Janice C Griesbach
F, b. August 12, 1944, d. February 4, 2012
- Birth: Janice C Griesbach was born on August 12, 1944 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 4, 2012, at age 67.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Janice C. Griesbach, 67 of Appleton died Saturday February 4, 2012 at HCR Manor Care. She was born in Black Creek, WI; August 12, 1944, daughter of the late John and Arline (Stingle) Griesbach.
Janice worked at Valley Packaging Company, where she enjoyed being with all her special friends. She was a very outgoing, special person who loved listening to music, especially country music, dancing, animals, and she really enjoyed being around children. Janice was a member of St. Mary's Parish in Black Creek.
Janice is survived by two sisters, Therese (Larry) Gonnering, Appleton, and Mary Ellen (Dave) Krizek, Appleton; two sisters-in-law, Betty (Don) Sedo, Clintonville, and Joan Griesbach, Clintonville; 12 nieces and nephews, Connie (Jerry) Gietman, Sandy (Dale) Earley, Jeff Gonnering, Jodi (Brian) Schwaegler, Deb (Roy) DeBruin, Cindy (Andy) Garrow, Tim (Sherry) Krizek, Rob (Becky) Griesbach, Scott (Dani) Griesbach, Jamie (Val) Griesbach, Jason Griesbach (special friend Jeanine Zabinske), and Jolene (Aaron) Vosters; 22 great nieces and nephews; and five great-great nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by two brothers, John Griesbach in 2010, and Lee Griesbach in1988; and a great-great nephew, Noah Gietman.
Funeral liturgy will be at 11:00AM on Wednesday February 8, 2012 at ST. MARY'S CATHOLIC CHURCH, 301 E Burdick St, Black Creek, with Fr. Theodore Hendricks officiating. Visitation will be at the church on Wednesday from 9:00AM until the hour of service. Burial will be at St. Mary's Cemetery.
Janice's family would like to give a special thank you to her caregivers, Rob and Rose Aguirre; all her friends and coworkers at Valley Packaging; the entire staffs at both Hil Home Independent Living, and HCR Manor Care; and the staff at Theda Care at Home Hospice for all their Care and Compassion.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N Richmond St
would be Served"
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from February 5 to February 7, 2012.
August Herman Paepenburg
M, b. May 30, 1907, d. October 27, 1969
Family: Rose H Buss (b. July 2, 1909, d. February 9, 1996)
- Birth: August Herman Paepenburg was born on May 30, 1907 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rose H Buss were married on November 1, 1928 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: August Herman Paepenburg died on October 27, 1969, at age 62, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Rose H Buss
F, b. July 2, 1909, d. February 9, 1996
- Birth: Rose H Buss was born on July 2, 1909 in Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and August Herman Paepenburg were married on November 1, 1928 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Rose H Buss died on February 9, 1996, at age 86, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Father: Leo W VanRoy (b. August 11, 1921, d. July 8, 1992)
- Mother: Alice Marble (b. December 18, 1920, d. June 22, 1995)