M, b. October 16, 1861, d. August 5, 1928
Family: Agnes Ihnow (b. April 4, 1874, d. April 9, 1971)
- Birth: William Reetz was born on October 16, 1861 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Agnes Ihnow were married on September 29, 1894.
- Death: William Reetz died on August 5, 1928, at age 66, in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Post Crescent, August 6, 1928
William Reetz, 66, of Black Creek died Sunday evening after a long illness. He was born Oct. 16, 1861 in Germany and in 1870 settled in the town of Cicero. Survivors are the widow, five children, William, Louie, Mrs. Myrtle Tischauer of Appleton, Irwin of Fond du Lac, Leona at home and two grandchildren.
Post Crescent, August 10, 1928
Funeral services were held at 1 o'clock Wednesday afternoon for William Reetz Sr., at the home in Cicero. The Rev. R. E. Ziesemer of Appleton conducted the services and internment took place in Immanuel Lutheran cemetery.
Pall bearers were Jonas Everhard, Robert Schneider, William Thomas, Joseph Barth, August Grunwaldt and Fred Danback.
People from away who attended the funeral were Mr. and Ms. B. C. Koepke, Mr. and Mrs. Fred Pantzlaff, Mrs. Henry Jens, Mr. and Mrs. J. A. Koehler, Mr. and Mrs. Otto Koepke, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Koepke and Misses Martha Koepke, Albert Pasch, Mrs. Rudolph Pasch, Mr. and Mrs. Otto Reetz, Mrs. J. Stephens, Mr. and Mrs. John Brandt, Appleton, Mr. and Mrs. August Reetz, Mr. and Mrs. Fred Reetz and daughters, Mr. and Mrs.William Rohloff, Seymour, Mr. and Mrs. William Blake and Mrs. Carl Johnson, Oshkosh.
F, b. April 4, 1874, d. April 9, 1971
- Birth: Agnes Ihnow was born on April 4, 1874 in Germany.
- Marriage: She and William Reetz were married on September 29, 1894.
- Death: Agnes Ihnow died on April 9, 1971, at age 97, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Mrs. William (Agnes) Reetz, Appleton, Age 97, passed away 9 p.m. Friday at the Appleton Care Center. She was born April 4, 1894, in Freienwalle, Germany. Mrs. Reetz came to Apleton with her parents when she was thirteen years old. She was married to Wm. Reetz from Black Creek in 1895 where they farmed. Mr. Reetz preceded her in death August 16, 1928. Two daughters also preceded her in death. Mrs. Emil Tischhauser and Mrs. John Shea in 1965. She was a member of Mt. Olive Lutheran Church and Ladies Aid Society. Survivors are three sons, Willam and Louis, both of Appleton and Ervin, Hollywood, Florida; six grandchildren and six great-grandchildren. Funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m. Tuesday at the Brettschneider-Trettin Funeral Home, with the Rev. Marlin Schreoder officiating. Internment will be in Highland Memorial Park. Friends may call at the funeral home 3 to 9 p.m. on Monday and after 8:30 a.m. Tuesday until the time of services.
Drauden Anna Maria Branden
F, b. 1811
- Birth: Drauden Anna Maria Branden was born in 1811.
M, b. circa 1805
- Birth: Johan Lehman was born circa 1805.
M, b. April 24, 1830, d. December 22, 1907
- Birth: Peter Stark was born on April 24, 1830 in Orenhofen, Bitburg-Prum, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- Death: He died on December 22, 1907, at age 77, in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
Karen Lynn Mayerl
M, b. May 23, 1891, d. October 20, 1964
Family: Bertha Leick (b. April 13, 1896, d. January 26, 1955)
- Birth: William Kabat was born on May 23, 1891.
- Death: He died on October 20, 1964, at age 73.
Eleanor M Pritzl
F, b. February 16, 1928, d. February 16, 1928
- Birth: Eleanor M Pritzl was born on February 16, 1928 in Brillion, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Bernard Kabat were married on June 12, 1948.
- Death: Eleanor M Pritzl died on February 16, 1928, at age 0.
M, b. December 2, 1829, d. April 11, 1907
- Birth: Knute Germanson was born on December 2, 1829 in Norway.
