F, b. circa 1902
- Birth: Margaret Feldkamp was born circa 1902.
F, b. 1941, d. 1970
- Birth: Helen Schwister was born in 1941.
- Death: She died in 1970, at age ~29.
M, b. June 28, 1923, d. April 20, 1998
- Father: Joseph Stedl (b. September 5, 1890, d. November 19, 1985)
- Mother: Anna Brey (b. February 8, 1896, d. June 9, 1973)
- Birth: Victor Stedl was born on June 28, 1923.
- Marriage: He was married on June 29, 1946 in Kellnersville, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 20, 1998, at age 74, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Community Lutheran Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Henry Julius Carl Manteufel
M, b. April 21, 1887, d. April 13, 1956
- Birth: Henry Julius Carl Manteufel was born on April 21, 1887 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rose Palmbach were married on June 19, 1915 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Henry Julius Carl Manteufel died on April 13, 1956, at age 68, in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. February 14, 1897, d. October 1978
- Birth: Rose Palmbach was born on February 14, 1897 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Henry Julius Carl Manteufel were married on June 19, 1915 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Rose Palmbach died in October 1978, at age 81, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
JoAnn Elizabeth Hauert
F, b. January 10, 1928, d. June 20, 2016
- Birth: JoAnn Elizabeth Hauert was born on January 10, 1928.
- Marriage: She and LeRoy Robert Belling were married on February 26, 1954.
- Death: JoAnn Elizabeth Hauert died on June 20, 2016, at age 88.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: JoAnn Belling, age 88, passed away on Monday, June 20, 2016 after a heartbreaking six year battle with dementia. JoAnn was born January 10, 1928 to the late Alvin and Vivian (Taylor) Hauert. She grew up in a close-knit family that enjoyed spending time together, especially singing around the piano. In 1936, she graduated from Appleton High School and had a singing solo at her graduation ceremony. In 1954, JoAnn married Leroy Belling and they spent 61 wonderful years together. JoAnn enjoyed her role as a caring mother and wife, but also had careers as a bookkeeper and as a secretary. She loved to crochet, play scrabble with Lee, spend time at the cottage in Lakewood, to bake (particularly cutout Christmas cookies), and especially to spend time with her grandchildren.
JoAnn will be deeply missed by her children: Timothy (Diana) Belling, Annette Livingston, Libby (Wlodek) Simon, and Jonathan Belling; grandchildren: Easton, Brice, Briley, and Alex Belling, Max and Megan Livingston, Sophie Simon, and Andrew Zadrozny; sisters-in-laws: Carol (Fred) Weiss, Clarice Belling, and Marion Hauert; a cousin, Marge Zahn, and many other nieces, nephew, other relatives and friends. She was preceded in death by her siblings: Hallie, Honey and Brother, Ralph, Jim, and Barbara Tungate.
A time of visitation will be held on Wednesday, June 22, 2016, from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, 537 N. Superior Street, Appleton. Funeral service for JoAnn will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, June 23, 2016, at FIRST UNITED METHODIST CHURCH, 325 E. Franklin Street, Appleton, with Rev. Markus Wegenast officiating. An additional time of visitation will be held at the church from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the service. JoAnn will be laid to rest at Highland Memorial Park. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Association . Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
The family would like to give a special thank you to their mother's caregiver for over a year, Vickie Anderson, to their sister Annette, and to their brother, Jonathan, who was ceaselessly devoted to caring for their mother.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from June 21 to June 22, 2016.
William D Mize
M, b. March 23, 1944, d. October 28, 1967
- Birth: William D Mize was born on March 23, 1944.
- Death: He died on October 28, 1967, at age 23, in KIA Vietnam War.
M, b. April 14, 1921, d. December 7, 1977
- Birth: Harold Wuyts was born on April 14, 1921 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Virginia Ann VandenBoogart were married on June 5, 1945.
- Death: Harold Wuyts died on December 7, 1977, at age 56, in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Harold Wuyts,
Kau Native, Dies Suddenly
Harold E. "Harry" Wuyts, 56, a native of this city, and a former employee of Thilmany Pulp and Paper Company died unexpectedly Wednesday evening, December 7, at his home, Route 3, De Pere.
He was born in Kaukauna April 14, 1921, son of the late August and Lydia Wuyts. He was a 1938 graduate of Kaukauna High School and was employed by Thilmany until 1942 when he entered the service. He served in the North African and European Theaters during World War II, and was married to the former Virginia (Jean) VanDenBoogart on June 5, 1945.
Mr. Wuyts had farmed in the Town of Lawrence for 32 years and was presently employed at the Midway Motor Lodge. He was past-president of the Lawrence Fire Dept.
Survivors include his wife; four daughters, Mrs. Dan (Margaret) Bangert of De Pere, Mrs. Doug (Barbara) Williams of Kansas City, Mo., Mrs. Brian (Mary Lou) VanEnkenvoort of Green Bay, and Rose Marie at home; a son, Michael of De Pere; seven grandchildren, Lisa and Bethe Bangert, Melissa and James Williams, Raymond and Thomas VanEnkenvoort, and Matt Jason Wuyts; four sisters, Mrs. Joe (Ann) Rademaher; Mrs. Ezra (Emma) Terry, Mrs. William (Bertha) Zahn, and Mrs. Leo (Florence) Blair, all of Kaukauna; four brothers, Albert, Jack and Robert, all of Kaukauna, and Carol of Boulder City, Nevada; a half-sisters, Mrs. Walter (Marie) Jacobs of Fremont, Michigan; and nieces and nephews.
Funeral services were at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Joseph Church, De Pere, with the Rev. Blaise Peters officiating.
A memorial fund has been established for St. Joseph Church, De Pere.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1938.
Walter Norbert Gerend
M, b. December 23, 1903, d. November 15, 1977
- Birth: Walter Norbert Gerend was born on December 23, 1903.
- Death: He died on November 15, 1977, at age 73.
- Burial: He was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
Edith Elizabeth Wall
F, b. April 27, 1904, d. June 27, 1985
- Birth: Edith Elizabeth Wall was born on April 27, 1904.
- Death: She died on June 27, 1985, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in St Patrick Cemetery, Askeaton, Wisconsin.
John P Gerend
M, b. March 8, 1866, d. April 12, 1935
- Blanche Gerend (b. March 4, 1896, d. April 18, 1978)
- Valerie Gerend (b. September 17, 1897)
- Lawrence Gerend (b. July 15, 1899, d. April 11, 1988)
- Alban Gerend (b. December 9, 1900, d. May 8, 1958)
- Walter Norbert Gerend (b. December 23, 1903, d. November 15, 1977)
- Sylvester Gerend (b. November 20, 1905, d. September 2, 1920)
- Birth: John P Gerend was born on March 8, 1866.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Matenaer were married in 1895.
- Death: John P Gerend died on April 12, 1935, at age 69.
M, b. November 20, 1905, d. September 2, 1920
- Birth: Sylvester Gerend was born on November 20, 1905 in Town of Buchanan, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on September 2, 1920, at age 14.
- Note: Drowned in power canal.
Henry August Hess
M, b. June 20, 1919, d. June 19, 1976
- Birth: Henry August Hess was born on June 20, 1919 in Shawano, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Caroline Rotter were married on September 10, 1947.
- Death: Henry August Hess died on June 19, 1976, at age 56, in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Edward D Gavin
M, b. June 23, 1912, d. January 1982
- Birth: Edward D Gavin was born on June 23, 1912.
- Death: He died in January 1982, at age 69.