James Harry Kampo
M, b. December 17, 1876, d. April 25, 1930
- Birth: James Harry Kampo was born on December 17, 1876 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Verna Eldred Luck were married on May 14, 1902 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
- Death: James Harry Kampo died on April 25, 1930, at age 53, in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
Mary Anna Miller
F, b. October 1862, d. 1947
Family: Anton Schuh (b. November 6, 1855, d. January 16, 1932)
- Mary Schuh (b. October 1882)
- Katherine Schuh (b. April 1885, d. May 25, 1965)
- John P Schuh (b. May 1887)
- Etta Schuh (b. October 1889)
- Alice Schuh (b. February 1892)
- Raymond J Schuh (b. April 10, 1894, d. December 15, 1953)
- Anton William Schuh (b. December 10, 1896, d. December 4, 1989)
- Frank Leonard Schuh (b. August 21, 1899, d. January 30, 1996)
- Leona M Schuh (b. May 15, 1902, d. July 9, 2011)
- Clifford Edwin Schuh (b. November 2, 1905, d. December 3, 1992)
- Birth: Mary Anna Miller was born in October 1862 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Anton Schuh were married on November 5, 1881 in Waupaca, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Anna Miller died in 1947, at age ~85, in Elcho, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. October 1882
- Birth: Mary Schuh was born in October 1882 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frederick Warg were married on May 7, 1900 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 1885, d. May 25, 1965
- Birth: Katherine Schuh was born in April 1885 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William Litzen were married on August 25, 1903 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Katherine Schuh died on May 25, 1965, at age 80.
John P Schuh
M, b. May 1887
- Birth: John P Schuh was born in May 1887 in Wisconsin.
F, b. October 1889
- Birth: Etta Schuh was born in October 1889 in Wisconsin.
F, b. February 1892
- Birth: Alice Schuh was born in February 1892 in Wisconsin.
Arthur Edward Schuh
- Father: Raymond J Schuh (b. April 10, 1894, d. December 15, 1953)
- Mother: Viola Dunn (b. February 11, 1899, d. October 14, 1957)
Anton William Schuh
M, b. December 10, 1896, d. December 4, 1989
- Birth: Anton William Schuh was born on December 10, 1896 in Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 4, 1989, at age 92.
Frank Leonard Schuh
M, b. August 21, 1899, d. January 30, 1996
- Birth: Frank Leonard Schuh was born on August 21, 1899 in Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 30, 1996, at age 96, in Elcho, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Leona M Schuh
F, b. May 15, 1902, d. July 9, 2011
- Birth: Leona M Schuh was born on May 15, 1902 in Elcho, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and George Raymond McKenney were married on July 12, 1922.
- Death: Leona M Schuh died on July 9, 2011, at age 109.
- Burial: She was buried in Elcho, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Leone M. McKenney "Nana", 109, De Pere, passed away peacefully at Rennes Nursing Home on Saturday July 9, 2011, with her family by her side. Leone was born on May 15, 1902, to Antone and Annie Mary (Miller) Schuh in Elcho, Wis. In June, 1922, Leone married her husband of George R. McKenney, in Elcho, Wis. They had been married 51 years when he died in 1971. Leone was a member of the first graduating class of Elcho Public High School in 1919. She was a 1921 graduate from Oshkosh Teachers College. After her graduation, she went on to teach at Marshfield Public Schools. In 1946, Leone and her husband relocated from Elcho to De Pere, Wis. She worked as a Salesclerk at H.C. Prange in Green Bay.
In 1952, Leone began her 20 year career teaching 5th grade at Chilton Public Schools. Leone was a dedicated teacher who loved her job and developed many strong bonds with each of her students. Every year on Mother's Day, she would take the time to hand write a personal note to the mother of each of her students, as she believed "there was something special about each and every one of them". In 1972, she retired from teaching at age 70. Leone stayed in contact with many of her former students and their families through letters and visits over the years. While working in Chilton, she made many lifelong friends, many of whom continued to visit her as recently as her 109th birthday. After retirement, Leone wintered in Panama City Beach, Fla., where she loved spending time with family and friends.
