Aaron Jon Fischer
Theodore William Pennekamp
William Joseph Pennekamp
Thomas Alan Pennekamp
Julie Karena Sigler
Peter Timothy Sigler
Christopher Michael Giles
Angela Lynn Giles
John Michael Novey
Anthony Theodore Novey
Daniel Adam Novey
Matthias Wendelin Merkel
F, b. circa 1892, d. June 6, 1970
Family: Albert Frank Seefeldt (b. January 15, 1880, d. October 25, 1960)
- Roger Seefeldt
- Clara M Seefeldt (b. May 22, 1914, d. March 23, 1994)
- Marion Seefeldt (b. February 16, 1916, d. October 10, 1999)
- Esther B Seefeldt (b. March 19, 1918, d. April 25, 1961)
- Hazel Seefeldt (b. June 3, 1923, d. January 2, 2008)
- Jean H Seefeldt (b. June 19, 1927, d. April 11, 2010)
- Birth: Anna Last was born circa 1892.
- Death: She died on June 6, 1970 in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
Jean H Seefeldt
F, b. June 19, 1927, d. April 11, 2010
- Birth: Jean H Seefeldt was born on June 19, 1927 in Coleman, Marinette Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Leonard J Kolbe were married in April 1955 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jean H Seefeldt died on April 11, 2010, at age 82, in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jean H. Kolbe, 83, Charlestown, died on Sunday, July 11, 2010, at her home in Charlestown. She was born June 19, 1927, in Coleman, Wis., daughter of the late Albert and Annie Seefeldt. She married Leonard Kolbe in April of 1955, at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Appleton.
Before her marriage, Jean helped on her family farm and worked at Thilmany Paper Mill in Appleton. Following her marriage, she and Leonard farmed together, and worked side-by-side in everything they did.
She was a member of Holy Rosary Catholic Church in New Holstein, Heritage Park in Charlestown, was a former member of St. Martin Catholic Church in Charlestown, where she volunteered countless hours as a groundskeeper and where she was a member of the Christian Women. In her free time, Jean enjoyed knitting afghans, painting figurines, gardening and tending to her orchard. She also loved the trips she took with Leonard, whether it was to Door County, Branson or even Germany.
Survivors include her husband, Leonard; a brother, Roger Seefeldt; and her brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Marcella Trimberger, Dorothy (Rudy) Brenner, Berthilda (Harold) Brenner, Grace Kolbe, Rose Kolbe, and Janice Kolbe. She is further survived by many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her sisters, Clara (Austin) Phillips, Marion (Edmund) Koutzke, Esther (Raymond) Weyenberg, Hazel (Ervin) Zabinske; and brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law, Arthur Kolbe, Mike Trimberger, Ottilia (Alfred) Daun, Roman Kolbe, Alice (Andrew) Kolbe and Mary Ann Kolbe.
Funeral service will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 14, 2010, at Holy Rosary Catholic Church (1724 Madison St.) in New Holstein. Burial will be in the St. Martin Catholic Cemetery in Charlestown. Friends may call at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton from 4 to 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 13, 2010, and on Wednesday at the church from 10 to 11 a.m. when the service will be held.
Leonard J Kolbe
M, b. March 15, 1921, d. May 24, 2013
- Birth: Leonard J Kolbe was born on March 15, 1921 in Charlestown, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Jean H Seefeldt were married in April 1955 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Leonard J Kolbe died on May 24, 2013, at age 92, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Leonard J. Kolbe, age 92, of Chilton, died on Friday, May 24, 2013 at Century Ridge, in Chilton. He was born March 15, 1921 in Charlestown, son of the late John & Katherine (Juckem) Kolbe.
Leonard married Jean H. Seefeldt in April of 1955 at St. Joseph Catholic Church in Appleton. Leonard & Jean farmed together, and worked side by side in everything they did including woodworking; Leonard would build something and Jean would paint it. Upon their retirement, Leonard occupied his time driving truck for the canning company.
He had been a longtime member of St. Martin Catholic Church where he and Jean volunteered countless hours as the groundskeepers and janitors. He had also belonged to the Catholic Knights, the Holy Name Society and enjoyed hunting, fishing, and sturgeon spearing. Whether they went to Door County, Branson, or even Germany, Leonard and Jean enjoyed numerous travels together.
Survivors include his sisters: Marcella Trimberger, Dorothy (Rudy) Brenner; sisters-in-law: Grace Kolbe & Janice Kolbe; and a brothers-in-law: Harold Brenner & Roger Seefeldt. He is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends.
Leonard was preceded in death by his parents; his wife: Jean; his siblings: Arthur Kolbe, Berthilda Brenner, Ottilia (Alfred) Daun, Roman (Rose) Kolbe, Andrew (Alice) Kolbe; and his in-laws: Mike Trimberger, Clara (Austin) Phillips, Marion (Edmund) Koutzke, Esther (Raymond) Weyenberg, & Hazel (Ervin) Zabinske.
Funeral services will be at 11:00 am on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 at Holy Rosary Catholic Church (1724 Madison St.) in New Holstein. Burial will follow in the St. Martin Catholic Cemetery in Charlestown. Friends may call at the church from 9:00 am until 10:45 am on Tuesday, May 28, 2013.
Leonard's family would like to thank the entire staff of Century Ridge, Calumet County Hospice, and all of the friends and neighbors of Leonard and Jean for all of the love and support that they have given.
Online Condolences wietingfuneralhome.com.
Clara M Seefeldt
F, b. May 22, 1914, d. March 23, 1994
- Birth: Clara M Seefeldt was born on May 22, 1914 in Lena, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on March 23, 1994, at age 79.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. April 2, 1910, d. June 17, 1961
- Birth: Austin Phillips was born on April 2, 1910.
- Death: He died on June 17, 1961, at age 51.
F, b. February 16, 1916, d. October 10, 1999
- Birth: Marion Seefeldt was born on February 16, 1916.
- Marriage: She and Edmund Koutzke were married on November 19, 1937.
- Death: Marion Seefeldt died on October 10, 1999, at age 83, in Romeoville, Will Co, Illinois.
M, b. May 1, 1912, d. June 15, 1975
- Birth: Edmund Koutzke was born on May 1, 1912.
- Marriage: He and Marion Seefeldt were married on November 19, 1937.
- Death: Edmund Koutzke died on June 15, 1975, at age 63, in Oconto County, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 3, 1923, d. January 2, 2008
- Birth: Hazel Seefeldt was born on June 3, 1923.
- Death: She died on January 2, 2008, at age 84, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. February 14, 1926, d. April 27, 2005
- Birth: Ervin Zabinske was born on February 14, 1926.
- Death: He died on April 27, 2005, at age 79, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.