M, b. circa 1825, d. December 28, 1891
- Birth: Gerardus Janssen was born circa 1825 in Mook en Middelaar, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on December 28, 1891 in Groesbeek, Gelderland, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1824, d. March 27, 1877
- Birth: Theodora Theunissen was born circa 1824 in Cranenburg, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on March 27, 1877 in Groesbeek, Gelderland, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Coenraad Theunissen was born circa 1795.
F, b. circa 1795
- Birth: Johanna Pierlo was born circa 1795.
Catharina Elisabeth Janssen
F, b. circa 1841
- Birth: Catharina Elisabeth Janssen was born circa 1841.
M, b. April 5, 1840
- Birth: Theodor Janssen was born on April 5, 1840.
Friedrich Wilhelm Janssen
M, b. May 11, 1850
- Birth: Friedrich Wilhelm Janssen was born on May 11, 1850.
M, b. circa 1855, d. June 6, 1858
- Birth: Gerardus Janssen was born circa 1855 in Groesbeek, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on June 6, 1858 in Groesbeek, Gelderland, Netherlands.
James W Rhodes
M, b. circa 1916, d. June 3, 1959
- Birth: James W Rhodes was born circa 1916 in Baldwin, St Croix Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 3, 1959 in Rhinelander, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
John A Weber
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: John A Weber was born circa 1900.
Clarence Lawrence Slater
M, b. March 21, 1903, d. June 23, 1979
- Birth: Clarence Lawrence Slater was born on March 21, 1903.
- Marriage: He and Mildred Sears were married on July 19, 1930 in Racine, Quebec, Canada.
- Death: Clarence Lawrence Slater died on June 23, 1979, at age 76.
- Note: Clarence Lawrence Slater, age 76, Couderay, WI, a former Bowler resident, died Saturday, June 23, 1979 at his home.
He was born March 21, 1903 in the town of Almon, the son of the late Cornelius and Anna (Kuntz) Slater.
On July 19, 1930 Clarence was united in marriage to Mildred Sears in Racine. She survives.
In addition to his wife, survivors include one son, James Slater, Minneapolis; one daughter, Nellie Ann (Arvid) Klyzub, Oak Forest, IL; one brother, Alex Slater, Franksville; one sister, Caroline Grupe, Wausau; two half-brothers, Henry Wetzel, Bear Creek and Carl Wetzel, Menasha; two half-sisters, Bertha (Cris) Mork, Antigo and Tilly Zemple, Appleton; seven grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Clarence was preceded in death by his parents, three half-brothers, including Henry Slater, one half-sister, Ida Harris and one sister.
Funeral services were held June 27, 1979 at Schmidt-Schulta Funeral Home, Birnamwood. The Rev. Michael Ernst officiated. Interment was in Evergreen Cemetery, town of Almon.
M, b. February 19, 1898, d. December 22, 1983
Family: Amelia Gerow (b. January 7, 1905, d. December 31, 1999)
- Melvin Niewenhuis
- Joseph Nieuwenhuis
- Lorraine Nieuwenhuis (b. May 21, 1925, d. May 13, 1976)
- Carl J Nieuwenhuis (b. February 6, 1927, d. June 7, 2005)
- Arlene Nieuwenhuis (b. December 21, 1928, d. July 12, 1997)
- Lillian M Nieuwenhuis (b. October 5, 1930, d. October 4, 2014)
- Birth: Joseph Nieuwenhuis was born on February 19, 1898 in Norwood, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 22, 1983, at age 85, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Johannes VandeCraenmeer was born circa 1740.
M, b. circa 1710
- Birth: Joannes Huijbers was born circa 1710.
M, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Johannes VandenHeuvel was born circa 1740.
F, b. circa 1740
- Birth: Maria VandenBosch was born circa 1740.
M, b. March 21, 1798
- Birth: Martinus VandeKraanmeer was born on March 21, 1798 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1800, d. April 14, 1873
- Birth: Antonia VandeKraanmeer was born circa 1800 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on April 14, 1873 in Erp, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Aldegonda VandeCraenmeer was born circa 1770.
F, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Geertruida VandeCraenmeer was born circa 1770.
M, b. circa 1900
- Birth: Toivo Westerback was born circa 1900.
Dawson Andrew Bowers
David C Arndt
M, b. July 5, 1947, d. July 22, 2010
- Birth: David C Arndt was born on July 5, 1947 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on April 20, 1967.
- Death: He died on July 22, 2010, at age 63.
- Note: David C. Arndt, age 63, of Hortonville, passed away peacefully in his sleep on Thursday, July 22, 2010. Dave was born on July 5, 1947, in Menasha, to the late Walter and Virginia (De Broux) Arndt. He was a loving husband, father and grandfather. Dave was a 1965 graduate of Appleton High School. He proudly served his country during the War in Vietnam in the 4th Marines, K Company. Dave married Catherine "Kay" Williams on April 20, 1967. He was an avid outdoorsman who loved bow hunting and fishing, and enjoyed the time spent at his cabin near Antigo.
Dave was a Senior Member of the Pope & Young Club, earning three trophy entries. He was also a member of the Wisconsin Bow Hunters Association. Dave loved fishing for walleyes during the spring. He especially enjoyed the time he spent with his grandchildren, teaching them the skills of hunting and fishing.
Survivors include his wife of 43 years, Kay; his sons, Gary Arndt, Hortonville, and Jesse (Laura) Arndt, Antigo; his grandchildren Courtney and Robert Arndt, Antigo; his sister, Donna (Fred) Schwalenberg, Oconomowoc; his mother-in-law, Bernice Williams, Appleton; and his sisters-in-law, Judy (Paul) DeYoung, Appleton, and Sue DuPont, Appleton. Dave is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his brother-in-law, Joe DuPont and his father-in-law, Clarence Williams.
Memorial services will be at 3 p.m. on Sunday, July 25, 2010, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, Appleton. Friends may call at the funeral home on Sunday from 1 p.m. until the time of services.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
Walter H Arndt
M, b. May 24, 1915, d. July 4, 1970
- Birth: Walter H Arndt was born on May 24, 1915 in Winchester, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 4, 1970, at age 55.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.