F, b. 1875, d. May 9, 1937
Family: Albert C Maas (b. October 11, 1862, d. February 6, 1940)
- Clifford Anthony Maas (b. October 25, 1893, d. 1956)
- Albert Maas (b. August 2, 1896, d. April 5, 1965)
- Joseph A Maas (b. September 17, 1899, d. December 21, 1968)
- Lawrence Maas (b. 1911, d. May 17, 1936)
- Herman J Maas (b. March 31, 1912, d. January 27, 1969)
- Birth: Lena Pawalzack was born in 1875.
- Death: She died on May 9, 1937, at age ~62.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
- Note: Menasha - Mrs. Lena Maas, 62, 840 Second street, Menasha, died about 11 o'clock Sunday evening at Theda Clark Memorial hospital after an illness of about two years. Mrs, Maas, who lived here about 40 years, was a member of the Christian Mothers Society and St. Mary's church. Lawrence, a son, was killed in an automobile accident here about a year ago, May 17.
Survivors include four sons: Albert, Joseph, Clifford, and Herman all of Menasha: one brother, Joseph Pawalzack, Menasha: seven sisters. Mrs Fred Halback, Mrs. Chris Goeser, both of Menasha, Mrs. Michael Schreiber, Darboy, Mrs. Frank Kable, La Salle, Ill. Mrs. Henry Fahrbach, Sherwood, Mrs. Joseph Osk:. Shiocton, Mrs. Fred Foth, Neenah.
The funeral will be held at 8:30 Wednesday morning at Sorensen and Sons Funeral home, Neenah, with services at 9 o'clock at St Mary Church. Burial will be in Oak Hill cemetery. The body will be at the Sorensen and Sons Funeral home from Tuesday afternoon until time of services.
M, b. August 2, 1896, d. April 5, 1965
- Birth: Albert Maas was born on August 2, 1896 in Town of Harrison, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 5, 1965, at age 68, in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: MENASHA - Albert Maas, 68, 840 Second St.. Menasha, died at Theda Clark Hospital at 6:50 pm. Monday. He had been ill for the past three months. Born Aug. 2, 1896, in the Town of Harrison, he had been a Menasha resident most of his life. He was a veteran of World War I. Survivors are his wife, Sophie, three daughters, Mrs. Owen Tate, Mrs. Carlton Springer and Mrs. Eugene Rockweit: one son. Robert: two brothers, Joseph and Herman, all of Menasha, and 15 grandchildren. Funeral services will be held at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at the Laemmrich Funeral Home, Menasha, and at 10 at St. Patrick Catholic Church. Friends may call at the funeral home after 3 p.m. Wednesday. The rosary will be prayed at 8 Wednesday evening.
M, b. 1911, d. May 17, 1936
- Birth: Lawrence Maas was born in 1911.
- Death: He died on May 17, 1936, at age ~25.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Herman J Maas
M, b. March 31, 1912, d. January 27, 1969
- Birth: Herman J Maas was born on March 31, 1912 in Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 27, 1969, at age 56.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 1, 1875, d. October 2, 1947
- Birth: Joseph Doerfler was born on February 1, 1875.
- Marriage: He and Anna Schweitzer were married on May 28, 1901.
- Death: Joseph Doerfler died on October 2, 1947, at age 72.
M, b. March 1862
- Birth: Henry Deno was born in March 1862 in Wisconsin.
F, b. September 1865
- Birth: Caroline Metge was born in September 1865 in Germany.
Dolores Nathalie VanWetering
F, b. April 13, 1925, d. January 22, 2009
- Birth: Dolores Nathalie VanWetering was born on April 13, 1925 in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Death: She died on January 22, 2009, at age 83, in Port Charlotte, Charlotte Co, Florida.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. March 16, 1914, d. July 12, 1986
- Birth: Norbert Hermsen was born on March 16, 1914.
- Death: He died on July 12, 1986, at age 72.
F, b. 1901, d. 1954
Family: Francis J VanLaanen (b. January 25, 1898, d. 1952)
- Frank George VanLaanen (b. March 16, 1922, d. February 20, 1985)
- William Thomas VanLaanen (b. December 31, 1929, d. November 8, 2005)
- Michael L VanLaanen (b. February 3, 1932, d. June 24, 1995)
- Patricia VanLaanen (b. June 7, 1936, d. October 25, 2003)
- Birth: Mabel Eland was born in 1901.
- Death: She died in 1954, at age ~53.
- Burial: She was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
George Parker Wieseler
M, b. July 12, 1927, d. September 11, 2010
- Birth: George Parker Wieseler was born on July 12, 1927 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 11, 2010, at age 83.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: George Parker Wieseler, age 83, passed away peacefully in his home on Saturday, September 11, 2010. He was born in Appleton on July 12, 1927, the son of the late Edward and Ella (Parker) Wieseler. George was stationed in Paris, France while serving in the U.S. Army. After his honorable service, he returned home to marry Jeanne Smith. She precedes him in death. In 1967, George married his second wife, Virginia Munger, she also precedes him in death. He worked for Mid-Con Concrete Products until joining forces with brother Warren to start Wieseler Construction Company. They built many of the roadways in Wisconsin and were responsible for the first College Avenue bridge. George was also employed by Oscar J. Boldt, Pheifer Brothers Construction, Tom Van Handel Excavating and Outagamie County. He was a member of Operating Engineers Local 139. George was always working in his garage rebuilding cars or tractors. He was a kind and generous man who always had a quick wit and smile for others. He will be greatly missed by his family and friends.
George is survived by his five children: Ginger L. (Maurice) Casper, Appleton; Guy P. (Sue) Wieseler, Neenah; Gwen L. (Jeffrey) Clark, Mettawa, IL.; Gregory L. Wieseler, Greenville; Georgia J. (Mark) Anderson, Las Cruces, NM; grandchildren: Tony Herrmann, Shannon and Justin Wieseler, Nathan "Bud" (Cherie) Clark, Michelle (Michael) McHugh, Kathryn Sloane and Raymond L. Wieseler. In addition, he was blessed with two great-grandchildren: Molly Spencer and Jack Clark.
George was preceded in death by his sisters: Marion Dorn, Kathryn Etzel, Dorothy Otis and brothers: Vernon Wieseler and Warren Wieseler.
In lieu of flowers, the family has asked that donations be made to Fox Valley Humane Society, Appleton. Funeral Services for George will be held at 12 p.m. on Thursday, September 16, 2010 at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, with the Rev. Michael Dismer officiating. Friends will be received at the funeral home from 9 a.m. until the time of service. The committal will be held at Highland Memorial Park.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
F, b. December 3, 1925, d. April 28, 1998
- Birth: Virginia Ganzel was born on December 3, 1925 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 28, 1998, at age 72, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Guy Parker Wieseler
Gregory L Wieseler
Georgia J Wieseler