Brian Todd Stegeman
Katie Jo Stegeman
Norbert Joseph Vonck
M, b. May 5, 1914, d. July 2, 2010
- Birth: Norbert Joseph Vonck was born on May 5, 1914 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Delores Robinson were married in December 1933.
- Marriage: Norbert Joseph Vonck was married in November 1986.
- Death: He died on July 2, 2010, at age 96.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Norbert Joseph Vonck passed away on July 2, 2010. Norbert was born in Green Bay, on May 5, 1914, to Frank and Marie (Kaysers) Vonck. In Dec. of 1933, he married Dolores Robinson. They shared 52 years together. Then in November of 1986, he married Edna Christensen. They shared 23 years together. He was employed by Lawrence University for over 30 years. He spent the last two years of his employment there as the caretaker of Lawrence University's Bjorklunden property in Door County. Norbert was a man known for his firm handshakes, his work ethic and someone that loved the outdoors. His passions were gardening, fishing, clock making, hunting, woodworking and raising beagles. In his younger days, he raised many litters of beagles and trained them to be hunting dogs. He will be remembered for the pride he took in all of his projects.
Norbert is survived by his wife Edna Vonck, Oconto Falls; his daughter Mary (Don) Abel, Darboy; daughter-in-law Linda Vonck, Larsen; stepdaughter Valerie (Tom) Allen, Manitowoc; stepdaughter Imogene (Von) Solberg, Racine; stepson Ron (Karen) Christensen, Green Bay; sister Cecelia Van de Loo, De Pere; sister-in-law Elaine Paveletzke, Menasha; brother-in-law Owen Schoenebeck, Green Bay; grandchildren Vicki (Alan) Auer, Florida, Shari Dickson, Florida, Bonnie (Carl) Van Vreede, Darboy, Dennis Vonck, Milwaukee, Julie (Jean-Didier) Allongue, Mequon, Timm (Christina) Abel, Darboy, Carrie LaBounty, Florida, and Stacie Vonck, Florida. He is also survived by 11 great-grandchildren and numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his first wife, Dolores, daughter Joyce Dickson, son James Vonck, son Donald Vonck, grandson Andrew Vonck, son-in-law Harold Dickson, brother Ted Vonck and sister-in-law Lillyan Vonck, sister Alvina Mauel, sister Genevieve "Jenny" Busch and brother-in-law Thomas Busch, sister Dorothy Muntner, brother-in-law George Muntner and brother-in-law Dr. Francis Van de Loo.
A Mass of Christian Burial for Norbert will be held on Wednesday, July 7, 2010, at 11 a.m. at St. Pius X Catholic Church, 500 West Marquette St., Appleton. Family and friends may visit at the church on Wednesday from 10 a.m. until the time of the mass. Entombment will take place in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton. In lieu of flowers, a memorial has been established.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond St.
"Serving as would
F, b. January 20, 1915, d. December 1985
- Birth: Delores Robinson was born on January 20, 1915.
- Marriage: She and Norbert Joseph Vonck were married in December 1933.
- Death: Delores Robinson died in December 1985, at age 70.
Mary Louise Vonck
Donald Marvin Abel
F, b. July 3, 1934, d. July 15, 1997
- Birth: Joyce Vonck was born on July 3, 1934.
- Death: She died on July 15, 1997, at age 63.
James F Vonck
M, b. August 16, 1936, d. February 28, 2008
- Birth: James F Vonck was born on August 16, 1936 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 28, 2008, at age 71.
Donald J Vonck
M, b. January 27, 1946, d. April 5, 2010
- Birth: Donald J Vonck was born on January 27, 1946 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 5, 2010, at age 64.
Sarah Patricia Seidl
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
Helen E Bringman
F, b. November 10, 1918, d. April 15, 2011
- Birth: Helen E Bringman was born on November 10, 1918 in Town of Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Bernard K Theisen were married on June 22, 1940.
- Death: Helen E Bringman died on April 15, 2011, at age 92, in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. Bernard Theisen, the former Helen E. Bringman, 92, passed away on April 15, 2011, at Grand Horizons, Kimberly. Helen was born on November 10, 1918, in the Town of Freedom, the daughter of the later Ernest and Emma (Brinkman) Bringman. As a young girl, she worked loyally with her parents on the family farm near Seymour. She graduated from the high school there in 1936.
Following her graduation, she was employed at Wisconsin Telephone Company in Appleton. In 1940, Helen married Bernard Theisen and they recently celebrated 70 years together. The couple received a certificate from President Obama to acknowledge the event. Helen retired from the phone company in 1981 and was a longtime member of the Telephone Pioneers Club.
She was a loving wife and mother of two sons, Thomas and Charles. Helen enjoyed working with and for children. She served as an Advancement Officer and Den Mother for the Boy Scouts of America. At the Appleton YMCA, she cared for many young children in the "Baby-Sitting Service" so other mothers could attend functions and classes in the same building. Following her retirement, Helen found it rewarding tutoring young children to help them improve their reading skills. She also took in young expectant mothers needing a place to stay until their babies were born. Some of her favorite hobbies were gardening, camping, traveling, golfing, bowling and playing cards with friends.
Helen is survived by her husband, Bernard "Bud" Theisen; three granddaughters, Melissa (Craig) North, Amy (Michael) Kerwin and Heather (Chuy) Gandara; and four great-grandchildren, Taylor and Travis North, and Isabella and Max Gandara. Her niece, JoAnn Hamilton, served as a caregiver for both Helen and Bud. She also has a niece, Pat Wenzel, who visited often. Helen is also survived by a sister-in-law, Audrey Bringman; and many loved nieces and nephews.
Helen was preceded in death by her two sons, Thomas and Charles; her parents, Emma and Ernest Bringman; her sisters, Mildred (William) Fischer, Ruth (Harold) Crowe, Doris (August) Werner; a brother, George Bringman; in-laws, Maurice (Ollie) Theisen, Rita (Tony) Minion; mother-in-law, Elizabeth (Tillman) Theisen and father-in-law Joseph Theisen.
The Funeral Liturgy will be at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, April 19, 2011, at ST. PIUS X CATHOLIC CHURCH, 500 W. Marquette Street, Appleton, with Fr. Jim Vanden Hogen officiating. Friends may call at the church on Tuesday from 10:30 a.m. until the time of services. Entombment will be in Highland Memorial Park.
A memorial fund has been established in Helen's name to benefit Mother and Unborn Baby Care.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
M, b. January 19, 1737
- Birth: Petrus VanLeent was born on January 19, 1737 in Zevenbergen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Anna Catharina Bovenerde were married on June 1, 1765 in Zevenbergen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Anna Catharina Bovenerde
F, b. circa 1735, d. December 17, 1730
- Birth: Anna Catharina Bovenerde was born circa 1735.
- Marriage: She and Petrus VanLeent were married on June 1, 1765 in Zevenbergen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Anna Catharina Bovenerde died on December 17, 1730 in Zevenbergen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Johannes Thomasse VanLeent
M, b. circa 1700
- Birth: Johannes Thomasse VanLeent was born circa 1700.
Cornelia Cornelisse VandenEden
F, b. November 13, 1699
- Birth: Cornelia Cornelisse VandenEden was born on November 13, 1699 in Hoeven, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
M, b. circa 1705
- Birth: Nicolaas Bovenerde was born circa 1705.
M, b. circa 1675
- Birth: Thomas VanLeent was born circa 1675.
M, b. June 28, 1652
- Birth: Jan VanLeent was born on June 28, 1652 in Zevenbergen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.