William Clyde Baitinger
M, b. July 31, 1889, d. December 14, 1974
- Birth: William Clyde Baitinger was born on July 31, 1889 in Saxeville, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on December 14, 1974, at age 85, in Weyauwega, Waupaca Co, Wisconsin.
Estelle Elizabeth Petersen
F, b. December 2, 1894, d. July 11, 1936
Family: Oliver Earl Baitinger (b. March 23, 1893, d. March 13, 1961)
- Olivia Baitinger (b. January 18, 1916, d. June 2, 1981)
- Kenneth O Baitinger (b. April 23, 1917, d. August 3, 1975)
- Keith Edwin Baitinger (b. April 1, 1919, d. June 12, 1993)
- Chad Baitinger (b. 1923, d. 1944)
- Birth: Estelle Elizabeth Petersen was born on December 2, 1894.
- Marriage: She and Oliver Earl Baitinger were married on October 28, 1915 in Wild Rose, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Estelle Elizabeth Petersen died on July 11, 1936, at age 41.
M, b. 1923, d. 1944
- Birth: Chad Baitinger was born in 1923.
- Death: He died in 1944, at age ~21.
Lois Grace Roxy Baitinger
F, b. September 22, 1895, d. September 25, 1992
- Birth: Lois Grace Roxy Baitinger was born on September 22, 1895 in Saxeville, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on September 25, 1992, at age 97, in Waupaca County, Wisconsin.
Hazel Lena Baitinger
F, b. September 26, 1898, d. October 29, 1983
- Birth: Hazel Lena Baitinger was born on September 26, 1898 in Saxeville, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 29, 1983, at age 85, in Berlin, Green Lake Co, Wisconsin.
Charles E Baitinger
M, b. January 28, 1837, d. May 16, 1928
- Birth: Charles E Baitinger was born on January 28, 1837 in Germany.
- Marriage: He and Sarah Jessett were married on February 10, 1857 in Schenectady, Schenectady Co, New York.
- Death: Charles E Baitinger died on May 16, 1928, at age 91, in Saxeville, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 14, 1835, d. August 4, 1908
- Birth: Sarah Jessett was born on June 14, 1835 in Liverpool, England.
- Marriage: She and Charles E Baitinger were married on February 10, 1857 in Schenectady, Schenectady Co, New York.
- Death: Sarah Jessett died on August 4, 1908, at age 73, in Saxeville, Waushara Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. 1909, d. 1937
- Birth: Ambrose Leick was born in 1909.
- Death: He died in 1937, at age ~28.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Greenleaf, Wisconsin.
Evelyn K Leick
F, b. March 29, 1906, d. 1935
- Birth: Evelyn K Leick was born on March 29, 1906.
- Death: She died in 1935, at age ~29.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Greenleaf, Wisconsin.
M, b. August 9, 1899, d. July 18, 1993
- Birth: Melvin Gilbertson was born on August 9, 1899.
- Death: He died on July 18, 1993, at age 93, in Marshfield, Wood Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. July 4, 1910, d. December 6, 2000
- Birth: Elizabeth Emert was born on July 4, 1910.
- Death: She died on December 6, 2000, at age 90.
Michael L Gilbertson
Richard D Gilbertson
Cindy L Vondracek
Cheryl L E Gilbertson
Kathleen Mary Gilbertson
Nancy Kristine Gilbertson
F, b. December 7, 1969, d. June 9, 2013
- Birth: Nancy Kristine Gilbertson was born on December 7, 1969.
- Death: She died on June 9, 2013, at age 43.
- Note: Nancy Kristine Gilbertson Diamond was taken to her final resting place on June 9th, 2013. She was 43 years old. Nancy was born December 7th, 1969 to Leonard and Esther Gilbertson of Appleton and was the last of their 8 children.
Nancy was preceded in death by her Father, Leonard; her brother, Al; nephew, Scottie and nephew, Timmy; and brother in law, Blair. She is survived by her husband, Shawn; son, Riley; daughters, Megan and Delaney; mother, Esther; brother, Mike (Jennifer); brother, Ron (Evelyn); brother, Rick (Cindy); sister, Suzanne (Arnold); sister, Cheryl (Lee) and sister, Kathleen, father in law, Mike (Lindsay); mother in law, Amy (Bob); and two brothers in law, Brian (Carrie) and Cory (Penny); as well as 17 nieces and nephews and their spouses and children.
Nancy had the best of two worlds as a child - she had a lot of siblings and was also had a lot of "only child" time being the youngest by several years. Nancy graduated from Appleton East High School in 1988, where she met her eventual husband Shawn. After one year at St. Norbert's college, Nancy joined Shawn in Madison to continue her pursuit of a college degree. Shawn and Nancy moved to Oshkosh after Shawn graduated, and they established a career and started a family. Nancy worked for a small manufacturing company as a material coordinator, and eventually worked her way into a position as a Buyer. While working, Nancy made many friends and also completed her college degree. Nancy retired from that job to be a stay at home mom for 5 years to focus on her kids. Nancy rejoined the workforce in 2008, with Winnebago County working part time. The hours allowed her to be with her kids after school. Again, and as always, Nancy made several friends there too.
Nancy had a lot of craft related hobbies over the years, but the one she stuck with the longest was beading. It made her happy to make things for other people to enjoy. She also enjoyed reading, crossword or other puzzles, and watching funny shows and movies. She enjoyed travelling and in the last few years became more and more involved with Girl Scout. Nancy's true love was watching her kids grow up and being together with her family.
She was a loving mother, wife and friend. She had a huge heart. Her smile and laugh will be missed by many.
A memorial service will be at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 15, 2013 at the Seefeld Funeral Home. Friends will be received at the funeral home on Saturday from 11:00 a.m. until the time of the service. After the service there will be a reception / picnic and location is pending. Also, a memorial fund will be established soon.