Richard Garrette Kersten
M, b. November 26, 1946, d. February 25, 2000
- Birth: Richard Garrette Kersten was born on November 26, 1946.
- Death: He died on February 25, 2000, at age 53.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
Gerard A Kersten
John A Kersten
M, b. August 5, 1959, d. April 19, 2015
- Birth: John A Kersten was born on August 5, 1959 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 19, 2015, at age 55.
- Note: John A. Kersten, age 55, of Kaukauna, passed away unexpectedly in Appleton, on Sunday, April 19, 2015. John was born on August 5, 1959, in Neenah, to the late Richard and Rita (Schedgick) Kersten. He married his Lover Girl, Cindy, on August 23, 2014.
John was employed by P.H. Glatfelter for more than 25 years, retiring in 2002. His passion was ice boating. John was the World Champion Ice Boater in 1987, 1988, and 1989 in boats he both designed and built. He also served as Vice-President of the Neenah Ice Yacht Club. His enjoyment of fireworks led him to his Class A Pyrotechnic Technicians License. He designed and was involved with many major pyrotechnic displays in the Valley over the years. Christmas was a favorite time for John and his lighting displays were spectacular and enjoyed by all. In addition to being a well-known woodworker and craftsman, John was a true craftsman and "fixer" of almost anything. He was an avid Packer fan, enjoyed camping and spending time at Mountain, Wisconsin, but most of all enjoyed the time spent with his family.
Survivors include his wife, Cindy and beloved dog, Lexie; his children, Melissa (Steve) Jahnke; Pamela Kersten; Diana (Paul) Kersten; and Daniel Kersten; his grandchildren and great grandchildren; his siblings, Patricia (Bob) Salzman, Dianna (Greg) Simon; Nancy (Gene) Lenhardt; Gerard (Margaret) Kersten; Mary (Willy) Schroeder and Joey (Ann) Kersten; his sisters-in-law, Louise Kersten, Penny (Pete) Brockman, Jo (Joe) Pritzl, and Tammy (Mike) Thyssen. He is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. John was preceded in death by his brothers, John, Michael and Richard Kersten, and his sisters, Marilyn, Karin and Jacqueline Kersten.
Memorial services will be at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 25, 2015, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME—TRI-COUNTY CHAPEL, 1592 Oneida Street, Menasha, with Pastor Vicki Simon and daughter Melissa officiating. Friends may call directly at the funeral home on Saturday from 1:00 p.m. to the time of services. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established in his name. Online condolences may be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
Michael Robert Kersten
M, b. November 13, 1953, d. October 2006
- Birth: Michael Robert Kersten was born on November 13, 1953.
- Death: He died in October 2006, at age 52.
M, b. April 5, 1902, d. August 3, 1975
Family: Vera Johnson (b. September 19, 1901, d. July 1985)
- Marion H Stoeger
- Mary L Stoeger
- Fred Stoeger
- Joan Cecilia Stoeger
- Jerome Stoeger (b. January 22, 1926, d. April 1, 2013)
- Mildred B (Mouse) Stoeger (b. August 1, 1927, d. May 15, 1983)
- Herbert Frederick Stoeger (b. May 26, 1929, d. August 19, 1997)
- James Stoeger (b. October 30, 1942, d. October 11, 1964)
- Birth: Frederick Stoeger was born on April 5, 1902 in New York.
- Death: He died on August 3, 1975, at age 73, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 11, 1927, d. May 18, 1983
- Birth: Donald Dunphy was born on April 11, 1927 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Beverly Ann Besaw were married on June 24, 1950 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Donald Dunphy died on May 18, 1983, at age 56, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown, Wisconsin.
Beverly Ann Besaw
F, b. June 28, 1928, d. July 21, 2011
- Birth: Beverly Ann Besaw was born on June 28, 1928.
- Marriage: She and Donald Dunphy were married on June 24, 1950 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Beverly Ann Besaw died on July 21, 2011, at age 83.
- Burial: She was buried in St Paul Cemetery, Wrightstown, Wisconsin.
- Note: Beverly Ann Dunphy, "Bev," passed away peacefully Thursday morning, July 21, 2011 in De Pere. She joined her husband, Donald James Dunphy, who preceded her in death in 1983. The former Beverly Besaw was born June 28, 1928 to Earl Besaw and Geneva McCormick.
Beverly graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1946 and married her husband Donald on June 24, 1950. Don and Bev raised their nine children in Wrightstown and were proprietors of Dunphy's Liquor Store for 29 years. She was an active, long time member of St. Clare's Parish (formerly St. Paul's) in Wrightstown, where she attended daily mass and was a member of the lady's choir. She enjoyed spending time with her family and friends and was an avid reader, lover of the outdoors and the occasional old fashioned cocktail.
Before and during her retirement, Bev volunteered for Womankind and Mother & Unborn Baby Care, organizations that assist young mothers, eventually serving as a director for several years. She received the Sister Michaeline McClone Volunteer Award for her service in 2002. Bev was beloved by her family and friends, and her song of joy for life will be missed. Beverly is survived by her nine children and their partners: Donald and Ruth Dunphy, Gleason, WI; Kathy and Glenn Green, Appleton; Greg and Virginia (Gin) Dunphy, Brillion; Ann and Tom Aerts, Wrightstown; Chris and Steve Bastian, Winneconne; Steve and Lori Dunphy, Kaukauna; Isabelle and Jim Neuman, De Pere; Mary Dunphy and Troy Andrews, Sarasota, FL; and Ken Dunphy, Wrightstown. Bev is further survived by her 17 grandchildren and 7 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband and one grandchild, Laura Bastian, along with numerous relatives and close friends.
Friends may visit Friday, July 22, 2011 at St. Clare's Catholic Church - St. Paul site, 437 Main Street, Wrightstown, at 4pm. A prayer service will be held at 8pm. Visitation will continue at the church beginning at 9:30am Saturday morning. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10:30 am with Rev. Dennis Bergsbaken officiating. There will be a private burial service at St. Paul's Cemetery in Wrightstown.
The family would like to thank the staff of Unity Hospice and Birch Creek De Pere, especially Amy, Courtenay, Jodi, Kiana, Katie, Marsha, Tammy, and Becky.
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent on July 22, 2011.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1846.
Donald James Dunphy
Anna Maria Wagner
F, b. October 11, 1885, d. December 23, 1934
- Birth: Anna Maria Wagner was born on October 11, 1885 in Johnsburg, Fon du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John P Heimerman were married on January 28, 1876 in Johnsburg, Fon du Lac Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Anna Maria Wagner died on December 23, 1934, at age 49, in Iowa.