Steven L Wilson
M, b. February 11, 1956, d. June 3, 2013
- Birth: Steven L Wilson was born on February 11, 1956 in Elkhorn, Walworth Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 3, 2013, at age 57.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Steven L. Wilson, Town of Vandenbroek, age 57, died Monday June 3, 2013. He was born in Elkhorn on February 11, 1956 to Norman and Kate (Roemer) Wilson. Steve completed his undergraduate studies at Lawrence University before graduating from the University of Wisconsin Law School in Madison. Steve married Debrah Kaufman at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church in Little Chute on August 29, 2004.
In addition to his parents, Steven is survived by his wife, Debbie; children: Philip, Little Chute; and Julia, Chicago; their mother, Patti Wilson, Appleton; step daughters Jessica Dercks, Little Chute; and Shannon (Jon) Callies, Peachtree City, GA; grandchildren: Alexis, Isaac, Anna, Dominic, Grace, Will and Brynn; brothers: Rod (Ann) and his twin Stan (Lisa); father-in-law Joe Kaufman; Debbie's siblings: JoAnn Koehnke, Ginna (Jack) Heegeman, Dave (Linda), Judy (Roger) Regeth, Mike, Ralph (Diane), Mary (Steve) Ready, Greg (Kim), Dan (Laurie) and Ann (Ken) Hansen; aunts: Mary Wilson and Caroline (David) Willis; and nieces and nephews: Jordan (Andrea), Megan, Erin, Shannon, Nate and Meredith Wilson and Brianna (Brian) Lunde. He is further survived by other nieces, nephews, relatives and friends. Steve was preceded in death by his mother-in-law Vivian Kaufman; and uncle Howard Wilson.
Steve would always say that you can tell a lot about a man by his shoes. Steve Wilson was a man with a wide variety of very interesting shoes, each for a specific occasion in his life. He was a man who enjoyed the beauty in this world and enjoyed even more so in sharing it with the people he loved. Travel destinations with those close to him were always a high point for Steve. Two of his favorite locations included Florida and Chicago. The city provided ample opportunities for him to educate those with him on its rich history and he often marveled at the level of detail that goes into operating and maintaining Disneyland, a place he visited on fifteen separate occasions. In almost all of his adventures you'd find his loving wife Debbie right at his side. They enjoyed their time to pray, their time to travel, and their time together. They never departed a morning together without a kiss good bye, a strong testament to the bond that they shared. As a father, Steve enjoyed taking road trips with his son Philip and playing tennis with his daughter Julia, amongst a myriad of other activities. He loved playing sports with his grandkids and was a consummate instructor, always trying to help the kids learn. In his spare time Steve loved being with his family. He loved barbeques in the backyard, Sunday morning brunch, Brewer games, Packer games, and a good round of golf. In his personal time he enjoyed reading, especially material based on history, taking in a good movie, and listening to classical music. Steve lived his life with an appreciation for the good things in this world and was an ambassador to generosity like no other. He leaves behind a set of well-worn shoes and families that will always remember the good times and the simplicity with which he approached them.
Visitation will be held Thursday June 6, 2013 at ST. JOHN NEPOMUCENE CATHOLIC CHURCH (323 S. Pine St. Little Chute) beginning at 2:00 p.m. until time of Mass at 5:00 p.m. The Rev. Msgr. James Vanden Hogen will officiate. Committal St. Mary Cemetery, Appleton. To sign the guest book, please visit oconnellfh.com. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established.
- Father: Paul M Versluis (b. March 13, 1899, d. January 1967)
- Mother: Edna Hart (b. December 26, 1903, d. October 15, 1994)
Joan E Kopf
F, b. November 14, 1932, d. June 2, 2010
- Father: George Kopf (b. January 6, 1902, d. June 10, 1979)
- Mother: Marie Schmid (b. December 16, 1902, d. June 5, 1936)
- Birth: Joan E Kopf was born on November 14, 1932 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Jack E Baldock were married on March 31, 1951 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Joan E Kopf died on June 2, 2010, at age 77, in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joan E. Baldock, age 77, of Chilton, died on Wednesday, June 2, 2010, at her home in Chilton. She was born November 14, 1932, in Chilton, daughter of the late George and Mary (Schmid) Kopf. She married Jack E. Baldock on March 31, 1951, at St. Mary Catholic Church in Chilton; he preceded her in death on December 18, 2009. During her life, Joan worked as the supervisor of the Calumet County Human Services until her retirement in 1989.
