Dorothy Mae Abts
F, b. October 10, 1920, d. December 19, 1924
- Birth: Dorothy Mae Abts was born on October 10, 1920 in Brown County, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on December 19, 1924, at age 4, in Brown County, Wisconsin.
Lillian Marie Abts
F, b. July 22, 1922, d. May 17, 2010
- Birth: Lillian Marie Abts was born on July 22, 1922 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Martin G Heim were married on June 21, 1947 in Champion, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Lillian Marie Abts died on May 17, 2010, at age 87, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Martin G Heim
M, b. September 26, 1925, d. April 19, 2015
- Birth: Martin G Heim was born on September 26, 1925 in Kewaunee, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Lillian Marie Abts were married on June 21, 1947 in Champion, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Martin G Heim died on April 19, 2015, at age 89.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Martin G. Heim, Jr. 89, Green Bay, died Sunday, April 19, 2015, at a local hospital. Born in Luxemburg, September 6, 1925, he is the son of the late Martin and Helen (Grassel) Heim, Sr. Martin served our country in the United States Navy from 1943-1945 as a Fireman, First Class. He was a cabinetmaker for 12 years and retired from Wisconsin Public Service after 24 years. Martin was a member of the American Legion, St. Bernard's Catholic Church, and the Holy Name Society. In his spare time, he enjoyed woodworking.
Martin is survived by two sons, Dennis (Marilyn) Heim of De Pere and Kenneth (Carla) Heim of Green Bay; 6 grandchildren, Cyndi (Paul) Cantwell, Heather Heim, Megan (Christopher) LaFrombois, Rachel Heim, Chad (Jamel) Heim, and Cody (Rachel) Heim; 7 great grandchildren, Tony, David, and Elizabeth Cantwell, Kobus Taylor, Isaac, Noah, and Nolan Heim; brother, James (Carolyn) Heim of Green Bay; sister-in-law, Elaine Heim of Oshkosh; many loving and caring in-laws, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents; wife of 62 years, Lillian; 6 sisters, Dorothy (John) Ranke, Lucy (Herschel) Haunfelder, Helene (Ray) Entringer, Sylvia (Dick) Demoulin, Rita (Virgil) Paradise, and Judy (Gene) Dibble; and brothers, Donald and Hilary Heim.
Visitation at Malcore (East) Funeral Home, 701 N. Baird Street, Thursday from 4-8 P.M. Parish wake service 7:30 P.M. Friday's visitation will continue at St. Bernard's Catholic Church, 2040 Hillside Lane, from 10:00 A.M. until the time of the Funeral Mass at 11:00 A.M. with the Rev. Mark Vander Steeg officiating. Entombment at Allouez Chapel Mausoleum. Visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to send an online condolence to the family.
Russell Joseph Abts
M, b. September 30, 1925, d. September 28, 2003
- Birth: Russell Joseph Abts was born on September 30, 1925.
- Death: He died on September 28, 2003, at age 77.
Clifford Joseph Abts
Robert Theodore Abts
M, b. March 26, 1924, d. January 21, 1981
- Birth: Robert Theodore Abts was born on March 26, 1924.
- Marriage: He and Florence Thiry were married on April 12, 1943 in Casco, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Robert Theodore Abts died on January 21, 1981, at age 56, in Casco, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. April 17, 1923, d. December 21, 2008
- Birth: Florence Thiry was born on April 17, 1923 in Casco, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Robert Theodore Abts were married on April 12, 1943 in Casco, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Florence Thiry died on December 21, 2008, at age 85.
Loretta Marie Abts
F, b. June 26, 1929, d. May 29, 1993
- Birth: Loretta Marie Abts was born on June 26, 1929.
- Marriage: She and Vernon Wautlet were married on May 1, 1954 in Champion, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Loretta Marie Abts died on May 29, 1993, at age 63, in Casco, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
M, b. September 17, 1933, d. September 17, 1995
- Birth: Vernon Wautlet was born on September 17, 1933 in Casco, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Loretta Marie Abts were married on May 1, 1954 in Champion, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Vernon Wautlet died on September 17, 1995, at age 62, in Casco, Kewaunee Co, Wisconsin.
Theodore Joseph Abts
M, b. March 3, 1937, d. April 16, 2010
- Birth: Theodore Joseph Abts was born on March 3, 1937 in Champion, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 16, 2010, at age 73.
- Note: April 17, 2010
Abts Jr., Theodore J.
Mr. Theodore "Ted" Joseph Abts Jr., 73, Champion, was called home to be with the Lord Friday morning, April 16, 2010, surrounded by his family.
He was born March 3, 1937, in Champion, to the late Theodore Sr. and Mamie (Mohimont) Abts. Ted was a man of many talents. He loved his dairy farm and later operating a custom farm work business. He is the former owner of Ted's Palm Gardens, as well as owned and operated Ted Abts Real Estate and Auctioneering.
His enjoyments included playing cards on Tuesday nights at his log cabin shack, hosting annual corn roasts and spending time with his wife, children, grandchildren, family and friends. He was very proud of his Belgian Heritage, and he spoke the language fluently. He was a very spiritual man. Ted prayed his rosary as well as visited the Chapel of Our Lady of Good Help in Robinsonville.
Survivors include his wife, Evelyn; and his children, Cindy (Tony) Salentine, Luxemburg; Sandy (Tom) Duquaine, Green Bay; Dean (Mary) Abts, Champion; Amy (Paul) Lewandowski, Wrightstown; 15 grandchildren, Tracy (Bob) LeCaptain, Brian Salentine, Scott (Ashley) Salentine, Katie Salentine, Matthew Salentine, Melissa (Tom) Wagnitz, Ashley Duquaine, Justin Duquaine, Keith Abts, Kory Abts, Kristin Abts, Kimberly Abts, Jacob, Anna, and Joshua Lewandowski; three great-grandchildren, Anthony, Grant, and Izabella LeCaptain; three step-children, Kelly (Joe) Doehler, Kenosha; Lori Kruswick, Algoma; Vicki (Mark) Nellis, New Franken; five step-grandchildren, Jacob "Jon" Kilsdonk, Brandon and Alex Kruswick, Austin and Cole Nellis; two brothers and two sisters-in-law, Calvin (Joyce) Abts, Clifford (Marge) Abts, all of Champion; two sisters and three brothers-in- law, Aggie (Don) Pigeon, Champion; Agnes (Norris) Servais, Racine; Marty Heim, Green Bay; one sister-in-law, Shirley (Louis) DeClark, Brussels; many nieces, nephews and friends.
Ted was preceded in death by one granddaughter, Christy Duquaine; brothers, Robert (Florence) Abts, Russell Abts; sisters, Dorothy Abts, Loretta (Vernon) Wautlet, Mabel (Henry) Delwiche, Florence (Steve) Gadamus, Lillian Heim and his favorite, Uncle Jule.
Friends may call at the McMAHON FUNERAL HOME, LUXEMBURG, 3 to 8 p.m., Sunday, April 18, 2010. Closing parish prayer service with Pat Ratajczak, Pastoral Minister and Deacon Bob Miller. Visitation will continue between 9 a.m. and 10:45 a.m., Monday at St. Joseph Church, Champion. Funeral 11 a.m. at the church with Rev. Dean Dombroski officiating. Burial in St. Joseph Cemetery in Champion.
It was very important to Ted that the following people received a note of thanks: Dr. Groteluschen and his nursing staff, Pat Ratajczak and especially his dear friends and the farmers that were so close to him. He was grateful for you ALL!!
Sandra Mary Abts
Thomas George Duquaine
Dean Joseph Abts
Scott Anthony Salentine