Amelia A Lemke
F, b. December 9, 1879, d. March 1973
- Birth: Amelia A Lemke was born on December 9, 1879 in Prussia.
- Death: She died in March 1973, at age 93, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Meta A Bartz
F, b. November 22, 1902, d. December 28, 1927
- Birth: Meta A Bartz was born on November 22, 1902 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Alfred Arnold Gauerke were married on June 20, 1923 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Meta A Bartz died on December 28, 1927, at age 25, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
August F Bartz
M, b. April 25, 1864, d. April 8, 1937
- Birth: August F Bartz was born on April 25, 1864 in Prussia.
- Death: He died on April 8, 1937, at age 72, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. March 5, 1842, d. March 24, 1895
Family: Mary Anna VanDyke (b. August 3, 1844, d. May 16, 1939)
- Walter Swinkles (b. 1868, d. 1935)
- Arnold Swinkles (b. November 26, 1869, d. August 8, 1948)
- Martin Swinkels (b. September 16, 1871, d. August 15, 1872)
- Martin Swinkels (b. January 4, 1874, d. October 1, 1874)
- Henrietta Swinkles (b. August 4, 1875, d. December 4, 1917)
- Margaret Swinkels (b. October 10, 1878, d. February 27, 1964)
- Anna Henrica Swinkles (b. October 1, 1880, d. 1896)
- Birth: Theodorus Swinkels was born on March 5, 1842.
- Marriage: He and Mary Anna VanDyke were married in July 1868 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Theodorus Swinkels died on March 24, 1895, at age 53.
- Burial: He was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Antonia Tonis VandenBroeck
F, b. circa 1720
- Elisabeth VandenAkker (b. circa 1750, d. April 15, 1750)
- Margaritha VandenAcker (b. August 12, 1768)
- Antonet Petri VandenAkker (b. June 26, 1770)
- Joannes Wilhelmus VandenAcker (b. June 22, 1773, d. January 5, 1819)
- Antonius VandenAcker (b. March 2, 1776)
- Antonius VandenAcker (b. December 30, 1778)
- Henricus VandenAcker (b. March 4, 1781)
- Birth: Antonia Tonis VandenBroeck was born circa 1720.
- Marriage: She and Peeter Janssen VandenAkker were married on January 28, 1759 in Gemert, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. December 19, 1849
- Birth: Wilhelmus VandenHeuvel was born on December 19, 1849 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Everdina VanGoor were married on January 31, 1880 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Maria VandenElsen
F, b. March 24, 1813, d. April 22, 1858
- Birth: Anna Maria VandenElsen was born on March 24, 1813 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Cornelus VandenHeuvel were married on February 1, 1845 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Anna Maria VandenElsen died on April 22, 1858, at age 45, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Wilhelmus Henricus VandenHeuvel
M, b. circa 1750, d. February 4, 1814
- Birth: Wilhelmus Henricus VandenHeuvel was born circa 1750 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on February 4, 1814 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Daniel Irving Boyea
M, b. December 28, 1955, d. November 29, 2011
- Birth: Daniel Irving Boyea was born on December 28, 1955 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 29, 2011, at age 55.
- Note: Daniel Irving Boyea, 55, Green Bay, passed away peacefully with his wife and little Yorkshire terrier, Murphy by his side on Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2011. Dan was born Dec. 28, 1955, in Green Bay, to the late Irving and Frances (Lenss) Boyea. On Oct. 3, 1987, Dan married the love of his life, Carolyn Welk.
Dan worked as a sales consultant in the car business for the majority of his working career and was also a general sales manager and used car manager. Dan was considered "one of the best" salesmen in his field. Dan was a disc jockey in his earlier years and owned and operated The Shoppe of De Pere Ltd. for a short time near St. Norbert College serving late night food.
Dan was an avid Green Bay Packer Fan and season ticket holder. Dan liked to golf and to play darts. Dan had a competitive spirit in everything he did. Dan was the "yard guy" in the neighborhood holding all neighbors to the same high standard. He loved to garden, and dabbled in collecting antiques and refinishing furniture. Dan and his wife looked forward to vacationing in Florida every year during the week of the Daytona 500 and celebrating their wedding anniversaries in Vail, Colo.
Dan had a very generous heart and could never say, "No," to anyone. Dan will be sadly missed by his friends and family. The many stories we will share will keep his memory alive. His devotion to his parents and parents-in-law as they aged and passed away will never be forgotten.
Survivors include his wife of 24 years, Carolyn; sisters, Jeanne (Al) Pauwels, Sharon (Paul Allen) Boyea, Mary (Lenny) Tarkowski, and Debbie Nitka; brothers-in-law, Gary (Carole) Margotto, Randy (Susan) Welk, Laura (Dan) Swift, and Holly (Gary) Kalepp; nephew and godson, Bob Pauwels; nieces and nephews, Bill (Margaret) Pauwels, Brian Pauwels, Julie (Dale) Hyska, Joanna "Joey" (Sam) Haworth, Jacob (Laura) Phillips, Steve Tarkowski, Nick (fiancee, Donna) Tarkowski, Patrick Tarkowski, Michael and David Nitka, and Justin Margotto; four great-nephews; one great-niece; and his little Yorkshire terrier, Murphy.
Dan was preceded in death by his parents; brother, Ron Boyea; two infant brothers; and two infant sisters. Dan was also preceded in death by his father-in-law and mother-in-law, John and Diana Margotto.
