M, b. August 29, 1948, d. April 23, 2012
- Birth: Robert Bressers was born on August 29, 1948 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 23, 2012, at age 63, in Bellevue, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Robert G. Bressers, 62, Bellevue, passed away unexpectedly Monday, April 23, 2012, at his home. He was born August 29, 1948 in Green Bay, son of the late Martin and Beatrice (Bohn) Bressers. He served his country in the United States Navy during the Vietnam War. He worked at Midwest Wire and Cable with his close friend, Mark, for 20 years. Bob enjoyed collecting guns and knives, and he loved going up north with his friends to go to the bar, shoot pool, and ride the ATV trails.
Survivors include his two children: Melissa (Rob) Gagnon, Green Bay, and Mandy Bressers, Okemos, MI; 4 brothers and sisters: Norman (Mary) Bressers, Green Bay, Jack (Mary Kay) Bressers, De Pere, Martin Bressers, Bellevue, Ellie (Darrell) Pansier, De Pere; mother-in-law, Doris Pansier, DePere; nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews, and his dog, Libby.
He was preceded in death by his parents; one sister and brother-in-law, Elsie (Jim) Pfluger; a brother, Roger Bressers; and his father-in-law, Herbie Pansier.
Family and friends may call Friday, April 27, 2012, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Cotter Funeral Home and Cremation Services, 860 N. Webster Ave., De Pere. A Prayer Service will be conducted at 7:00 p.m. Online condolences may be expressed at www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
Leland Francis Pansier
Lawrence Joseph Pansier
Betty Mae Pansier
F, b. June 30, 1933, d. November 10, 2013
Family 1: Gerald Treml (b. December 3, 1941, d. November 16, 1979)
Family 2: Herbert Fiel (b. April 3, 1929, d. March 27, 1969)
- Birth: Betty Mae Pansier was born on June 30, 1933 in Town of Rockland, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 10, 2013, at age 80.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Betty M. (Pansier) Treml, age 80, of De Pere, passed away November 10, 2013, surrounded by her loving family. She was born June 30, 1933 in the Town of Rockland to the late Leo and Grace (Van Vonderen) Pansier. She married Herbert Fiel and he preceded her in death in 1969. She then married Gerald Treml and he preceded her in death in 1979.
Betty loved to play rummycube, watch the Packer games, play jackpot with her friends at Odd Fellow Home and most of all-spend time with her family and grandchildren. She was an active member of St. Mary Catholic Church in De Pere.
She is survived by her children: Janet Hutjens, Jim Fiel, Jane (Gary) Cromell, Jackie Kudick, Joe (Jackie) Fiel, John (Donna) Fiel, Michelle (Brian) Cameron, Jeff (Heidi) Treml; step-children: Kevin (Janet) Treml, Lisa (Ken) Paluch and Sue (Dan) Warpinski; grandchildren: Billy (Christy) Hutjens, Samantha Hutjens, Jessi (Marty) VanOss, Halley Hutjens, Angela (Curtis) Copeland, Jim Jr. (Erin) Fiel, Tracy Junk, Jodi (Tim) Miller, Rachel Cromell, Jenny (Eric) Schwartz, Tammy O'Dill, Chad Hendricks, Kayla Kudick, Alex and Kaysie Fiel, Eliza Fiel, Ashley Cameron, Lydia, Jerden and Jeorjia Treml; step-grandchildren: Travis, Tricia, Amanda, Greg, Kyle and Hannah; great-grandchildren: Samantha Hutjens, Michael, Trever and Emma VanOss, Dakota and Jacobie Copeland, Brittany and Carly Junk, Sawyer Jacobe, Zachary Miller, Zachary, Ethan and Allyson Schwartz, Courtney, Evan, Brayden and Owen O'Dill; great-great-granddaughter: MaLaya Junk. She is further survived by her brother and sister: Leland (Clara) Pansier, Delores Kane; brothers and sisters-in-law: Beata Fiel, Doris Pansier, Marilyn Pansier (Babe), Betty (Jack), Margie, Randy and Danny Treml.
She was preceded in death by her grandson, Cory Fiel, great-granddaughter, Gabrielle Schwartz, son-in-law, Glenn Kudick, brothers: Hugo (Eunice), Ervin, Louie (Theresa) and Herbert Pansier; and a brother-in-law, Gordon Kane.
Family and friends may visit at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave, De Pere on Wednesday, November 13, from 4-8pm, with a parish prayer service at 7:00pm. Visitation will continue on Thursday, from 9:30-10:15am at St. Mary Catholic Church-Ledgeview. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30am with Rev. Judah Pigon, MF officiating. Entombment at the Shrine of the Good Shepherd Mausoleum. Online condolences at www.cotterfuneralhome.com
The family would like to thank the caring staff and all her friends she made at Odd Fellow Home, especially Renee and DeeDee for their care and compassion.
M, b. December 3, 1941, d. November 16, 1979
- Birth: Gerald Treml was born on December 3, 1941.
- Death: He died on November 16, 1979, at age 37.
M, b. April 3, 1929, d. March 27, 1969
- Birth: Herbert Fiel was born on April 3, 1929.
- Death: He died on March 27, 1969, at age 39.
Deloris Marie Pansier
Dale James Pansier
M, b. April 24, 1950, d. November 2015
- Birth: Dale James Pansier was born on April 24, 1950 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Patricia Kaye Bani were married on May 28, 1970 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: Dale James Pansier and Patricia Kaye Bani were divorced on December 14, 1973.
- Death: Dale James Pansier died in November 2015, at age 65, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dale J Pansier, 65, De Pere, passed away at home with family and friends at his side. Born on April 24, 1950, he is the son of the late Ervin and Marilyn "Babe" Pansier. Dale grew up in East De Pere where he went on to serve in the US Marine Corps from 1967-1970. He was employed by U S Paper Mill for over 40 years where he loved to drive truck. He loved the outdoors, Pink Flamingo, Packers, Badgers and Brewers.
He is survived by his children Stacy (Jeff) Budzban, Kristie (Greg) Mackey and Chad (Nikki) Pansier; grandchildren and great grandchildren; and one sister, Bonnie Dittmer, .
He is preceded in death by his parents, Ervin and Marilyn "Babe" Pansier; mother of his children, Patricia Miller; brother-in-law, Eric Dittmer; as well as other relatives.
Simply Cremation assisted the family with cremation services, 431-0100.
Please visit www.simplycremationgb.com to express condolences to the family.
The family sends a Special thanks to Unity Hospice and St. Vincent hospital for the care and love they gave to Dale.
Patricia Kaye Bani
F, b. circa 1950, d. yes
- Birth: Patricia Kaye Bani was born circa 1950.
- Marriage: She and Dale James Pansier were married on May 28, 1970 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: Patricia Kaye Bani and Dale James Pansier were divorced on December 14, 1973.
- Death: Patricia Kaye Bani died yes.
- Note: Married to a Miller.