F, b. March 10, 1878, d. September 9, 1924
- Birth: Mary Fitzgibbon was born on March 10, 1878 in Winnebago County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 9, 1924, at age 46, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 3, 1814
- Birth: Hendrikda Bussemaekers was born on July 3, 1814 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Pieter Jan Peeters were married on January 29, 1842 in Horst, Limburg, Netherlands.
F, b. August 18, 1881, d. July 1957
- Birth: Della Zimmer was born on August 18, 1881 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Charles Jacob Jansen were married on June 2, 1902 in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
- Death: Della Zimmer died in July 1957, at age 75, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Raymond George Jansen
M, b. April 11, 1905, d. November 15, 1994
- Birth: Raymond George Jansen was born on April 11, 1905 in Niagara, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Audrey Maxine Domke were married on June 11, 1932 in Menominee Falls, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Raymond George Jansen died on November 15, 1994, at age 89, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Audrey Maxine Domke
F, b. March 7, 1907, d. November 30, 1990
- Birth: Audrey Maxine Domke was born on March 7, 1907 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Raymond George Jansen were married on June 11, 1932 in Menominee Falls, Waukesha Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Audrey Maxine Domke died on November 30, 1990, at age 83, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
Bert Edward Bewick
M, b. January 20, 1890, d. May 6, 1971
- Birth: Bert Edward Bewick was born on January 20, 1890 in Otranto, Mitchell Co, Iowa.
- Death: He died on May 6, 1971, at age 81.
Morton Hale John
M, b. June 17, 1878, d. August 21, 1961
- Birth: Morton Hale John was born on June 17, 1878.
- Death: He died on August 21, 1961, at age 83, in Marinette, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
Charles R Gruentzel
M, b. January 28, 1924, d. June 10, 2006
- Birth: Charles R Gruentzel was born on January 28, 1924 in Crandon, Forest Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Jane Borchardt were married on September 9, 1949 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: Charles R Gruentzel died on June 10, 2006, at age 82.
- Burial: He was buried in Gillett, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Eugene Arthur Gruentzel
M, b. March 25, 1892, d. December 29, 1952
Family: Odelia M Krohn (b. December 29, 1891, d. May 18, 1973)
- Bea Gruentzel (b. May 29, 1914, d. November 3, 1998)
- Paul Gruentzel (b. August 7, 1918, d. August 14, 1994)
- John W Gruentzel (b. August 17, 1921, d. July 17, 1935)
- Marilyn L Gruentzel (b. September 27, 1922, d. May 14, 2016)
- Charles R Gruentzel (b. January 28, 1924, d. June 10, 2006)
- Richard A Gruentzel (b. September 22, 1926, d. September 21, 2003)
- Eugene Clark Gruentzel (b. December 23, 1927, d. January 18, 1982)
- Adelle Frances Gruentzel (b. August 10, 1931, d. June 9, 2010)
- Birth: Eugene Arthur Gruentzel was born on March 25, 1892.
- Death: He died on December 29, 1952, at age 60, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Lyle Chester Parmenter
M, b. January 8, 1907, d. September 8, 1995
- Birth: Lyle Chester Parmenter was born on January 8, 1907.
- Marriage: He and Agnes B Hokland were married on January 10, 1929 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lyle Chester Parmenter died on September 8, 1995, at age 88.
M, b. August 10, 1880, d. April 3, 1978
Family: Margaret Fischer (b. circa 1885, d. January 22, 1932)
- Anna (Sister M Morita) Heinemann (b. November 4, 1907, d. September 14, 1965)
- Joseph D Heinemann (b. March 2, 1909, d. December 27, 1982)
- Frank T Heinemann (b. December 28, 1910, d. November 14, 1995)
- Marie T Heinemann (b. November 3, 1912, d. August 31, 2008)
- Andrew Anton Heinemann (b. June 3, 1915, d. January 17, 1989)
- Margaret A Heinemann (b. December 7, 1917, d. July 12, 1978)
- Barbara Pauline Heinemann (b. March 4, 1920, d. November 16, 2016)
- Carl F Heinemann (b. October 4, 1924, d. January 19, 1995)
- James J Heinemann (b. January 30, 1928, d. April 29, 1995)
- Birth: Moritz Heinemann was born on August 10, 1880 in Germany.
- Death: He died on April 3, 1978, at age 97.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. November 1, 1890, d. May 1979
- Birth: Ervin Koehnke was born on November 1, 1890.
- Death: He died in May 1979, at age 88.
M, b. December 21, 1906, d. June 20, 1993
- Birth: Alvin Stratton was born on December 21, 1906 in Wild Rose, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 20, 1993, at age 86.
Emilie Elizabeth Manders
F, b. July 19, 2010, d. July 19, 2010
- Birth: Emilie Elizabeth Manders was born on July 19, 2010 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 19, 2010, at age 0, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Emilie Elizabeth Manders, passed away on Monday, July 19, 2010, at Children's Hospital in Milwaukee.
