M, b. March 11, 1952, d. June 14, 2010
- Birth: Patrick Halbach was born on March 11, 1952 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He was married on August 9, 1986 in Sacred Heart Church, Sherwood, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 14, 2010, at age 58.
- Burial: He was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Patrick "Pat" Halbach, of Sherwood, age 58, died unexpectedly on Monday, June 14, 2010, after a short illness. He was born March 11, 1952, in Appleton, son of the late Urban and Adeline (Vogds) Halbach. On August 9, 1986, Pat married the former Kris Kress at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Sherwood. The couple lived in the Sherwood area their entire married lives. On December 29, 2009, Pat retired from the Calumet County Highway Department after 37 years of employment.
He was a member of St. John - Sacred Heart Parish where he served as an usher, the Catholic Knights, the Knights of Columbus and Sherwood Lions Club. Pat enjoyed opening weekend of deer hunting spent with cousins. He loved spending Super Bowl weekend with "the gang" and the yearly vacations with his siblings. Pat cherished time spent with his family and especially his grandchildren. He also enjoyed helping anyone in need, especially putting the flags up in the village for the holidays.
He is survived by his wife of 23 years, Kris; his children: Kerri (Paul) Krueger, Hilbert and their children, Paige and Nick; Katie (Andy) Connell, Kaukauna, and their children, Korey and Patrick; and Aaron Houk, Appleton, and his children, Christopher, Zeke and Noah; his siblings: Mary Lou (Joe) Schwalbach, Sherwood; Michael (Karen) Halbach, Tomball, TX; and Carol (Fred) Pritzl, Brillion. Pat is further survived by Kris's family: Ken and Betty Kress, Karen Mader, Klair (Julee) Kress, Kurt (Sue) Kress, Klay (Mary) Kress, and Karol (Gary) Thiele; and numerous nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents; a sister, Sue; a brother-in-law, Jim Mader; and a niece, Nina Bearth.
The Mass of Christian Burial will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, June 18, 2010, at St. John - Sacred Heart Catholic Church, N369 Military Rd., Sherwood, with Fr. Kenneth Frozena officiating. Friends may call on Thursday, June 17, 2010, at Boettcher Family Funeral Home, 2401 Fieldcrest Dr., Kaukauna, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and again directly at Church on Friday from 9:30 a.m. until the time of service. There will be a parish prayer service at 7 p.m. Burial will take place in the parish cemetery. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established.
The family wishes to thank everyone who offered their prayers, help and support during this difficult time.
"I love you baby."
F, b. February 5, 1895, d. January 20, 1970
Family: Robert VanVonderen (b. September 23, 1896, d. April 30, 1970)
- Mary Lou VanVonderen
- Ellsworth Joseph VanVonderen (b. September 18, 1918, d. December 27, 1990)
- Jerome VanVonderen (b. March 11, 1921, d. March 24, 1984)
- Dorothy F VanVonderen (b. January 22, 1923, d. June 13, 2010)
- Earl Francis VanVonderen (b. February 4, 1925, d. October 24, 1989)
- Donald R VanVonderen (b. March 18, 1927, d. March 29, 2001)
- Birth: Mary Schreurs was born on February 5, 1895.
- Death: She died on January 20, 1970, at age 74.
- Burial: She was buried in Mount Olivet Catholic Cemetery, De Pere, Wisconsin.
Dorothy F VanVonderen
F, b. January 22, 1923, d. June 13, 2010
- Birth: Dorothy F VanVonderen was born on January 22, 1923 in Rockland, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 13, 2010, at age 87, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Shrine of Good Shepherd, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dorothy F. "Dottie" Collins, 87, Green Bay, passed away Sunday at a local hospital, surrounded by her family. The daughter of the late Robert and Mary (Schreurs) VanVonderen was born Jan. 22, 1923, in Rockland, Wis. She graduated from De Pere High School and was employed as a Clerk-Receptionist at St. Vincent Hospital on the Pediatric floor for 25 years. Dorothy enjoyed traveling, especially to the Gulf Shores area. She enjoyed spending time with her family, and going out to eat.
Survivors include her children, Dennis R. (Barb) Collins, Sharon (special friend, Ron Matuszewski) Schacht, Bob (Marcia) Collins; grandchildren, Christel (special friend, Bob Wetli), Eric and Kaela Collins, Tammy (special friend, Craig Ferron) Schacht, Kari (Tim) Davis, Kelly (Kaleb) Collins, Katie (special friend, Andy Quinette) Collins, Kimberly (special friend, Tim Renier) Collins; great-grandchildren, Brandi, Cole, Arianna, Aiden, Clara, Ella, Tyler, and Maggie; a sister, Mary Lou (Bob) Truckey; four sisters-in-law, Marge and Doris VanVonderen, Catherine Lindemann, Sally Collins; and brother-in-law, Chuck Peters. She is also survived by many nieces, nephews, friends and neighbors.
Dorothy was preceded in death by her parents; brothers, Ellsworth, Earl, Donald and Jerry and special friend, George Bredael.
Family and friends may call at Resurrection Catholic Church, 333 Hilltop Drive, Allouez, on Thursday, June 17, from 4 p.m. until the hour of Mass. Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 6 p.m. Thursday at the Church with Bishop Robert Morneau officiating. Entombment in the Shrine of the Good Shepherd. Cotter Funeral Home, De Pere, is assisting the family. Online condolences may be expressed at www.cotterfuneralhome.com.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.
The family would like to extend a thank you to the staff at Odd Fellow Nursing Home and the 7th floor staff at St. Vincent Hospital for their special care given to Dorothy.
Ellsworth Joseph VanVonderen
M, b. September 18, 1918, d. December 27, 1990
- Birth: Ellsworth Joseph VanVonderen was born on September 18, 1918.
- Marriage: He and Marjorie Martha Morris were married on January 15, 1944 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ellsworth Joseph VanVonderen died on December 27, 1990, at age 72, in Marinette County, Wisconsin.
Earl Francis VanVonderen
M, b. February 4, 1925, d. October 24, 1989
- Birth: Earl Francis VanVonderen was born on February 4, 1925.
- Death: He died on October 24, 1989, at age 64.
M, b. March 11, 1921, d. March 24, 1984
- Birth: Jerome VanVonderen was born on March 11, 1921.
- Death: He died on March 24, 1984, at age 63.
Dennis R Collins
Mary Lou VanVonderen
Jan Cornelis Schellen
M, b. June 28, 1744, d. September 9, 1825
- Hendricus Schellen (b. January 7, 1769, d. December 26, 1830)
- Adrianus Schellen (b. August 9, 1770)
- Wilhelmina Schellen (b. September 1, 1771)
- Wilhelmus Schellen (b. March 31, 1773)
- Joannes Schellen (b. October 2, 1774)
- Cornelis Johannes Schellen (b. December 3, 1776, d. June 16, 1851)
- Wilhelmus Schellen (b. April 8, 1779)
- Adrianus Schellen (b. January 3, 1781)
- Anna Maria Schellen (b. November 7, 1782, d. February 5, 1838)
- Anna Mari Schellen (b. May 7, 1785)
- Wilhelma Schellen (b. June 10, 1790)
- Birth: Jan Cornelis Schellen was born on June 28, 1744 in Vught, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Maria Dirk VanAbellen were married on May 15, 1768 in Escharen, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
- Death: Jan Cornelis Schellen died on September 9, 1825, at age 81.