- Marriage: He and Gunhilda Gulbrandson were married on October 17, 1852 in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Knute Germanson died on April 11, 1907, at age 77, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
F, b. November 10, 1829, d. November 24, 1901
- Birth: Gunhilda Gulbrandson was born on November 10, 1829 in Norway.
- Marriage: She and Knute Germanson were married on October 17, 1852 in Ozaukee County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Gunhilda Gulbrandson died on November 24, 1901, at age 72, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Gjermund Gudbrandsen Hoyme
M, b. October 23, 1803, d. 1855
- Birth: Gjermund Gudbrandsen Hoyme was born on October 23, 1803 in Norway.
- Marriage: He and Sigrid Kristofferson Ridste were married on October 26, 1823 in Norway.
- Death: Gjermund Gudbrandsen Hoyme died in 1855, at age ~52, in Iowa.
Sigrid Kristofferson Ridste
F, b. February 1, 1807, d. October 11, 1902
- Birth: Sigrid Kristofferson Ridste was born on February 1, 1807 in Norway.
- Marriage: She and Gjermund Gudbrandsen Hoyme were married on October 26, 1823 in Norway.
- Death: Sigrid Kristofferson Ridste died on October 11, 1902, at age 95, in Iowa.
Gudbrand Hoyme Gjermundsen
M, b. circa 1770
- Birth: Gudbrand Hoyme Gjermundsen was born circa 1770 in Norway.
Ragnild Tolleivsdotte Olson
F, b. 1770
- Birth: Ragnild Tolleivsdotte Olson was born in 1770 in Norway.
Gjermund Gulliksen Ridste
M, b. 1738
- Birth: Gjermund Gulliksen Ridste was born in 1738 in Norway.
- Marriage: He and Marit Aslaksdatter were married in 1776 in Norway.
F, b. 1747
- Birth: Marit Aslaksdatter was born in 1747 in Norway.
- Marriage: She and Gjermund Gulliksen Ridste were married in 1776 in Norway.
Kristoffer Halvorsen Berji
M, b. 1765, d. 1827
- Birth: Kristoffer Halvorsen Berji was born in 1765 in Norway.
- Marriage: He and Guri Knudsdtr Ridste were married in 1806 in Norway.
- Death: Kristoffer Halvorsen Berji died in 1827, at age ~62, in Norway.
Guri Knudsdtr Ridste
F, b. 1767
- Birth: Guri Knudsdtr Ridste was born in 1767 in Norway.
- Marriage: She and Kristoffer Halvorsen Berji were married in 1806 in Norway.
Halvor Toresen Helle Berji
M, b. 1718, d. 1805
- Birth: Halvor Toresen Helle Berji was born in 1718 in Norway.
- Marriage: He and Sigri Helle Knutsdtr were married in 1764 in Norway.
- Death: Halvor Toresen Helle Berji died in 1805, at age ~87, in Norway.
Sigri Helle Knutsdtr
F, b. 1717
- Birth: Sigri Helle Knutsdtr was born in 1717 in Norway.
- Marriage: She and Halvor Toresen Helle Berji were married in 1764 in Norway.
Tore Helle Asgrimsen
M, b. 1681, d. 1761
- Birth: Tore Helle Asgrimsen was born in 1681 in Norway.
- Marriage: He and Kari Halvorsdtr Berji were married in 1700 in Norway.
- Death: Tore Helle Asgrimsen died in 1761, at age ~80, in Norway.
Kari Halvorsdtr Berji
F, b. 1686, d. 1762
- Birth: Kari Halvorsdtr Berji was born in 1686 in Norway.
- Marriage: She and Tore Helle Asgrimsen were married in 1700 in Norway.
- Death: Kari Halvorsdtr Berji died in 1762, at age ~76, in Norway.
Knut Geliksen Helle
M, b. 1664, d. 1736
- Birth: Knut Geliksen Helle was born in 1664 in Norway.
- Marriage: He and Sigri Kristoffersdtr Mesoker were married in 1700 in Norway.
- Death: Knut Geliksen Helle died in 1736, at age ~72, in Norway.
Sigri Kristoffersdtr Mesoker
F, b. 1686, d. 1748
- Birth: Sigri Kristoffersdtr Mesoker was born in 1686 in Norway.
- Marriage: She and Knut Geliksen Helle were married in 1700 in Norway.
- Death: Sigri Kristoffersdtr Mesoker died in 1748, at age ~62, in Norway.