Emilie is survived by her parents: Renee Kirsch and John Manders; a brother: Jordan Kirsch; her maternal grandmother: Rita Kirsch; her paternal grandparents: John and Betty Manders; numerous aunts, uncles and cousins.
She was preceded in death by her maternal grandfather, Roland Kirsch.
A private family service for Emilie will be held on Friday, July 23, 2010.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Dr. Elisabeth Righter and her staff at UW Fox Valley, The Children's Hospital in Milwaukee and the Fetal Concerns Program.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior St.
A Funeral for Emilie will be held on Friday, July 23, 2010, at 1:30 PM at the Wichmann Funeral Home with Fr. Donald Zulger officiating. Family and friends are welcome at the Funeral home at 12:30 PM on Friday.
M, b. April 30, 1890, d. July 29, 1982
- Birth: Ferdinand Meinert was born on April 30, 1890.
- Death: He died on July 29, 1982, at age 92.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Beatrice E Breier
F, b. April 18, 1894, d. February 23, 1958
- Birth: Beatrice E Breier was born on April 18, 1894.
- Death: She died on February 23, 1958, at age 63.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Colette M Meinert
F, b. August 23, 1912, d. March 4, 2007
Family: Henry Wolf (b. August 7, 1903, d. May 21, 1986)
- Birth: Colette M Meinert was born on August 23, 1912 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 4, 2007, at age 94, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Vargo, Collette M. (Wolf) nee: MeinertCollette M. (Wolf) Vargo, age 94, of Kaukauna, passed away Sunday afternoon, March 4, 2007, at St. Paul Home. She was born August 23, 1912, to the late Ferdinand and Beatrice (Breier) Meinert in Kaukauna, where she was a resident most of her life. Collette graduated from St. Mary Grade School, Kaukauna High School and attended the Chicago Art Institute. She managed the Neenah Eagles Club in the 1960's and 1970's. Collette started painting classes when she was 9. She demonstrated her artistic flair through everything she did including painting, sewing, knitting, decorating and cooking. She was a member of St. Mary of the Annunciation Catholic Church, a charter member of the Fox Valley Rosemalers and Kaukauna Homemakers Club. Survivors include her five children: Joan Treichel, Appleton; Max (Deanna) Wolf, Neenah; John Wolf, Appleton; Mary Britten, Kaukauna; Rebecca (Rick) Baggett, Milton, FL; nine grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; a brother, Jerome (Georgie) Meinert, Las Vegas, NV; a sister, Rosemary (Roger) St. Aubin, Kaukauna; a sister-in-law, Aura Meinert, San Diego, CA; and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her first husband, Henry Wolf, her second husband, Paul Vargo, three granddaughters, Michele Thein and infants Sheila and Mary Britten; and a brother, Dr. Kenneth Meinert, and a song-in-law, Floyd Treichel. The funeral liturgy for Collette will be held at 11:00 a.m., Friday, March 9, 2007, at St. Mary of the Annunciation Catholic Church, 119 West Seventh Street, with Father Jerry Pastors officiating. Burial will be in Appleton Highland Memorial Park. Friends may call at the church on Friday from 9:30 am, until the time of the mass. A memorial fund has been established. The family would like to thank the staff at the St. Paul Home for the compassionate care and support they gave Collette during her stay, the VNA and Guardian Angel Care Givers, who visited Collette in her home and her grandson Chris Britten and his family, for their care and concern. Also a special thank you to her faithful friend and companion, Mary Zareczny.
May God's blessing lift you higher and higher. Amen
Greenwood Fargo Funeral Home
500 Hendricks Avenue
Jerome E Meinert
M, b. May 14, 1918, d. April 15, 2012
- Birth: Jerome E Meinert was born on May 14, 1918.
- Death: He died on April 15, 2012, at age 93.
Kenneth W Meinert
M, b. February 18, 1926, d. September 16, 1999
- Birth: Kenneth W Meinert was born on February 18, 1926.
- Death: He died on September 16, 1999, at age 73, in San Diego, San Diego Co, California.
M, b. July 1858
- Birth: William Meinert was born in July 1858.
- Marriage: He and Emma H Ulrich were married on July 12, 1887 in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
Emma H Ulrich
F, b. circa 1872
- Birth: Emma H Ulrich was born circa 1872.
- Marriage: She and William Meinert were married on July 12, 1887 in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
Arthur Herman Meinert
M, b. June 16, 1894
- Birth: Arthur Herman Meinert was born on June 16, 1894.
Richard Roland Finger
M, b. February 17, 1929, d. February 11, 1994
- Birth: Richard Roland Finger was born on February 17, 1929 in Taycheedah, Fond du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Darlene Carol Vandenberg were married on October 20, 1950 in Sacred Heart Church, Appleton, Wisconsin.
- Death: Richard Roland Finger died on February 11, 1994, at age 64, in Keshena, Menomine Co, Wisconsin.