M, b. December 28, 1900, d. August 1986
- Birth: Reinhold Kloehn was born on December 28, 1900.
- Death: He died in August 1986, at age 85, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 8, 1937, d. May 18, 2012
- Birth: Eva Kloehn was born on June 8, 1937 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Gene Freeberg were married on August 7, 1965 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Eva Kloehn died on May 18, 2012, at age 74, in Grand Forks, Grand Forks Co, North Dakota.
Robert Gene Freeberg
M, b. May 20, 1940, d. September 14, 2007
Family: Eva Kloehn (b. June 8, 1937, d. May 18, 2012)
- Birth: Robert Gene Freeberg was born on May 20, 1940 in Bismarck, Burleigh Co, North Dakota.
- Marriage: He and Eva Kloehn were married on August 7, 1965 in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert Gene Freeberg died on September 14, 2007, at age 67.
- Note: Robert G. Freeberg, 67, Grand Forks, died Friday, September 14, 2007 in Aberdeen, South Dakota.
Robert Gene Freeberg was born to Conrad and Evelyn (Norberg) Freeberg on May 20, 1940 at Bismarck, North Dakota. He attended school at Mercer, North Dakota, and graduated from Mercer High School. He later attended Bismarck Junior College, Jamestown College, Valley City State College. He earned his master's degree from the University of North Dakota.
He served in the US Air Force from 1961-1965. While serving in Ramstein, Germany he received the Air Force Medal of Commendation. Robert and Eve Kloehn were married on August 7, 1965 at Seymour, Wisconsin. They lived in Jamestown, North Dakota, and Oslo, Minnesota, before moving to Grand Forks in 1972. He was employed by Gallery of Homes, and was later the owner/operator of Belmont Realtors in Grand Forks. He was currently a sales associate for Coldwell Banker Real Estate in Grand Forks.
Robert was a member of the Grand Forks Board of Realtors, the North Dakota Association of Realtors, and the South Forks Lions. He served as local and state real estate President and is a past recipient of the Realtor of the Year. Bob enjoyed bowling, snowmobling, hunting, camping, and playing the bass guitar.
He is survived by his mother, Evelyn Freeberg, Mercer, North Dakota; his wife, Eve, Grand Forks; a daughter, Dawn (David) Espindola and grandchildren Kayla and Andre of Eden Prairie, Minnesota; sisters, Conni (Gary) Gonser, Fargo, North Dakota, Lynn Van Vleet, Surrey, North Dakota, Pam Lill, Mercer, North Dakota, and Beth (Randy) Anderson, Turtle Lake, North Dakota. He was preceded in death by his father.
Bernard J Stark
M, b. May 3, 1935, d. June 18, 2016
- Birth: Bernard J Stark was born on May 3, 1935 in Waterford, Racine Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy Buska were married on October 6, 1956.
- Marriage: Bernard J Stark was married on December 31, 1999.
- Death: He died on June 18, 2016, at age 81.
- Note: Bernard J. "Bernie" Stark, 81, passed away on Saturday, June 18, 2016.
Bernie was born in Waterford on May 3, 1935, to Bernard "Ben" and Catherine "Kate" (nee: Schnedecker) Stark, and thus began his love of riding his tractor on his family farm in Waterford. He resided in Edenton, NC, then Kimberly WI for 23 years, then Longmont, CO. It was his passion for his family land that led him back to the Waterford area, where he has resided for the past 30 years, and it was on that same family property where he passed peacefully surrounded by his loved ones on Saturday.
United in marriage on October 6, 1956 Bernie spent 40 happy years with Dorothy "Dottie" (Nee: Buska) Stark. Together, Bernie and Dottie traveled to all 50 states. They were blessed with nine adorable children, who often piled into their wood-sided Vista Cruiser - seat belts optional. They enjoyed time together with friends and family, attending church, playing cards, enjoying a Manhattan, cheering on The Packers and golfing.
After his wife's passing, Bernie married Carol (Nee: Todryk) Stark on New Year's Eve, in 1999. They spent time together golfing, gambling, and traveling, with residences in Waterford and The Villages, Fla. They continued their dedication to St. Thomas Aquinas, Waterford, WI. Along the way, they made more friends; sharing a good fish fry or gathering for a lively block party.
A proud marine, Bernie was a dedicated employee of Wickes Lumber and Empire. As a labor of love, he built his waterfront home on his family's farm property in 1996. He enjoyed assigning "projects" around his property. He will be remembered best for his less successful "projects," including putting people in the cherry picker, DNR-approved forts, felling trees, planting trees, burning the woods and a an occasional boat, ice-skating rinks and tire swings.
