M, b. April 18, 1909, d. June 7, 1970
- Birth: Perry Farrell was born on April 18, 1909 in Hollandtown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 7, 1970, at age 61, in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Richard Phillip Bender
M, b. October 21, 1931, d. September 3, 2010
- Birth: Richard Phillip Bender was born on October 21, 1931 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Shirley Mae Hietpas were married in 1954.
- Divorce: Richard Phillip Bender and Shirley Mae Hietpas were divorced on September 30, 1983.
- Death: Richard Phillip Bender died on September 3, 2010, at age 78, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Edward Cemetery, Mackville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dick Bender, 78, Shawano, passed away Friday evening, Sept. 3, 2010, at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah. He was born in Appleton on Oct. 21, 1931, son of the late Lawrence and Lorraine (Kurey) Bender. In 1960, Dick and his wife, Shirley, founded Tri-City Glass in Appleton. A pioneer in the glass industry, Dick was the very first to offer mobile auto glass installations in the Valley.
He loved the outdoors, fishing, hunting and snowmobiling. In his younger years, Dick enjoyed trap shooting and taking his family to the lake. Upon his retirement, Dick loved spending time at his home on Shawano Lake with his children and grandchildren, who were dear to his heart. He was also a faithful member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Shawano.
Survivors include six children, Pat (Don) Coonen, Appleton; Chuck (Nancy) Bender, Freedom; Donna (Dan) Dorn, Hortonville; JoAnn Bender, Freedom; Jeanne Spoehr, Seymour, and her special friend, Chris; and Larry (Dianne) Bender, Neenah; 17 grandchildren, Kevin Kauth and his special friend, Nicole, Becky (Jason) West, Jake (Shannon) Coonen, Amber Bender and her special friend, Anthony, Jon Bender and his special friend, Lanae, Bill Van Cuyk and his fiancee, Mandi, Joe Van Cuyk, Tom Van Cuyk and his fiancee, Tia, Anna (Nathan) Reed, Dustin Dorn, Heather Dorn, Carly Van Laarhoven, Joely Van Laarhoven, Alyssa Spoehr, Jacey Spoehr, Aaron Spoehr and Lindsey Bender; and nine great-grandchildren. Dick is further survived by his former wife, Shirley Bender-Gehrt; four sisters, Evelyn (Charles) Wolosek, Mary Bruch, Eleanor (Wallace) Willes and Shirley (Ray) Fank, all of Appleton; a brother, John (Laura) Bender, Appleton; as well as many nieces, nephews, other relatives and many good friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents and his daughter, Judy Bender.
The funeral liturgy for Dick will be held at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 8, 2010, at ST. EDWARD CATHOLIC CHURCH, Highway 47 North in Mackville, with Fr. Justin Werner officiating. Interment will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call directly at the church on Wednesday afternoon from 1 p.m. until the time of the service at 4 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, the family has suggested that contributions be directed to the Judy Bender Scholarship for Nursing.
Wichmann Funeral Home
3212 S. Oneida Street
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
M, b. January 11, 1845
- Birth: Johannes VanLieshout was born on January 11, 1845 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. June 29, 1850
- Birth: Petrus VanLieshout was born on June 29, 1850 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. February 25, 1852, d. June 24, 1920
- Birth: Francina VanLieshout was born on February 25, 1852 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Hendrikus Ketelaars were married on February 1, 1875 in Dinther, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Francina VanLieshout died on June 24, 1920, at age 68, in Veghel, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.