Jason Daniel Ebben
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
Judith Marie Nett
Family: Allen C Heus (b. June 27, 1948, d. September 2, 2015)
Allen C Heus
M, b. June 27, 1948, d. September 2, 2015
- Birth: Allen C Heus was born on June 27, 1948.
- Death: He died on September 2, 2015, at age 67.
- Note: Allen C. Heus, 67, of St. Ann, passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday, September 2, 2015 at University of Wisconsin Hospital, Madison.
He is survived by his wife: Judith; four children: Timothy Heus, Jodine (Brian) Michels, Christopher (Lindsay) Heus and Melissa (Michael) Ninkovic; eight grandchildren with one on the way; father: Ralph Heus; brothers and sisters: Connie Julka, Gerry (Ellen) Heus, Mike (Debbie) Heus, Kathy (John) Voelker, Sharon (Gene) Jonet, Pat (Jim) Schultz, Sue (Dean) Vollmer, Bob (Jody) Heus, Kris (Todd) Kultgen, Sharon (Ron) Thelen, Rosie Schwetz, Janet Johnson; father-in-law: Robert Nett; and a sister-in-law: Linda (Roger) Weber. Al is further survived by sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law: Keith Berchem, Sue (Jack) Parks, Mary (Bob) Taylor and Gary (Joan) Nett; nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
Funeral Mass for Allen will be held at 11:00am on Tuesday September 8, 2015 at St. Mary Catholic Church (N10232 Hwy G, New Holstein "Marytown") with Fr. Gary Wegner officiating. Burial with full military honors will follow in the parish cemetery. Family and friends may call at the Meiselwitz-Vollstedt Funeral Home (815 6th St. Kiel) on Monday September 7, 2015 from 3:00pm until 7:00pm and at the church on Tuesday from 9:30am until 10:45am when we will have brief family rites before the mass.
In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established in his name.
Susan Anita Nett
Gary Robert Nett
Joan Elizabeth Schumacher
Olive Margaret Stommel
F, b. September 4, 1905, d. April 18, 2010
Family: George N Gosz (b. December 6, 1895, d. February 18, 1967)
- Birth: Olive Margaret Stommel was born on September 4, 1905 in Mayville, Dodge Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 18, 2010, at age 104, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: April 20, 2010
Gosz, Olive Margaret
Olive Margaret Gosz, age 104, Sherwood, passed away on Sunday, April 18, 2010, at Peabody Manor in Appleton. Olive was born in Mayville, on September 4, 1905, to the late John and Mary (Indermuhle) Stommel. Olive was united in marriage to George Gosz; they enjoyed 44 years of marriage. George preceded her in death in February of 1967. She volunteered at St. Elizabeth Hospital for many years. Olive enjoyed knitting and traveling to California to visit her son, grandson and brother. Olive was a faithful member of Sacred Heart Catholic Parish in Sherwood.
Olive is survived by two grandsons: Gary and Royal Gosz; two great-grandchildren; three great-great grandchildren; a sister-in-law, Audrey Stommel; numerous nieces and nephews.
She was further preceded in death by a son; Clifford; eight brothers and five sisters.
A Funeral Mass will be held on Friday, April 23, 2010 at 11 a.m. at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, N369 Military Road, Sherwood, with Fr. Kenneth Frozena officiating. Visitation will be held at 9 a.m. at the church until the time of service. Interment will be at Sacred Heart Cemetery in Sherwood.
Clifford Matthew Gosz
M, b. May 23, 1923, d. June 30, 1987
- Birth: Clifford Matthew Gosz was born on May 23, 1923.
- Death: He died on June 30, 1987, at age 64.
- Burial: He was buried in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Sherwood, Calumet Co, Wisconsin.