Family and friends may call Friday, Dec. 2, 2011, at Schauer & Schumacher Funeral Home, 340 S. Monroe Ave., Green Bay, from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. A funeral service will be held at the funeral home on Friday at 7 p.m. with Rev. Gery Meehan O.Praem. officiating. Online condolences may be expressed to Carolyn and the family at www.schauer-schumacherfuneralhome.com Dan's family would like to extend a thank you to the St. Vincent Critical Care Unit and a special thank you to Cathy Vance for her steadfast support and friendship over the past few years.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from November 30 to December 1, 2011.
M, b. circa 1790, d. June 7, 1843
- Birth: Hendricus VandenHeuvel was born circa 1790.
- Death: He died on June 7, 1843 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Maria Verstraaten
F, b. circa 1790, d. December 12, 1842
- Birth: Anna Maria Verstraaten was born circa 1790.
- Death: She died on December 12, 1842 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. February 18, 1846
- Birth: Hendricus VandenHeuvel was born on February 18, 1846 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. October 11, 1847, d. June 21, 1903
- Birth: Martinus VandenHeuvel was born on October 11, 1847 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on June 21, 1903, at age 55, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. February 20, 1817
- Birth: Wilhelmus VandenHeuvel was born on February 20, 1817 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. July 8, 1823
- Birth: Henricus VandenHeuvel was born on July 8, 1823 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1822, d. October 3, 1823
- Birth: Joannes VandenHeuvel was born circa 1822.
- Death: He died on October 3, 1823 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. November 25, 1824
- Birth: Joanna Pittens was born on November 25, 1824 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Cornelus VandenHeuvel were married on February 18, 1865 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. May 15, 1836, d. July 26, 1909
- Birth: Antonetta VandenElsen was born on May 15, 1836 in Boekel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Arnoldus Verweegen were married on September 7, 1883 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Antonetta VandenElsen died on July 26, 1909, at age 73, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. January 1, 1820, d. December 17, 1900
- Birth: Arnoldus Verweegen was born on January 1, 1820 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Antonetta VandenElsen were married on September 7, 1883 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Arnoldus Verweegen died on December 17, 1900, at age 80, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Ethel M Schrimpf
F, b. February 10, 1930, d. October 21, 2010
- Birth: Ethel M Schrimpf was born on February 10, 1930 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Patrick David Carew were married on June 27, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ethel M Schrimpf died on October 21, 2010, at age 80.
- Note: Ethel Mae "Tootie" Carew, age 80 of Appleton, formerly of Shawano, passed away peacefully in the presence of her family and friends on October 21, 2010. Born on February 10, 1930 in Appleton, she was the daughter of the late Frank and Loraine (Brill) Schrimpf. After attending the Sacred Heart Grade School in Appleton and graduating from Appleton High School, Tootie went on to graduate from the Oshkosh State Teachers College. On June 27, 1953 she was united in marriage to Patrick D. Carew in Appleton. Tootie loved her profession as an elementary school teacher. She starting teaching in Manitowoc and returned to Appleton Sacred Heart School to teach while her husband was in the Army. She then taught for 18 years at the Dickinson School in DePere. Tootie was a long-time resident of DePere, Shawano, Carefree Village in Winterhaven, FL and of Appleton.
She was a wonderful wife, an inspirational mother, devoted grandmother and a faithful friend to many. Tootie was a source of wisdom, marked by humor, wit, creativity and imagination as well as compassion and understanding.
Tootie is survived by: her six children, Timothy (Mary) Carew of Chicago, Patricia Glaser of Shawano, Michael (Terrie) Carew of Hartland, Kathleen Carew of Oklahoma City, OK, Margaret (Fred) Talerico of Maple Grove, MN, Daniel (Jennifer) Carew of Darboy; 11 grandchildren, Jennifer, Matthew and Stephanie Glaser, Patrick, Kevin and Christian Carew, Katie and Michael Talerico, and Benjamin, Emma and Laura Carew; a brother, Robert (Shirley) Schrimpf; two brothers-in-law, Gary (Ruth) Carew, Harold Hermans; a sister-in-law, Kay Carew Abel; and many wonderful nieces and nephews who celebrated many family occasions of her joyous life.
Tootie was preceded in death by: her husband, Patrick on June 19, 2001; her parents; two sisters, Elizabeth "Betty" (Vern) Arnoldussen, Virginia "Ginny" (Robert) Carew; a sister-in-law, Ellen Hermans; and two brothers-in-law, Bob Abel and David Carew.
A Funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at the Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Shawano with the Rev. Len Evers officiating. Burial will be in the Old Sacred Heart Cemetery in Manawa. Family and friends may call at the Swedberg Funeral Home in Shawano on Monday from 4-8 p.m. and at the church on Tuesday after 10 a.m. until the time of the service.
A Parish Wake Service will be held at the funeral home on Monday at 7:30 p.m. If Tootie touched your life, please make a contribution to the Tootie Carew Education Scholarship Fund or to a charity of your choice in lieu of flowers.
The family wished to extend their love and appreciation to her care giving friends at Fox River Assisted Living who made Tootie so welcome and a part of their community for many heartfelt years. They also wish to thank ThedaCare Hospice, Dr. Haine, Dr. Mattio and their staffs as well as a special thanks to Angie Polowski.
Patrick David Carew
M, b. June 3, 1929, d. June 19, 2001
- Birth: Patrick David Carew was born on June 3, 1929 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ethel M Schrimpf were married on June 27, 1953 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Patrick David Carew died on June 19, 2001, at age 72.