She was a member of Good Shepherd Catholic Church, and was a former member of the Daughters of Isabella. She knitted and crocheted many afghans and blankets which she donated to the Calumet County WIC program. Joan enjoyed genealogy and spent a lot of time tracing her family's heritage. In retirement, Joan and Jack treasured each other's company while they traveled all over the United States. Joan had many fond memories of all of those trips, but she spoke most highly of her trip to St. Augustine. She was also an excellent baker; her talent was especially prevalent at Christmastime with all of the cookies and candy that she made, but her family will never forget her infamous banana cream pie.
Survivors include her children: Debbie Riley of Green Bay, Paula (Patrick) Freund of Fond du Lac, Laura Baldock and Terry Fournier of Neenah; a son-in-law, Kevin Elwell and his wife, Sondra, of Vacaville, CA; four grandchildren: Kerrie Elwell of Santa Rosa, CA, Brandon (Aimee) Freund of Fond du Lac, Kristopher Fournier of Madison, Kaitlynn Fournier of Neenah; four great-grandchildren: Emery Elwell of Santa Rosa, CA, Brielle, Madison and Alexander Freund of Fond du Lac; and a brother, Dr. George (Sandy) Kopf of Zanesville, OH.
She was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Jack; a daughter, Carla Marie Elwell; a son-in-law, Michael Riley; an infant brother, Gerald Kopf; and her mother-in-law, Erna Baldock.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, June 5, 2010, at the Wieting Family Funeral Home (411 W. Main St.) in Chilton. Burial will be in St. Mary Catholic Cemetery in Chilton. Friends may call at the funeral home from 10 a.m. until 11 a.m. on Saturday, June 5, 2010 when the service will be held.
Jack E Baldock
M, b. July 22, 1927, d. December 18, 2009
Family: Joan E Kopf (b. November 14, 1932, d. June 2, 2010)
- Birth: Jack E Baldock was born on July 22, 1927 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Joan E Kopf were married on March 31, 1951 in Chilton, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Jack E Baldock died on December 18, 2009, at age 82.
- Father: George Kopf (b. January 6, 1902, d. June 10, 1979)
- Mother: Marie Schmid (b. December 16, 1902, d. June 5, 1936)
Carla Marie Baldock
Robert J Hansel
M, b. April 22, 1925, d. January 15, 2015
- Birth: Robert J Hansel was born on April 22, 1925.
- Marriage: He was married on April 22, 1944.
- Death: He died on January 15, 2015, at age 89.
- Note: Robert J. Hansel, age 89 of Greenville, passed away Thursday, January 15, 2015. Robert was born on April 22, 1925 to the late Ralph and Louise Hansel in Lena, Wisconsin. He lost his hearing as a child due to an auto accident and attended school for the deaf in Marinette, WI. Robert married Grace Schaal on April 22, 1944. In 1952, he started Hansel Ornamental Iron, and operated that for over 30 years. Robert was a volunteer with the Town of Menasha fire department. After retirement they moved to Mountain, he then returned to Appleton to be closer to his family in 2001. God took away most of Bobs ability to hear, but gave him strong hands and the gift of creating beautiful custom made wrought iron railings, many of which can still be found on porches of homes throughout the valley. Bob was a simple man, with a delightful sense of humor and the gift of gab. He loved hunting, hunting his entire life up until his death. Florence was his favorite place on earth! Bob also enjoyed racing, football, baseball, animals and children.
Bob is survived by his three sons; Bobby (Joyce) Hansel, of Green Bay, Tom (Mary Jo) and Mike (Gwen) Hansel, of Greenville, grandchildren; Doug (Jerimiah), Dawn (Dave) Winans, Michelle (Nick) Leary and Tricia (Ben) DeGroot, great grandchildren; Doug and Dylan Winans, Keegan Leary, Brenden and Tabitha DeGroot. He is further survived by his sister, Virginia Garrigan, sisters in law, Betty Perschbacher and Marvel Elbe, special friend, Pam, faithful companions, Scruffy and Lucy, as well as many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Preceding him in death are his beloved wife Grace, son Ronnie, grandson, Ryan Hansel, and three sisters; Ella Bell, Ruby Schuessler and Estelle Eilts.
