Beatrice E Muench
F, b. December 9, 1917, d. July 31, 2010
- Birth: Beatrice E Muench was born on December 9, 1917.
- Marriage: She was married on April 25, 1936.
- Divorce: She was divorced in 1955.
- Marriage: She was married on October 25, 1965.
- Death: She died on July 31, 2010, at age 92, in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Beatrice E. Buchholz, age 92, of Waupaca, died Saturday, July 31, 2010, at Bethany Home in Waupaca. Beatrice was born on December 9, 1917, the daughter of George and Jennet (Fulcer) Muench. On April 25, 1936, she married Harold Piotter and was blessed with seven children. They later divorced in 1955. She then married Norman Buchholz on October 25, 1965.
Beatrice is survived by seven children, Harold (Rose) Piotter, Janice (Chuck) Tessen, William (Betty) Piotter, Gerald (JoAnne) Piotter, Bonnie (Norman) Pinno, Patricia Sajdak and Dennis (Hope) Piotter; two stepsons, David and Don Buchholz; 33 grandchildren; 55 great-grandchildren; 22 great-great-grandchildren; many nieces, nephews, relatives and friends.
She is preceded in death by her parents; husbands, Harold and Norman; stepdaughter, Judy Luedtke; three grandchildren; one brother, Charles Muench; and two sisters, Margaret Fietzer and Alice Nelson.
A Memorial Service will be held at 1 p.m. on Saturday, August 7, 2010, at Cline-Hanson-Dahlke Funeral Home, Manawa, WI, with Reverend Vilas Mazemke officiating. Family and friends may call at the funeral home from 10 a.m. until the time of service. Burial will be in Little Wolf Cemetery.
176 N. Bridge Street
Manawa, WI 54949
Harold Hubert Piotter
M, b. September 13, 1937, d. November 17, 2010
- Birth: Harold Hubert Piotter was born on September 13, 1937.
- Death: He died on November 17, 2010, at age 73.
- Note: Harold H. Piotter, age 73, of Ogdensburg, passed away at his residence with his family by his side on Wednesday, November 17, 2010. He was born on September 13, 1937, son of the late Harold and Beatrice (Muench) Piotter. On December 7, 1974 he was united in marriage to Rose Malkowski in Milwaukee. Harold owned and operated Harry's Auto Repair for many years until the early 1990s. He also farmed locally. Harold was an avid outdoorsman, enjoying hunting, fishing and camping. He especially enjoyed spending time with his family.
Survivors include his wife Rose; his children: Gary (Tammy) Piotter, James (Nikki) Piotter, Liz (Ervin) Johnson, Rick (Bonnie) Piotter, Mike (Maria) Piotter, Eva (Doug) Lozynski; daughter-in-law: Carol (Rev. Mike) Ianelli; siblings: Janice (Chuck) Tessen, William (Betty) Piotter, Gerald (JoAnne) Piotter, Bonnie (Norman) Pinno, Patricia Sajdak, Dennis (Hope) Piotter; two stepbrothers: David Buchholz and Don Buchholz; 11 grandchildren and four great-grandchildren. He is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends and also a special family friend Fred Barth.
Harold is preceded in death by his parents and a son Steven.
A memorial service for Harold will be held on Monday, November 22, 2010, at 5 p.m. at the Cline-Hanson-Dahlke Funeral Home in Manawa with Rev. Vilas Mazemke officiating. Burial will be in Little Wolf Cemetery in the Town of Little Wolf. Friends may call directly at the funeral home on Monday from 3 p.m. until the time of the service.
The family would like to thank Ministry Health Hospice for their care and concern of Harold and his family.
176 N. Bridge St.,
William George Piotter
Gerald Lee Piotter
Dennis H Piotter
F, b. December 8, 1919, d. June 6, 2004
- Birth: Margaret Muench was born on December 8, 1919.
- Death: She died on June 6, 2004, at age 84.
M, b. August 19, 1898, d. September 30, 1973
- Birth: John Dejardin was born on August 19, 1898.
- Death: He died on September 30, 1973, at age 75, in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
Mary Eleanor Dahl
F, b. February 13, 1904, d. January 24, 1997
Family: John Dejardin (b. August 19, 1898, d. September 30, 1973)
- Birth: Mary Eleanor Dahl was born on February 13, 1904.
- Death: She died on January 24, 1997, at age 92.
Edith M Dejardin
F, b. July 24, 1924, d. August 1, 2010
- Birth: Edith M Dejardin was born on July 24, 1924 in Stiles, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on August 1, 2010, at age 86.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Edith M. Duquaine, 86, Appleton, passed away Sunday, August 1, 2010, with her son by her side. She was born July 24, 1924, in Stiles, WI, to the late John and Mary (Dahl) Dejardin. Edith grew up in Niagra, WI, and following graduation and her marriage to Gordon Duquaine she moved to the Fox River Valley. She spent most of her adult life in Appleton.
She was a member of St. Pius X Parish and was retired from St. Elizabeth Hospital. Edith enjoyed the company of others and had a passion for her family and faith, collecting dolls, playing cards with friends, watching Packers games, eating chocolates, which she was quick to share with those around her. As her health declined in recent years it was hard to give up her independence and ability to socialize as much as she would have liked. She was always quick to smile and joke and will be remembered for her laugh.
Edith is survived by her son, Kurt (Mary) Duquaine, Stacy, MN; grandchildren: Craig Duquaine, MN, and Tina Hooper, TX; brothers: Conrad (Peggy) Dejardin, Iowa and Jack (Bernice) Dejardin, Illinois; an aunt, Mabel (Amby) Gracyalny, Neenah; nieces, nephews and many dear friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; husband, Gordon, and a grandson, Jeff Duquaine.
A Mass of Celebration for Edith will be held at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, August 4, 2010, at St. Pius X Catholic Church, Appleton, with Rev. Andrew Kysely officiating. Entombment will take place in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Thursday, August 5, 2010, at 10 a.m. Friends may visit the family from 3 p.m. Wednesday at church until the time of Mass.
The family wishes to thank the staff at Kilkenny Cottage for their wonderful care of Mom the past two years.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
"Serving as would
M, b. May 1, 1923, d. March 1980
- Birth: Gordon Duquaine was born on May 1, 1923 in Niagara, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in March 1980, at age 56.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.