 10, 1926, d. November 4, 2010
Family 1: Jean Smith (b. June 25, 1928, d. July 22, 1988)
- Birth: John R Ploederl was born on May 10, 1926 in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Jean Smith were married on November 17, 1947.
- Marriage: John R Ploederl was married on November 12, 1994 in Holy Name Church, Kimberly, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 4, 2010, at age 84.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: John Ploederl, 84, of Kimberly, passed away on Thursday, November 4, 2010, at his home. He was born on May 10, 1926, in Antigo, the son of the late Louis and Barbara (Babler) Ploederl. John served his country in the U.S. Navy on the U.S.S. Hemminger and U.S.S. LCS (L) III. On November 17, 1947, he married Jean S. Smith and she preceded him in death on July 22, 1988. John married Mary A. (Evans) Harvey on November 12, 1994, at Holy Spirit Parish - Kimberly. He retired from Appleton Papers and enjoyed the outdoors, leatherwork and horses.
John is survived by his wife: Mary Ploederl; children: Julie (Chuck) Loderbauer; Mike (Becky) Ploederl; Faith (Bobby) Emons; Randy (Laura) Harvey and Jerry (Sue) Harvey; grandchildren: Tina Plummer; Ben (Karly) Ploederl and Katie (Tony) Stanley; Mike Krohn, Melissa Krohn, Zachary (Lindsey) Harvey and Eric Harvey; great-grandchildren: Chayse Stanley, Cooper Ploederl and Croix Krohn; sister: Alice Ploederl and sister-in-law: Marion Ploederl. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. John was preceded in death by his siblings: Joseph Ploederl; Gladys (Joe) Novy; Harry Ploederl; Louis (Loretta) Ploederl; Theresa (Ted) Dzwoniarski and Marcella (Stan) Jansen.
The funeral liturgy for John will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, November 6, 2010, at HOLY SPIRIT PARISH - KIMBERLY, 600 E. Kimberly Avenue. Father David Beaudry will be officiating. Interment will take place at Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. The visitation will be held at the church from 9 a.m. until the time of mass.
204 E. Kimberly Ave.
F, b. February 3, 1922, d. August 5, 2013
- Birth: Alice Ploederl was born on February 3, 1922.
- Death: She died on August 5, 2013, at age 91.
- Note: Alice Ploederl, of Antigo, died Monday, August 5, 2013 at home under the care of LeRoyer Hospice. She was 91 years old. She was born on February 3, 1922 in Antigo, a daughter of Louis and Barbara (Babler) Ploederl.
An Antigo resident most of her life, she was employed at Weinbrenner Shoe Company factory for 25 years and at Eastview Manor as a nurses aid for 13 years.
Miss Ploederl was a member of St. John Catholic Church in Antigo, its' Altar Society, Christian Mothers Society and the Third Order of St. Francis.
During her lifetime, she was an avid reader and was accomplished at knitting, crocheting and embroidery. She knitted countless mittens and stuffed animals for children in the community.
Survivors include two sisters-in-law Marion Ploederl and Mary Ploederl; and three generations of nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents, four sisters Marcella (Stan) Jansen, Gladys (Joe) Novy, Theresa (Ted) Dzwoniarski and Leona Ploederl in infancy; four brothers, Joseph, John (Jean), Louis (Loretta) and Harry Ploederl; and several nieces and nephews.
A funeral Mass will be held on Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. at St. John Catholic Church with Rev Alvan Amadi officiating. Burial will take place in Queen of Peace Cemetery.
Visitation will be Wednesday from 9 - 10 a.m. at the Bradley Funeral Home. The rosary will be recited beginning at 9:50 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
Special thanks to the LeRoyer Hospice staff and all the many caregivers who provided help and support to Alice.
Joseph Francis Ploederl
M, b. April 9, 1911, d. December 17, 2000
- Birth: Joseph Francis Ploederl was born on April 9, 1911.
- Death: He died on December 17, 2000, at age 89.
Gladys Eunice Ploederl
F, b. April 20, 1924, d. September 21, 1995
- Birth: Gladys Eunice Ploederl was born on April 20, 1924.
- Death: She died on September 21, 1995, at age 71, in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1919, d. 1975
- Birth: Joseph Novy was born in 1919.
- Death: He died in 1975, at age ~56.
Louis Clarence Ploederl
M, b. April 7, 1913, d. January 16, 1982
- Birth: Louis Clarence Ploederl was born on April 7, 1913 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 16, 1982, at age 68, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 11, 1914, d. April 29, 2003
- Birth: Loretta Krebsbach was born on April 11, 1914 in Johnsburg, Mower Co, Minnesota.
- Death: She died on April 29, 2003, at age 89.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Theresa Rose Ploederl
F, b. June 25, 1929, d. May 17, 1983
- Birth: Theresa Rose Ploederl was born on June 25, 1929.
- Death: She died on May 17, 1983, at age 53, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1785, d. November 21, 1847
- Birth: Thomas Wijdeven was born circa 1785.
- Death: He died on November 21, 1847 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. March 19, 1784, d. July 2, 1853
- Birth: Arnoldus Wijdeven was born on March 19, 1784 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Jeanne Driessens were married on February 13, 1812 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Arnoldus Wijdeven died on July 2, 1853, at age 69, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Joanna Maria VandeReijt
F, b. January 4, 1791
- Birth: Joanna Maria VandeReijt was born on January 4, 1791 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 17, 1792
- Birth: Anna VanderRijt was born on November 17, 1792 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Maximo Peter Geniesse
M, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Paul Picard was born circa 1885.
F, b. circa 1885
- Birth: Matilda Hardt was born circa 1885.
Patricia M Hubers
John Paul Hubers
M, b. January 23, 1946, d. July 31, 2011
- Birth: John Paul Hubers was born on January 23, 1946 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on October 6, 1973.
- Death: He died on July 31, 2011, at age 65.
- Note: John Paul Hubers, age 65, of Oshkosh, died unexpectedly at his home on Sunday, July 31, 2011. He was born on January 23, 1946 in Neenah, Wisconsin a son of the late John William and Marion Viola (Picard) Hubers. John married the former Susan Lallemont on October 6, 1973. He was a member of the Stagehands I.A.T.S.E. #470 and was also a member of Ducks Unlimited. He greatly enjoyed photography, archeology, geology and life. John loved laughing and time spent with his family, especially his grandson Brady and his granddog, Laila. He will be sadly missed by all who knew and loved him.
His memory will be cherished by his wife, Susan of Oshkosh; a daughter, Ashley (Robert) Kuhns of Oshkosh; three sisters, Patricia M. Hubers of Menasha, Paula M. (Jon) Martzahl of Kaukauna and Carla M. (Jack Harris) Townsend of Columbus, Ohio; a grandson, Brady R. Kuhns. He is further survived by nieces, Katherine M. and Kimberly M. Townsend, other relatives and many dear friends.
A celebration of John's life will be held on Thursday, August 4, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. in the Fiss & Bills-Poklasny Funeral Home, 865 S. Westhaven Dr. in Oshkosh with Bishop Robert Rhodes officiating. A time of visitation and support will be held for the family at the funeral home on Thursday from 3:00 p.m. until the time of service. In lieu of floral expressions, a memorial fund will be established in his name. Fiss & Bills-Poklasny Funeral Home
865 S. Westhaven Dr
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on August 2, 2011.