A gathering of friends and family will be held from 9:30AM to 1:00PM on SUNDAY, January 18, 2015, at Valley Funeral Home, 2211 N. Richmond St, Appleton WI 54911.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund in Robert's name has been established.
Bobby and Tom would like to extend their deepest gratitude to Mike and Gwen for giving dad a comfortable and warm place to live for 14 years.
"Tooda - doo" - Dad.
Ronald C Hansel
M, b. July 27, 1964, d. May 29, 2010
- Birth: Ronald C Hansel was born on July 27, 1964.
- Death: He died on May 29, 2010, at age 45.
- Note: Ron Hansel, age 45, died peacefully in his sleep on Saturday, May 29, 2010. Ronnie had previously been employed by Fox Valley Spring for 20 years. He was an avid racing and NASCAR fan. Ronnie was a fun loving guy with a great sense of humor, who made us all laugh with his quick wit!
He will be sadly missed by his family. Ronnie is survived by his father; Bob, Greenville, three brothers: Bobby (Joyce), Green Bay; Tom (Mary Jo), Greenville; Mike (Gwen), Greenville; two nephews: Doug Hansel, De Pere; and Ryan Hansel, Green Bay. He is further survived by several nieces and their children: Dawn (Dave) Winans, Doug and Dylan, Oconto Falls, Michelle (Nick) Leary and Keegan, Kaukauna, Tricia (Ben) DeGroot and Brenden, Black Creek.
Ronnie was preceded in death by his loving mother, Grace.
A gathering of family and friends will be held from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. on Saturday, June 5, 2010, at Valley Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund is being established.
The family extends a special thanks to Pat and Mark for their kindness to Ronnie and just for being there!
2211 N. Richmond Street
would be Served."
Joyce A Dunphy
F, b. July 20, 1946, d. March 9, 2016
- Birth: Joyce A Dunphy was born on July 20, 1946 in Waupaca County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on January 21, 1967.
- Death: She died on March 9, 2016, at age 69, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joyce A. Hansel, 69 Green Bay passed away peacefully on Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at her home and joined her son Ryan in Heaven. Joyce was born on July 20, 1946 in Waupaca the daughter of the now late Michael and Leone (Marquet) Dunphy. On January 21, 1967 she married Robert "Shaker" Hansel at St. Elizabeth Church in Appleton and the couple enjoyed almost 50 years together. She loved to socialize and enjoyed being around people and always made new friends wherever she went. Joyce especially loved being a homemaker and taking care of her family but greatly enjoyed her job at TNT Crust where she was employed for many years.
Joyce is survived by her loving husband Robert "Shaker", 2 children Douglas Hansel and his friend Jeremiah, Dawn (Dave) Winans, 2 grandchildren Douglas Winans, Dylan Winans and his special friend Danielle, 1 great-grandchild on the way, 1 sister Sue Drexler, 2 brothers-in-law and 2 sisters-in-law Tom and Mary Jo Hansel, Mike and Gwen Hansel.
She was preceded in death by her siblings including a special sister Leah Anderson, her father-in-law and mother-in-law Robert and Grace Hansel Sr., 1 brother-in-law Ron Hansel.
In honor and respect of Joyce's wishes private Services will be held for the immediate family.
Published in Green Bay Press-Gazette on Mar. 13, 2016.
M, b. May 9, 1794
- Birth: Leendert Claassen was born on May 9, 1794 in Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
- Marriage: He and Hendrina Nieuwenhuizen were married on June 9, 1825 in Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands.
Joan Ann Roskoski
F, b. December 11, 1939, d. June 24, 2015
- Birth: Joan Ann Roskoski was born on December 11, 1939.
- Death: She died on June 24, 2015, at age 75.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joan Ann (Roskoski) Gore, 75, a lifelong Green Bay resident, passed away peacefully in her home Wednesday, June 24, 2015. She was born December 11, 1939, to Leo Roskoski and Emerdine (Verheyden) Nooyen and raised by her mother and step-father, Roger Nooyen who have all preceded her in death. Joan attended Preble High School and worked a various jobs throughout her life.
She will be sadly missed by her two sons, Daniel and Michael Gore, both of Green Bay; a grandson, Nicholas Gore; her sister, Maxine Daubner; other relatives and friends.
Private Services will be held at Allouez Chapel Mausoleum where she will be interred. Proko-Wall Funeral Home assisted the family. To send on-line condolences visit www.prokowall.com.