Surviving him, and often spotted wearing their matching colorful shirts, the "Weekend at Bernie's" crew include his wife, Carol Stark; children, Bonnie (Karl) Lamers, Bernard "B.J." (Lisa) Stark, Beckie (Jeff) Kettner, Barry (Carol) Stark, Betsy Stark, Bart (Susie) Stark, Barbette (Frank) Santistevan, Brenda "Buffy" (Jim) Stugelmeyer, Bambi (Tom) Wendelburg and Christine "Chrissy" (Mike) Dorner; 25 grandchildren, eight great grandchildren, nieces, nephews and one sister, Ethel (Frank) Matezevich. He was preceded in death by his parents, his wife Dorothy "Dottie" Stark, two sisters Arline (William) Koetterhagen and Edith Stark and brother Herbert (Sally) Stark and Karen Krzyzaniak.
Bernie had a big family. A big determination. A big smile. A big heart. And the biggest lust for life. His legacy will live on through his incredibly proud family.
Friends and relatives may meet with the family at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church in Waterford for a Memorial Mass Friday June 24th 11:00 AM. Interment will be in St. Thomas Aquinas Cemetery in Waterford following Mass. Friends may meet and visit with the family at the church 9-10:45 Friday.
In lieu of flowers, memorials are suggested to St. Thomas Church or St. Thomas Food Bank.
The family would like to give a special thank you to Aurora At Home Hospice and Dr. Paul Webber.
Mealy Funeral Home
225 West Main Street
Waterford, Wi 53185
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on June 22, 2016.
Patsy Ann Jansen
F, b. March 8, 1944, d. August 6, 2013
- Birth: Patsy Ann Jansen was born on March 8, 1944 in Superior, Douglas Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 6, 2013, at age 69.
- Note: Patsy (Pat) Ann Springer 69, of Barnes, WI passed away Tuesday, August 6, 2013, at home after a 2 ½ year courageous battle with ovarian cancer. She was a winter resident of Gold Canyon, AZ and a former resident of Menasha, WI.Pat was born on March 8, 1944, in Superior, WI, to her deceased parents, Harold and Margaret (Egan) Jansen.Pat graduated from Superior East High School in 1962, where she was a cheerleader for the football and basketball teams and participated in many other high school clubs and activities. She celebrated 51 years of marriage in June to her husband John (Butch). Pat worked at Sears for many years, while enjoying her summers off with her family in Barnes. Throughout her life Pat enjoyed snowmobiling with friends and family, reading mystery books, teaching aerobics, teaching slimnastics in Downtown Barnes basement, and craft classes at the YMCA and her home. Later in life Pat picked up the love for golf, belonging to the Tuesday morning ladies league and Thursday night couples league at Hidden Greens Golf Course. She said "I am not very good but I enjoy playing". Pat had an uncanny ability to match her earrings with all her outfits including her swimsuits.Among those who gratefully shared her life are her husband, John (Butch) of Barnes, WI; her children, Vickie (Don) VandenHeuvel of Appleton, WI; Steve (Rene) Springer of Madison, WI; Tony (Helen) Springer Menasha, WI; sister, Darlene (Dick) Winkler of Winneconne, WI; grandchildren, Grant (Tessa), Jacquie (Bryan), Alyssa, Justin (Tina), Elizabeth, McKenzie, and Morgan; great-grandchild, Carson and a baby girl on the way; a special friend, Tim and along with many sisters-in-law, brothers-in-las, nieces, nephews, and cousins. Pat touch the hearts of everyone she met, so she had many friends throughout her life.A Family Only Service will be held Saturday, August 24, 2013 at Pat's home. On Sunday August 25, 2013 there will be a Celebration of Life for all at Hidden Greens North Golf Course from noon to 4 p.m. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in Pat's name.
F, b. December 14, 1907, d. April 26, 1994
- Birth: Leta Miley was born on December 14, 1907 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Milton F Bastian were married on November 27, 1930.
- Death: Leta Miley died on April 26, 1994, at age 86.
F, b. circa 1898, d. 1933
- Birth: Lillian Knaus was born circa 1898.
- Death: She died in 1933.
F, b. circa 1903
Parry L VandeVoort
M, b. June 4, 1982, d. September 7, 1982
- Birth: Parry L VandeVoort was born on June 4, 1982 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 7, 1982, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Raymond T Zak
M, b. March 17, 1938, d. December 3, 2000
- Birth: Raymond T Zak was born on March 17, 1938.
- Death: He died on December 3, 2000, at age 62, in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
Cynthia L Linzmeier
Ronald L Davel
M, b. February 1, 1930, d. January 7, 2008
- Birth: Ronald L Davel was born on February 1, 1930 in Loyal, Clark Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Patricia M Lewandowski were married on August 27, 1955.
- Death: Ronald L Davel died on January 7, 2008, at age 77.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Ann Kaufman
Harold Ralph Hanson