Ronald David Dabill
Jolene Lynn Marquardt
F, b. October 2, 1961, d. September 20, 2009
- Birth: Jolene Lynn Marquardt was born on October 2, 1961 in Iron Mountain, Dickinson Co, Michigan.
- Marriage: She was married on May 31, 1981.
- Death: She died on September 20, 2009, at age 47.
- Burial: She was buried in Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
- Note: Jolene Lynn Dorn JoJo
October 2, 1961 - September 20, 2009
age 47, Hortonville, was called to rest on Sunday, September 20, 2009 after
a courageous battle with acute myelogenous leukemia with her family by her
Jolene was born in Iron Mountain, MI, on October 2, 1961, to Vernon
and Joan Marquardt, Greenville.
Jolene married the love of her life, Stanley, on May 23, 1981.
Jolene is further survived by her three children, Travis, Josh, and Danielle
(Dural), a sister, Amy (Mark) Ahrens, a brother, Craig (Kristin) Marquardt,
four nieces, Ashley and Kayla Ahrens and Karlie and Kenzie Marquardt,
and a great nephew, Parker Ahrens.
Jolene is also survived by her parents-in-law, Edward and Elaine Dorn,
two brothers-in-law, Tom (Barb) Dorn and Dennis (Debbie Tice) Dorn, one
sister-in-law, Sandy (Gary) Krupka, numerous nieces and nephews,
Ben (Robyn) Dorn, Tyler Dorn, Christy and Lance Dorn, Kurt and Kelly
Krupka, and great nieces, Sabrina Wilde, Abbi Dorn, and Alyssa Dorn.
She is also survived by countless aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Jolene loved and adored her family.
They were always her first and foremost concern no matter the time or
Any time they would come to visit you could see a glimmer in her eye and
a beautiful smile would appear on her face.
No one could escape her Auntie JoJo kisses! She enjoyed spoiling her nieces,
nephews, great-nieces, and great-nephew.
Jolene loved spending her vacation time a Loon Lake going for early evening
paddle boat rides to watch the sunset, listening to the loons sing their
majestic song, and attempting to take her kids down while tubing.
During the walleye run Jolene took pleasure in out fishing Stan.
It was a family tradition to cook out at the shack at least once every spring.
In Jolenes free time she kept an immaculate house and spent numerous hours
scrapbooking albums of all the trips her and her family took.
She took pride in her beautiful flower gardens.
If you couldnt find her doing one of those hobbies around the house you knew
she was lying out on the deck for her fifteen minutes of sunshine.
Jolene was a member of Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church where
she served on the finance committee and sang in the choir.
If you listened closely you could hear her beautiful voice.
She was on the Board of Directors for the United Way where she continued
to raise money for Special Olympics Wisconsin, an organization that was near
and dear to her heart.
Through her battle with cancer she adopted this phrase, Let me win,
But if I cannot win; Let me be brave in the attempt.
We are proud of your strong will to fight this brave and courageous battle.
We love you and we will miss you dearly, but we know that you are embraced
by the hands of God and visiting with all of your family and friends who have
been called before you.
The immediate family of Jolene would like to extend a sincere thank you
to all of our family and friends for everything they have done for us in our
time of need.
We truly appreciate your love and kindness and will never forget you.
The family and friends of Jolene would like to extend a sincere thank you
to the Doctors and Nurses at Appleton Medical Center and Froedtert Memorial
Hospital in Milwaukee for the wonderful care and support they provided.
Services for Jolene will be held on Thursday, September 24, 2009 at
11:00 a.m. at Shepherd of the Hills, Greenville, with Pastor Paul Shackel
Friends may call at the Borchardt & Moder Funeral Home in Hortonville
on Wednesday, September 23, 2009 from 4-8 p.m. and at the church on Thursday
after 9:30 a.m. until the time of service.
Interment will be in the Hortonville Union Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers a memorial fund has been established.
Craig Vernon Marquardt
James G Trettin
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Scott G Trettin
M, b. June 22, 1828, d. February 6, 1890
- Birth: Martinus VanDuijnhoven was born on June 22, 1828 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Elisabeth VanSchijndel were married on October 22, 1859 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Martinus VanDuijnhoven died on February 6, 1890, at age 61, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. June 9, 1833, d. February 25, 1834
- Birth: Woutrina VanDuijnhoven was born on June 9, 1833 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: She died on February 25, 1834, at age 0, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. June 20, 1834, d. March 27, 1835
- Birth: Hendricus VanDuijnhoven was born on June 20, 1834 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: He died on March 27, 1835, at age 0, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
F, b. June 4, 1836, d. January 16, 1903
- Birth: Johanna VanDuijnhoven was born on June 4, 1836 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: She and Adrianus VandeWetering were married on February 21, 1868 in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Johanna VanDuijnhoven died on January 16, 1903, at age 66, in Uden, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.