Joan Del Bork
F, b. December 1, 1932, d. April 24, 2015
- Birth: Joan Del Bork was born on December 1, 1932.
- Marriage: She was married on June 25, 1958 in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on April 24, 2015, at age 82, in Oshkosh, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Joan Del Van Mun of Oshkosh passed away Friday, April 24, 2015, at Mercy Medical Center in Oshkosh, with her family by her side. Joan was born on December 1, 1932, in Manitowoc, WI, the daughter of Adelbert and Mary (Grace) Bork. Joan married Michael Van Mun on June 25, 1958 at St. John Catholic Church in Oshkosh.
Joan graduated from Rosary College, now Dominican University, in River Forest, IL, majoring in philosophy and theology. She also earned a teaching certificate from St. Norbert's College. Joan taught first and second grade, was a reading specialist, and taught religious education for many years in Marinette, WI, where she and Mike raised their four daughters. Joan was a devoted Catholic and most recently a member of St. Raphael the Archangel Parish in Oshkosh. She was an avid reader and enjoyed keeping up with her children and grandchildren through email, texting, and Facebook. She enjoyed summer vacations with her family at Lake Nicaboyne in northwestern Wisconsin, tending to her flower garden, and watching the Packers. Joan loved big family gatherings and especially loved playing board games and cards with her grandchildren.
Joan is survived by her husband of 57 years, Mike, as well as her daughters, Kathy (Dan) Brennan of Little Chute; Mary Pacell of Ottsville, PA; Lisa (Paul) Reinhard of Omro; and Vicky (Tony) Berenz of Pickett;,, and close family friends, Debbie (Ron) Anderson of Florence, and Holly Larson of Appleton. She is also survived by her 12 grandchildren, Kelly Kieffer of Kaukauna; Patrick (Marie) Brennan of Brighton, NY; Erin, Kevin, and Molly Brennan of Little Chute; Conrad Kolberg of Florence; Drew Pacell of Ottsville, PA; James (Francesca) Reinhard of Carmichael, CA; Erik (Alicia) Reinhard of Sun Prairie; Emily (Brad) Arnold of Walnut Creek, CA; Brooklyn and Maggie Berenz of Pickett; and eight great-grandchildren, Max, Edmund, Tristan, Claire, Ian, Ellie, Braden, and Madden. She is further survived by her sister-in-law, Marie Brockman and two brothers-in-law, John (JoAnn) Van Mun and Jim (Joan) Van Mun.
She was preceded in death by her parents, stepfather, Earl Thomas, granddaughter, Shannon Brennan, great-grandson, Isaac Brennan, aunt, Anne Stuart, uncle ,Fr. William Grace, and brothers-in-law, Wally Van Mun and Jerome Brockman.
A Mass of Christian Burial will take place at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, April 29, at St. Raphael the Archangel Church, 830 South Westhaven Drive, Oshkosh, WI. Family and friends may visit at the church from 9 a.m. until the time of the service. Fr. Doug LeCaptain will be the celebrant. Committal Services will be held at Riverside Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund will be set up in Joan's name.
The family would like to thank the nurses and staff at Mercy Medical Center for their compassionate care of Joan and the family.
Fiss & Bills
865 S. Westhaven Drive
Oshkosh, WI 54904
Arthur William Hartzheim
George C Foster
M, b. circa 1857, d. August 1924
- Birth: George C Foster was born circa 1857.
- Death: He died in August 1924.
Julia E Germanson
F, b. July 4, 1857, d. June 9, 1881
- Birth: Julia E Germanson was born on July 4, 1857 in Port Washington, Ozaukee Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 9, 1881, at age 23, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Neenah, Wisconsin.
Anna Franciscus Ebben
F, b. November 14, 1875, d. June 7, 1954
- Birth: Anna Franciscus Ebben was born on November 14, 1875 in DePere, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 7, 1954, at age 78, in Eau Claire, Eau Claire Co, Wisconsin.
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Libra