M, b. March 14, 1912, d. April 16, 1992
- Birth: Ralph Froehlich was born on March 14, 1912.
- Death: He died on April 16, 1992, at age 80.
F, b. 1910
- Birth: Myrtle Froehlich was born in 1910.
Evelyn Ida Honick
F, b. September 11, 1917, d. July 15, 1995
- Birth: Evelyn Ida Honick was born on September 11, 1917.
- Death: She died on July 15, 1995, at age 77, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
William F Schmidt
M, b. April 13, 1900, d. July 16, 1965
- Birth: William F Schmidt was born on April 13, 1900 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Esther Boerst were married on June 22, 1927 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Death: William F Schmidt died on July 16, 1965, at age 65, in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
F, b. June 30, 1905, d. January 9, 1989
- Birth: Esther Boerst was born on June 30, 1905 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and William F Schmidt were married on June 22, 1927 in Shawano County, Wisconsin.
- Death: Esther Boerst died on January 9, 1989, at age 83, in Seymour, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Arlene Lucille Sievert
F, b. August 29, 1936, d. June 18, 1993
- Birth: Arlene Lucille Sievert was born on August 29, 1936.
- Death: She died on June 18, 1993, at age 56.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Dorothy J Manning
F, b. December 26, 1915, d. April 13, 2010
- Birth: Dorothy J Manning was born on December 26, 1915 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Melvin Leininger were married on June 27, 1935 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dorothy J Manning died on April 13, 2010, at age 94.
- Burial: She was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: April 16, 2010
Leininger, Dorothy J.
Our mom, Dorothy J. Leininger, 94, De Pere, passed away peacefully through the Gates of Heaven with her family by her side on Tuesday afternoon, April 13, 2010. She was born Dec. 26, 1915, in De Pere, to the late James and Antonette (Heuvelmans) Manning. She was united in marriage to Melvin Leininger on June 27, 1935, at St. Joseph Catholic Church, De Pere, by Rev. Abbot Bernard Pennings, O. Praem. Melvin preceded her in death on May 17, 2002. Mom had a deep faith that she passed on to her daughters and the many people whose life she touched, which included going to daily Mass as well as our family tradition of praying the rosary. Mom enjoyed her time with the St. Joseph/OLOL Mission Ladies, which fostered many lasting relationships. The clothing they made was sent to Brother Regis to be distributed to many needy children. Crocheting was one of her hobbies. Her Afghans have become family treasures.
Survivors include daughters, Patricia and Dick Jansen, Mary Jane and Jerry (Chum) Janssen, Nancy and Harvey Quinette, Betty Van Dreel, and Janice and Don Albers; her 18 grandchildren, Jeff (Rhonda) Jansen, Teri (Rick) Van Enkevort, John Jansen, Todd (Ann) Jansen, Jay (Lisa) Jansen, Sandy (Tom) Fredericks, Tom (Sandy) Janssen, Julie (Rick) Gasaway, Mike (Julie) Janssen, Patrick (Alison) Janssen, Kathy (Tim) Ehlinger, Karen Quinette, Bob (Amy) Quinette, John (Shelia) Quinette, Debbie (Jerry) Krumpos, Scott (Barb) Van Dreel, Amy (John) Keehan, and Joe Albers. She is further survived by her 45 great-grandchildren, four great-great-grandchildren; two sisters, Katie Glinski, Jeanette and Joe Glowacki; and her sisters-in-law, Rosemary Manning, and Frances Manning.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Melvin; her grandsons, Rick and Larry Quinette; her son-in-law, Tom Van Dreel; her sisters and brothers-in-law, Marie and Jack Verhagen, Lucille and Stanley Danelski, and Annabelle and Jack Martin; brothers and sisters-in-law, Milfred (Bud) and Elaine Manning, James Manning Jr. and Richard Manning;, and brother-in-law, Edward Glinski. Melvin's family also preceded her, Florence and Bill Fogelsonger, Elaine and Milfred (Bud) Manning, Edwin and Mildred Leininger, and Clarence and Joanne Leininger.
Friends may call at the RYAN FUNERAL HOME, 305 N. Tenth Street, De Pere, from 4 to 8 p.m. Friday, April 16. A parish prayer service will be held at 7 p.m. with her son-in-law, Deacon Harvey Quinette leading. Visitation will continue after 9 a.m. Saturday at Our Lady Of Lourdes Parish Family, corner of Lourdes Ave. and Suburban Drive. De Pere. until the Mass of Christian Burial at 10 a.m. with Fr. Tim Shillcox, O. Praem., officiating. Entombment will take place in the Allouez Catholic Cemetery and Mausoleum. Please go to www.ryanfh.com to send online condolences.
Thanks to all of Mom's "Honeys" at San Luis Nursing Home, especially Judy, Connie, Dan, Joan, Kris, Michelle and Gayle, and all the people who played a big part in Mother's care. Also thanks to Heartland Hospice who made her journey very peaceful and pain free. And especially to Fr. Tim Shillcox, O. Praem., for his many visits, prayers and caring spirit.
M, b. November 12, 1912, d. May 17, 2002
- Birth: Melvin Leininger was born on November 12, 1912.
- Marriage: He and Dorothy J Manning were married on June 27, 1935 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Melvin Leininger died on May 17, 2002, at age 89.
- Burial: He was buried in Allouez Catholic Cemetery, Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Mary Jane Leininger
Michael J Janssen