Nana always loved to keep busy and sometimes was difficult to keep up with. She had many hobbies and interests - she loved "winning" at cards, playing bingo, crocheting afghans, solving crossword puzzles, reading, and writing letters. She also enjoyed baking and always keeping her cookie jar full. She was quite the story teller and appreciated sharing her memories with family and friends. Most of all, Nana was a devoted Packer fan. She loved Brett Favre and never would think of missing a Packer game on TV. One of the highlights of her life was going to her very first Packer game at Lambeau Field with her grandson, Troy, at 103 years old. She loved all the attention it brought her through her many interviews for television, newspapers and radio stations across the country. She even got her own story in Sports Illustrated. Nana made many new friends with all the "hype" as she would say, and was even able to reconnect with some old ones, including a few former students.
Leone is survived by her two daughters, Janet Schabell (Warren) and Patricia Moore (Robert), both of De Pere; grandchildren, Mike Scheer, Susan Austin, Mary Kate DallaValle, Jane Hokans (Carl), Thomas Moore (Cyndi), Elizabeth Pronold (George), and David Moore (Phyllis); great-grandchildren, Nea Brumbaugh (Stephen), Meghan Wendt (Troy), Lisa Hokans (Greg), Michael DallaValle, Molly Gordon (Jason), Sam Pronold, and MacKenzie Moore; great-great-grandchildren, Ashley and Jakob Urbaniak, Brittany and Lizzie Wendt, Carly Rose Hokans, Scott, Luke, and Jack Gordon, Ava Pronold, and Kyle Brumbaugh; niece and godchild, Betty Lontkowski; extended family, Mike and Sue DallaValle; her "kindred spirit," Dorothy Pronold ; and very special friend and favorite "date," Marc Van Ells.
She is preceeded in death by her parents; her husband, George; her brothers, John, Ray, Tony, Frank and Cliff Schuh; her sisters, Mayme, Etta, Kate and Alice; and her sons-in-law, Warren Schabell and Robert Moore.
Family and friends may call Thursday, July 14, 2011, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Cotter Funeral Home, 860 N. Webster Ave., De Pere, where there will be a Parish Prayer Service at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue on Friday, July 15, at the funeral home from 10 a.m. until the procession leaves for St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church, 220 S. Michigan St., De Pere. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated 11 a.m. Friday at church, with Fr. Richard Getchel officiating. Interment will be in Elcho Cemetery, Elcho, Wis. Online condolences may be expressed to the family at www.cotterfuneralhome.com
A memorial fund has established for children's books for the Brown County Library.
The family would like to thank her friend and doctor, Dr. Bruce Fenster, her many friends and caregivers at Renaissance Assisted Living (special "thank you" to Susie and Mary), which was her home for over 10 years; and also Rennes Nursing Home and Unity Hospice. Thank you all for your wonderful care of our Nana - she loved you all so much.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette from July 11 to July 13, 2011.
Clifford Edwin Schuh
M, b. November 2, 1905, d. December 3, 1992
- Birth: Clifford Edwin Schuh was born on November 2, 1905 in Langlade, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 3, 1992, at age 87, in Antigo, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Minnie E Daga
F, b. November 14, 1879, d. March 1967
- Birth: Minnie E Daga was born on November 14, 1879 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John L Schuh were married on January 31, 1900 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Minnie E Daga died in March 1967, at age 87, in Elcho, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Eva M Schuh
F, b. circa 1901
- Birth: Eva M Schuh was born circa 1901 in Wisconsin.
Gladys E Schuh
F, b. circa 1903
- Birth: Gladys E Schuh was born circa 1903 in Wisconsin.
Theodore W Schuh
M, b. January 10, 1904, d. October 1979
- Birth: Theodore W Schuh was born on January 10, 1904 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died in October 1979, at age 75, in Klamath Falls, Klamath Co, Oregon.
Alice H Schuh
F, b. circa 1908
- Birth: Alice H Schuh was born circa 1908 in Wisconsin.
Lillian H Cole
F, b. 1884, d. 1927
- Birth: Lillian H Cole was born in 1884 in Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Frank L Schuh were married on December 30, 1902 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lillian H Cole died in 1927, at age ~43, in Elcho, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.
Beatrice P Schuh
F, b. March 27, 1904
- Birth: Beatrice P Schuh was born on March 27, 1904 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
Maynard A Schuh
M, b. May 12, 1906, d. July 1972
- Birth: Maynard A Schuh was born on May 12, 1906 in Langlade County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dorothea Henrichs were married on September 21, 1924 in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Maynard A Schuh died in July 1972, at age 66, in Elcho, Langlade Co, Wisconsin.