Herman F Voelkel
M, b. November 23, 1897, d. April 23, 1970
Family: Mary Heinzl (b. October 9, 1899, d. March 8, 1998)
- Birth: Herman F Voelkel was born on November 23, 1897 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Mary Heinzl were married on October 20, 1926 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Herman F Voelkel died on April 23, 1970, at age 72, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Herman Voelkel, 72, of 620 W. 11th Ave., died Saturday at 5 p.m. at Mercy Medical Center, following a short illness. He was born in Oshkosh on Nov. 23, 1897, son of Mr. and Mrs. Hugo Voelkel, and was married to Marie Heinzl on Oct. 20, 1926. Mr. Voelkel had been employed by Oshkosh Pure Ice Co. until retirement. He was a member of St. Vincent Catholic Church.
Surviving are his widow, Marie; two daughters, Mrs. Edward Bartowand, Mrs. Stanley Ricchard and Daniel Voelkel, Oshkosh; one sister, Miss Martha Voelkel, Oshkosh, and 12 grandchildren.
Services will be held Tuesday at 9 a.m. at Poklasny Funeral Home and 9:30 a.m. at St. Vincent Catholic Church, with the Rev. William G. Hemauer officiating. Burial will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery.
F, b. October 9, 1899, d. March 8, 1998
- Birth: Mary Heinzl was born on October 9, 1899.
- Marriage: She and Herman F Voelkel were married on October 20, 1926 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Mary Heinzl died on March 8, 1998, at age 98, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.