Elizabeth A Gracyalny
F, b. October 31, 1928, d. January 15, 2004
- Birth: Elizabeth A Gracyalny was born on October 31, 1928 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 15, 2004, at age 75.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
F, b. January 24, 1924, d. March 6, 1991
Family: Donald Buss (b. October 23, 1923, d. August 28, 1992)
- Birth: Mildred Gracyalny was born on January 24, 1924.
- Death: She died on March 6, 1991, at age 67, in Louisville, Jefferson Co, Kentucky.
M, b. October 23, 1923, d. August 28, 1992
- Birth: Donald Buss was born on October 23, 1923.
- Death: He died on August 28, 1992, at age 68, in Louisville, Jefferson Co, Kentucky.
M, b. March 6, 1918, d. December 16, 1999
- Birth: George Gracyalny was born on March 6, 1918.
- Death: He died on December 16, 1999, at age 81.
- Burial: He was buried in Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, King, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Martha Louise Crockatt
William L Rammer
M, b. November 1, 1936, d. April 2, 2011
- Birth: William L Rammer was born on November 1, 1936 in Sheboygan, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 9, 1958 in Random Lake, Sheboygan Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 2, 2011, at age 74, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: William L. "Bill" Rammer, Kaukauna, age 74, passed away with his loving family at his side Saturday April 2, 2011, at Appleton Medical Center after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born November 1, 1936, in Sheboygan. Bill proudly served in the U.S. Navy from 1955 - 1957. Bill married his devoted wife, Diane, on August 9, 1958, at St. Mary Parish in Random Lake. Bill and his family lived in West Bend for 10 years, where he worked for the Gehl Co. They then moved to Kaukauna where he worked at Badger Northland as an engineer and attained the position of Vice President of Engineering. After Badger sold-out, he worked for Miller in St. Nazianz for 10 years.
After two heart attacks, Bill received a heterotopic heart transplant (two hearts) which blessed his family with an additional 21 years and gave his grandchildren the opportunity to know what a wonderful man he really was. As a proud father and loving grandfather, Bill could always put a smile on everyone's face; he had a great sense of humor. Bill loved designing, building and fixing things and spending time with his family. He also enjoyed all sports, especially the Packers and the Brewers, and enjoyed playing golf and bowling. As an officer of the Kaukauna Kiwanis Club, Bill was a vital part of many projects through the club. He was also involved in other organizations, including the American Society of Agriculture Engineers, where he served as president for the Wisconsin section. Throughout his life, Bill touched many people's lives. He was always raising his hand to volunteer for any project whether with Special Olympics or at his church. Bill gave of himself and his talents freely.
Bill is survived by his wife of 52 years, Diane (Binder) Rammer; their children: Steven (Susan), Kaukauna; Douglas (Ellen), Darboy; and Lisa, Appleton; five grandchildren: Jacalyn, Daniel, Laura, David and Michelle Rammer; sisters and brother: Judith (Al) Lierman, Janice (Robert) Klug and Richard (Sherri) Rammer; sisters and brothers-in-law: Patricia (William) Palmer, Patricia and Mardell Binder; his little buddy Shado; and special niece Amy Bares and her family. He is further survived by many other nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Bill was preceded in death by his parents, Edgar and Virginia Rammer; brothers-in-law: Donald and Darwin Binder; aunts, uncles and other relatives.
Visitation will be held Friday April 8, 2011, at BETHANY LUTHERAN CHURCH (124 W. 10th St. Kaukauna) beginning at 1 p.m. until time of funeral at 4:30 p.m. The Rev. Levi Willms will officiate. Military rites conducted by the Jacob Coppus American Legion Post 258 will immediately follow. Committal St. Mary Cemetery, Kaukauna. For online condolences, please visit www.oconnellfh.com. In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established.
The Rammer's would like to extend a special thank you to Dr. Guenther and the oncology nurses at Appleton Medical Center and to Drs. Johnson and Schoening from the Kaukauna Clinic.
Bye for now, see you again. Love, Me.
Thanks to a loving and caring special father whom we have always been proud of. Love you, Dad.
"A grandfather is a gift from above, one to cherish, one to love." We love you, Grandpa. Jackie, Dan, Laura, Michelle and David.
201 E. Main Street
Little Chute 920-788-6237.
Family: Eloise Rock (b. September 13, 1925, d. September 27, 1980)