Gary Lee Coenen
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Tammy Lou Holtz
Andrew John Sawall
M, b. September 17, 1911, d. December 23, 1968
- Birth: Emil Diener was born on September 17, 1911 in Madison, Dane Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 23, 1968, at age 57.
Erna Rose Krueger
F, b. July 9, 1922, d. November 11, 2009
Family: Emil Diener (b. September 17, 1911, d. December 23, 1968)
- Birth: Erna Rose Krueger was born on July 9, 1922 in Rantoul, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 11, 2009, at age 87.
Carl J Kunitz
M, b. July 27, 1909, d. November 18, 1982
- Birth: Carl J Kunitz was born on July 27, 1909 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Catherine Becher were married on June 4, 1936.
- Death: Carl J Kunitz died on November 18, 1982, at age 73.
- Burial: He was buried in Star of Hope Mausoleum, Appleton, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 22, 1914, d. December 11, 1990
- Birth: Catherine Becher was born on October 22, 1914.
- Marriage: She and Carl J Kunitz were married on June 4, 1936.
- Death: Catherine Becher died on December 11, 1990, at age 76.
Dennis Lee Kunitz
M, b. November 16, 1942, d. March 1, 2009
- Birth: Dennis Lee Kunitz was born on November 16, 1942.
- Death: He died on March 1, 2009, at age 66.
Mary Louise Micke
F, b. June 1, 1950, d. October 10, 2005
- Birth: Mary Louise Micke was born on June 1, 1950 in Montana.
- Marriage: She was married on May 4, 1974 in Aberdeen, Brown Co, South Dakota.
- Death: She died on October 10, 2005, at age 55, in Onalaska, LaCrosse Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mary Louise Micke-Woods, 55, of Onalaska died peacefully at her home on Monday, Oct. 10, 2005, and is now reunited with the Lord and her children.
She was born on June 1, 1950, in Scobey, Mont., to Alphonse and Jeanette (Mollen) Micke. Mary graduated from Presentation College in Aberdeen, S.D., with a degree in nursing.
She married Darrel Woods on May 4, 1974, in Aberdeen. Mary had worked at University Hospital in Madison before moving to La Crosse in 1981. She died broken hearted.
Mary is survived by her husband Darrel; a son, Billy Spratte; one sister, Dr. Jennifer Micke-Kopetsky; four brothers, Gary, Keith, Paul and Tom Micke; along with many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her son, Michael, on Dec. 1, 1999; her daughter, Michelle, on Sept. 20, 2003; her father, Alphonse; and a brother, David.
A Mass of Christian burial was held Oct. 13 at St. Patrick's Catholic Church, Onalaska, with burial in the Onalaska Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be given for a fund that has been established in Mary Lou's honor.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1964.
M, b. October 20, 1951, d. December 29, 2008
- Birth: Gary Micke was born on October 20, 1951 in Montana.
- Death: He died on December 29, 2008, at age 57, in Minot, Ward Co, North Dakota.
- Note: Gary Micke, 57, Minot, died Monday, Dec. 29, 2008, in a Minot hospital.
Gary Joseph Micke was born Oct. 20, 1951, a son of Alphonse and Jeanette (Mollen) Micke, in Glasgow, Mont. He was raised in Opheim, Mont., and graduated from Breckenridge High School in 1969. He then earned his degree in aviation mechanics in Thief River Falls, Minn.
He had made his home in Minot, where he raised his four children. He began his employment with the Burlington Northern Sante Fe Railroad in 1971. He had been with BNSF for the past 37 years, most recently as a conductor.
He was a member of Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church, the Knights of Columbus, the Christian Motorcyclists Association, and the Harley Owners Group, all of Minot.
He enjoyed the outdoors, hunting, working with wood and building things. He was a great storyteller, and a prankster, with a vast repertoire of jokes. He had a big heart, loved having fun and enjoyed making people laugh. He also had a great love for his motorcycle. Most of all, he loved being with his family, especially his grandchildren.
Surviving family includes: sons, Jeffrey Micke, Minot, and Joseph (Jennifer) Micke, Elko, Nev.; daughters, Tracy Micke, of Dunn, N.C., and Tina (Travis) Larson, Minot; grandchildren, Trevor and Wyatt Larson; and Buddy Roy and Dallas Monds; mother, Jeanette Micke, Breckenridge, Minn.; brothers, Keith (Kara) Micke, Glendo, Wyo., Paul Micke, St. Paul, Minn , and Tom Micke, Anchorage, Alaska; brother-in-law, Darrell Woods, Onalaska, Wis.; sister, Jennifer (Mark) Micke Kopetsky, Milwaukee; and many nieces, nephews and cousins.
Gary was preceded in death by his father, Alphonse Micke; brother, David Micke; and sister, Mary Lou Woods.
Mass of Christian Burial: Saturday, Jan. 3, 2009, at 10:30 a.m. at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church, Minot.
Interment: Rosehill Memorial Park, Minot.
Visitation: Friday, Jan. 2, from noon to 7 p.m. at Thompson-Larson Funeral Home, Minot.
Vigil prayer service: Friday at 7 p.m. at Thompson-Larson Funeral Home, Minot.
Those wishing to sign the online register and share memories may access the online obituaries section at (www.thompsonlarson.com).
David G Micke
M, b. April 15, 1954, d. November 24, 2003
- Birth: David G Micke was born on April 15, 1954.
- Death: He died on November 24, 2003, at age 49, in Minnesota.