Johanna Christina Gossens
F, b. January 17, 1845
- Birth: Johanna Christina Gossens was born on January 17, 1845 in Meerlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
Maria Elizabeth Gossens
F, b. December 8, 1846
- Birth: Maria Elizabeth Gossens was born on December 8, 1846 in Meerlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. October 3, 1849
- Birth: Arnoldina Gossens was born on October 3, 1849 in Meerlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. January 2, 1852
- Birth: Johanna Gossens was born on January 2, 1852 in Meerlo, Limburg, Netherlands.
Debra L Surprise
M, b. January 2, 1933, d. April 11, 1998
- Birth: Robert Recker was born on January 2, 1933.
- Marriage: He and Marjorie E Campbell were married on April 19, 1958 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert Recker died on April 11, 1998, at age 65.
Arnold H Burmeister
M, b. September 16, 1907, d. August 14, 1989
- Birth: Arnold H Burmeister was born on September 16, 1907.
- Marriage: He and Gladys Jeanette Shauger were married in January 1935.
- Death: Arnold H Burmeister died on August 14, 1989, at age 81.
Gladys Jeanette Shauger
F, b. December 14, 1910, d. August 23, 2010
- Birth: Gladys Jeanette Shauger was born on December 14, 1910 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Arnold H Burmeister were married in January 1935.
- Death: Gladys Jeanette Shauger died on August 23, 2010, at age 99, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Gladys Jeanette (Shauger) Burmeister passed away peacefully on August 23, 2010, at the Good Shepherd Home in Seymour. She was born in Black Creek on December 14, 1910.
In 1928, she graduated with honors from Appleton High School and in January of 1936 she was married to Arnold Burmeister. They were happily married for 53 years and spent many years nurturing and enjoying their family. They traveled the U.S. extensively for many years and enjoyed visiting family and friends.
Gladys was cherished as a strong family figure and delighted in her activities as an accomplished seamstress, avid gardener and she experienced life to the fullest. She was a lifetime member of the Black Creek Methodist Church and the Ladies Aid Society. She gave tirelessly of her time and talents.
She is survived by three children, seven grandchildren, and 14 great-grandchildren; Nancy (Roy) Porter and their family, Tim (Karen) Gomm, Holly and Trevor Gomm, Randy (Kris) Gomm, Kyle, Brittni, Erika, and Meghan Gomm; Bruce (Jean) Burmeister and their family, John Burmeister, Jeanette and Jonathan Burmesiter, Pam (Matt) Reed, Julia Reed, Matt (Jessica) Burmeister, Jacob and Benjamin Burmeister; Jim (Carla) Burmeister and their family, Amy (Brad) Loescher, Grant Loescher, Terry (Toni) Burmeister, Emory and Catherine Burmeister. She is also survived by a sister-in-law Adeline (Clarence) Wilz and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband Arnold in 1989; son-in-law Charles Gomm, two sisters-in-law: Irene Fischer and Helen Peotter.
Friends may call at Seymour United Methodist Church from 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, August 25, 2010, until services at 11 a.m. with Pastor Rebecca Henry officiating. Burial will be in the Black Creek Cemetery. Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour, is assisting the family with arrangements.
Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
Special thanks to the Good Shepherd Home and Meadowood for their loving care.
Timothy Charles Gomm
Randy Joseph Gomm
Marjorie E Campbell
F, b. October 4, 1938, d. February 2, 2018
- Birth: Marjorie E Campbell was born on October 4, 1938 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Recker were married on April 19, 1958 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Marjorie E Campbell died on February 2, 2018, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Marjorie E "Marge" Recker, age 79, passed away after a lingering illness on Friday, February 2, 2018 at her home surrounded by her family. Marge was born on October 4, 1938, in Neenah, the daughter of late Donald and Beatrice (Foth) Campbell. She graduated from Menasha High School with the class of 1957. On April 19, 1958 she married the late Robert Recker at First English Lutheran Church, Appleton. Marge was a homemaker her whole life. Marge and Robert had three wonderful children, Daryl, Linda and Scott.
