Marie Elizabeth Leblicque
F, b. February 2, 1812, d. June 21, 1896
- Birth: Marie Elizabeth Leblicque was born on February 2, 1812 in Ottignies, Brabant Wallon, Belgium.
- Death: She died on June 21, 1896, at age 84, in Misiere, Door Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. circa 1700
- Birth: Catharina Gijsbers was born circa 1700.
- Marriage: She and Joannes Jans Bongaerts were married on April 20, 1717.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
M, b. January 11, 1728
- Birth: Joannes Bongers was born on January 11, 1728 in Wanroij, Noord Brabant, Netherlands.
Wayne Bruce Allen
M, b. March 18, 1943, d. July 14, 2013
- Birth: James Zimmer was born on March 18, 1943 in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 14, 2013, at age 70.
- Burial: He was buried in Fort Howard Memorial Park, Green Bay, Wisconsin.
- Note: Zimmer, James J.
If you are reading this it is because I am on a "New Journey". I was born in Marshfield on March 18, 1943, and moved to Green Bay with my parents, Roger and Lucille Zimmer, in 1950. We lived on the corner of Mather and Park Street for the next 15 years. These years included a paper route, Annunciation School, West High School, and work at the first McDonalds in Green Bay.
My later education included receiving a Bachelor of Zoology Degree from the University of Wisconsin in Madison. I continued my education by attending the University of Wisconsin in Oshkosh, where I received a teaching certification and a second Bachelor Degree in Science. I taught for two years at Denmark High School and was then hired by the Ashwaubenon School District, where I taught for the next 32 years. After teaching in my field for three years I qualified for a National Science Foundation Grant, which allowed me to complete my Masters of Science in Teaching and, thereafter, I attended lifelong continuing education classes at UWGB.
During those years of teaching, my wife Mary and I started J&M Photo, which afforded us the privilege of working with and knowing countless brides and grooms, high school graduates, families, and Green Bay Packers, through which we formed great friendships along the way. Another very satisfying part of my life was volunteering at Pioneer Credit Union as Chairman of the Board, helping support the financial security of the members. When I began volunteering our asset size was under one million dollars; it has since grown to one billion.
It was also my privilege to be a member of the Ashwaubenon Water Committee and be a part of the decision as to where our community would obtain our water. This led to a position as a Green Bay Water Commissioner.
My family and I have been members of Nativity Parish since before the church was built, a time when the parish community celebrated Mass in the bleachers of the Brown County Veterans Arena.
For 35 years our family's safe haven has been our summer home on Rost Lake, where I have been involved with the Rost Lake Association. The Zimmer family loved to travel together. Summer trips brought the family to most mainland states. In later years there were several trips to Hawaii and a multitude of cruises. Another irreplaceable 38-year family adventure was parking cars in my sister and her husband's acreage next to the Packer Stadium.
My family was together to celebrate the beginning of my "New Journey" on Sunday morning, July 14, 2013. Family members include my supportive wife, Mary (Decker) Zimmer, our daughter Patti (husband Mike) Havlicek, husband and their two sons, Ben(18) and Jack(14); our son Steven (his wife, Becky) Zimmer and their two children, Emily(13) and Charlie(9); my sister Mary (husband, Don)Terrien; their daughters, Holly, Natalie, and LuAnn; brothers-in-law, Jim (Lydia) Decker, David(Sally) Decker, Dick(Connie) Decker, Bob(Kathy)Decker, and many nieces and nephews. My parents, an infant grandson, Zachory Zimmer, and my father-in-law and mother-in-law, Ervin and Genevieve Decker, preceded me in death.
In 2009, I began the fight with leukemia and won back four years of my life. The fight was well worth the effort. That wonderful time allowed me to know my destiny, a somewhat unique gift that allowed me to create great life experiences with my family.
Friends are invited to join my family at Nativity of Our Lord Church, 2270 S. Oneida St., Green Bay, from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon. Wednesday. The Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, Fr. James Hablewitz presiding. Entombment will take place in Fort Howard Mausoleum.
With the deepest and most sincere gratitude I would like to give a special thank you to the Vince Lombardi Cancer Clinic at Aurora Baycare Medical Center for making my visits almost like seeing family, and especially Dr. Dhimant Patel and his associates. In addition, a big thanks to IV Therapy for the life-saving blood I received, and to Aurora Baycare Hospice and the 1st Floor staff at the hospital for their care and concern. Fr. Jim Hablewitz, you made my day by being a friend and sending me off in the right direction. And, I would like to thank Pam Janssen at Marnocha Funeral Home for helping me and my family with my funeral services.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.
