M, b. circa 1845, d. before 1886
- Birth: Andrew VanHorn was born circa 1845.
- Death: He died before 1886.
Mary E VanHorn
F, b. circa 1847, d. before 1886
- Birth: Mary E VanHorn was born circa 1847.
- Death: She died before 1886.
Clara H VanHorn
F, b. circa 1848
- Birth: Clara H VanHorn was born circa 1848.
Dennis L Birling
M, b. January 24, 1958, d. May 29, 2010
- Birth: Dennis L Birling was born on January 24, 1958 in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 29, 2010, at age 52, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Menasha, Wisconsin.
- Note: Dennis L. Birling, 52, Menasha, passed away following a short courageous battle with cancer on Saturday, May 29, 2010, at Theda Clark Medical Center in Neenah. He was born on Jan. 24, 1958, in Neenah, son of Gerald and the late Marge Birling.
Dennis was a helpful soul to all in his apartment complex. He loved to drive and would help out many of his friends that were unable and take them shopping, to appointments, or any other errands they may have had.
Dennis is going to be missed by his loving father, Gerald; two sisters, Deborah (John) Kleinschmidt, Diane (Bill) Tobin; four brothers, Doug, David (Beth), Duane (Tammy), Dean (Shelly); a very special goddaughter, Kylie; many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends, especially Steve, Cindy and her family, and Mark.
A memorial service will be held at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, June 2, 2010, at Martens-Laemmrich Funeral Home, 312 Milwaukee Street, Menasha. A memorial gathering will be held from 12:30 p.m. until the time of the service at the funeral home. Inurnment will take place in St. Mary Cemetery, Town of Menasha.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial will be established.
The family would like to extend a special thanks to all who have been there for Dennis over the years and especially during the last five months.
Deborah Marie Birling
John Leonard Kleinschmidt
Diane Lee Birling
William Darrel Tobin
David Peter Birling
M, b. November 13, 1872, d. January 15, 1902
- Birth: Michael Mangin was born on November 13, 1872.
- Marriage: He and Bridget Sheehy were married.
- Death: Michael Mangin died on January 15, 1902, at age 29, in Maple Grove, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: DEATH TOOK YOUNG HUSBAND
Michael Mangin, Well Known Maple Grove Man, Is Dead
Death claimed Michael Mangin, a well known and popular young man of Maple Grove Thursday and a bride of less than two months is made a widow. Thanksgiving day was the date of the marriage and a very short time after the young man was stricken. He suffered from rheumatism which subsequently affected his heart and death came suddenly.
Deceased was the son of Paul Mangin, one of the prosperous and widely known residents of the county and was 30 years of age. His demise is sincerely mourned by a large circle of friends whose sympathy goes out to the bereaved wife who has been widowed in her honeymoon.
Manitowoc Daily Herald, Friday, January 17, 1902, Page 1.
Raymond Michael Echtner