Marge was an active woman. She had a full calendar at all times. If you wanted to see Marge, you would have to call and get "penciled in". She was busy enjoying life, going to her great-grandkids activities and having sleepovers at her house. She enjoyed traveling with her friend Hank. They would go on bus trips to see performances and have fun at the casino. She was a woman strong in her Lutheran faith attending church services every Sunday. She also enjoyed going out with her Red Hat Ladies Group. When Marge was at home, her love was her two cats, Kitty and Tiger.
Marge is survived by her children: Daryl (Nancy) Recker, Linda (Marv) Thiel, Scott (Lynn) Recker; five grandchildren; Aaron (Casey) Neverman, Tabitha (Nate) Wallenfang, Tracy (Ric) Evers, Alyssa Recker and Ashley Recker; 9 great-grandchildren; special friend, Hank Woods; and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
The funeral service for Marge will be held at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at FAITH LUTHERAN CHURCH, 601 E. Glendale Avenue. There will be a time of visitation from 9 a.m. until the time of service.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established in Marge’s name.
The family would like to give a special thank you to Heartland Hospice for their loving care and compassion for Marge.
James A Burmeister
M, b. May 4, 1938, d. November 14, 2014
- Birth: Roy Porter was born on May 4, 1938.
- Marriage: He and Joan Carol Abel were married on February 14, 1959 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Roy Porter died on November 14, 2014, at age 76, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Roy Porter, 76, of Seymour, passed away Friday, November 14, 2014, at Good Shepherd Nursing Home, Seymour, with his family at his side. He was born May 4, 1938, son of the late Roy and Lela (Rynders) Porter. On February 14, 1959, he was united in marriage to Joan Abel. She preceded him in death in 1990. Roy married Nancy Gomm on May 11, 1995.
Roy was a 1956 graduate of Seymour High School and attended the University of Wisconsin.
From 1965 to 1985 he own and operated the Seymour IGA Store. In 1984 Roy established and operated the Seymour Dairy Queen and in 1988, he started the Pulaski Dairy Queen operating them until his retirement.
Roy was named Seymour's Outstanding Citizen of the Year and received the Golden Apple Partnership Award for supporting school activities. He was involved in various community organizations and volunteered his time for many projects around Seymour. The past 18 years he and Nancy spent their winters in Arizona and pursued his hobbies of woodworking.
Surviving is his wife, Nancy; children: Jodi (Jon) Braun, Seymour; Sara Jahnke, Oconto Falls; Ryan (Jess) Porter, Franklin, Massachusetts; Grandchildren; Kelly(Jim)Johnson, Freedom ; Andy Braun, Oshkosh; Ben (Kimberly) Braun, Seymour; Lauren (Jeff) Jones, Green Bay; Carrie (fiancée Matt) Jahnke, Neenah; Michael Jahnke, Oconto Falls; William Porter, Franklin Mass.; great-grandson, Frederick Johnson; Nancy's family: Tim (Karen) Gomm and their children, Holly (Kevin) VandenLangenberg and Trevor, and Randy (Kris) Gomm and their children, Kyle, Brittni, Erika and Meghan Gomm; brother, Robert (Mary) Porter, CA; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law: Doug Hamilton, Donald Abel, Margaret Ashmann, Bruce (Jean) Burmeister, Jim (Carla) Burmeister.
Preceded in death by a son-in-law, Paul Jahnke; two sisters: Gladys (Sheldon) Wiesler and Mildred Hamilton.
Friends may call at Muehl-Boettcher Funeral Home, Seymour on Monday, November 17, 2014 from 4-8 p.m. and visitation will continue on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at Emmanuel Lutheran Church from 9:00 a.m. until services at 11 a.m. with Pastor Natalie Kramer officiating. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. Online condolences may be expressed at www.muehlboettcher.com
A memorial fund has been established.
A special thank you to the staff at Good Shepherd Nursing Home for all your care and concern.