Online Condolences may be expressed at www.marnochafuneralhome.com.
Albert Victor Terrien
M, b. September 5, 1893, d. July 31, 1962
- Birth: Albert Victor Terrien was born on September 5, 1893 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 31, 1962, at age 68, in Kenosha, Kenosha Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 28, 1900, d. December 16, 1982
Family: Stanley Grusznski (b. April 6, 1893, d. August 12, 1976)
- Kathleen Grusznski
- Alfred Grusznski
- Agnes Grusznski
- Evelyn Grusznski
- Mary Grusznski
- Patrick Grusznski
- Robert J Grusznski (b. December 23, 1925, d. April 7, 1981)
- Raymond J Grusznski (b. January 8, 1930, d. May 30, 2017)
- Arlene Grusznski (b. December 17, 1931, d. March 30, 2013)
- Clarence Grusznski (b. July 3, 1934, d. March 18, 2013)
- Birth: Edna Terrien was born on March 28, 1900 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Stanley Grusznski were married in 1921.
- Death: Edna Terrien died on December 16, 1982, at age 82.
Norbert Stephen Terrien
M, b. January 26, 1902, d. July 17, 1993
- Birth: Norbert Stephen Terrien was born on January 26, 1902 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on July 17, 1993, at age 91, in Gillett, Oconto Co, Wisconsin.
Ovid Reynold Terrien
M, b. August 9, 1904, d. June 6, 1987
- Birth: Ovid Reynold Terrien was born on August 9, 1904 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 6, 1987, at age 82, in Florida.
F, b. August 10, 1861, d. December 8, 1924
Family: Peter Ovide Terrien (b. September 13, 1856, d. February 17, 1933)
- Louis Frank Terrien (b. December 4, 1880, d. April 26, 1940)
- Edward Joseph Jacob Terrien (b. October 8, 1883, d. August 31, 1954)
- Alfred Joseph Terrien (b. November 13, 1885, d. March 6, 1950)
- Alvina Terrien (b. March 17, 1888, d. February 1, 1898)
- Raphael Terrien (b. September 19, 1889, d. February 14, 1898)
- James Joseph Terrien (b. September 14, 1891, d. June 20, 1971)
- Albert Victor Terrien (b. September 5, 1893, d. July 31, 1962)
- Margaret Cecelia Terrien (b. December 24, 1895, d. January 31, 1898)
- Andrew Phillip Terrien (b. May 24, 1898, d. March 11, 1985)
- Edna Terrien (b. March 28, 1900, d. December 16, 1982)
- Norbert Stephen Terrien (b. January 26, 1902, d. July 17, 1993)
- Ovid Reynold Terrien (b. August 9, 1904, d. June 6, 1987)
- Birth: Clementia Poirier was born on August 10, 1861 in Montreal, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Peter Ovide Terrien were married on April 12, 1880.
- Death: Clementia Poirier died on December 8, 1924, at age 63, in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Edward Joseph Jacob Terrien
M, b. October 8, 1883, d. August 31, 1954
- Birth: Edward Joseph Jacob Terrien was born on October 8, 1883 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 31, 1954, at age 70, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 17, 1888, d. February 1, 1898
- Birth: Alvina Terrien was born on March 17, 1888 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 1, 1898, at age 9, in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
James Joseph Terrien
M, b. September 14, 1891, d. June 20, 1971
- Birth: James Joseph Terrien was born on September 14, 1891 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 20, 1971, at age 79, in Milwaukee, Milwaukee Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 19, 1889, d. February 14, 1898
- Birth: Raphael Terrien was born on September 19, 1889 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 14, 1898, at age 8, in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Alfred Joseph Terrien
M, b. November 13, 1885, d. March 6, 1950
- Birth: Alfred Joseph Terrien was born on November 13, 1885 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 6, 1950, at age 64, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Louis Frank Terrien
M, b. December 4, 1880, d. April 26, 1940
- Birth: Louis Frank Terrien was born on December 4, 1880 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 26, 1940, at age 59, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Margaret Cecelia Terrien
F, b. December 24, 1895, d. January 31, 1898
- Birth: Margaret Cecelia Terrien was born on December 24, 1895 in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 31, 1898, at age 2, in Glenmore, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. circa 1806
- Birth: Pierre Gendron was born circa 1806 in La Perade, Champlain, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: He and Marie Angelle Vallee were married in 1831.
Marie Angelle Vallee
F, b. circa 1810
- Birth: Marie Angelle Vallee was born circa 1810 in La Perade, Champlain, Québec, Canada.
- Marriage: She and Pierre Gendron were married in 1831.