Carl Fredrich Herman Volkmann
M, b. September 30, 1898, d. June 13, 1992
- Birth: Carl Fredrich Herman Volkmann was born on September 30, 1898.
- Death: He died on June 13, 1992, at age 93, in Rock County, Wisconsin.
Hilma Elizabeth Carlson
F, b. September 3, 1899, d. June 28, 1992
- Birth: Hilma Elizabeth Carlson was born on September 3, 1899.
- Death: She died on June 28, 1992, at age 92, in Rock County, Wisconsin.
John Edward Hennessey
M, b. 1894, d. 1976
- Birth: John Edward Hennessey was born in 1894.
- Death: He died in 1976, at age ~82.
- Note: PVT US Army WWI
John Edward Hennessey, 85, of Veterans Hospital, Downey, Ill., died Wednesday at the hospital. Funeral services will be held at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at Reedsville Funeral Home, Reedsville, and 10 a.m. at St. Patrick Catholic Church, Maple Grove. The Rev. Alois Pimeskern will officiate with burial in the church cemetery. Mr. Hennessey was born June 12, 1890(sic), at Maple Grove, son of the late Patrick and Mary Sheehy Hennessey. He was a veteran of World War I. He was a farmer and never married.
Survivors include nieces and nephews. A brother and a sister preceded him in death. Friends may call at Reedsville Funeral Home from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, where the
Rosary will be recited at 8 p.m.
Herald Times Reporter, May 13, 1976 P. 3.
M, b. 1857, d. December 25, 1929
- Birth: Patrick Hennessey was born in 1857.
- Marriage: He and Mary Sheehy were married.
- Death: Patrick Hennessey died on December 25, 1929, at age ~72, in Grimms, Manitowoc Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Patrick Hennessey, 70, Franklin Farmer, Passes After a short illness following an attack of pneumonia.
Patrick Hennessey, an old settler of the town of Franklin, passed away yesterday morning, aged 70 years. Funeral services will be held from St. Patrick's church, Maple Grove, Friday morning at ten o'clock, Rev. Father Grace officiating. The deceased is survived by his widow, who was Mary Sheehy, to whom he was married in 1894, and two sons, John at home and Patrick of Grimms, and also four grandchildren.
Manitowoc Herald News, December 26, 1929 P. 2.
Robert A Wittman
Scott Robert Wittman