F, b. circa 1856, d. January 11, 1931
Family: Thomas Byrne (b. circa 1848, d. July 25, 1930)
- John James Byrne (b. August 14, 1878, d. November 30, 1948)
- Joseph William Byrne (b. July 4, 1883, d. March 17, 1952)
- Elizabeth Byrne (b. circa 1891, d. October 5, 1927)
- Rose Anna Byrne (b. November 2, 1891, d. January 24, 1979)
- Birth: Elizabeth Roche was born circa 1856 in Massachusetts.
- Death: She died on January 11, 1931.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
Rose Anna Byrne
F, b. November 2, 1891, d. January 24, 1979
- Birth: Rose Anna Byrne was born on November 2, 1891 in Town of Freedom, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 24, 1979, at age 87, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Nicholas Cemetery, Freedom, Wisconsin.
- Note: Appleton Post Crescent
Miss Rose A. Byrne
Rt. 3, Appleton
January 14, 1979
Age 87, died at 1 a.m. Wednesday. She was born November 2, 1891 in the Town of Freedom. She was a member of St. Nicholas Catholic Church. Survivors include four nephews: Edward J. Byrne, Appleton; John W., Rt. 3, Appleton; Donald, Rt. 5 Appleton; and Robert, Appleton; four nieces: Irene Byrne, Rt. 3, Appleton; Sister Faistine, Milwaukee; Marie Byrne, Appleton; and Mrs. Henry (Adele) Maas, Green Bay. She was preceded in death by two brothers: John J. and Joseph Byrne, and two sisters: Elizabeth and Hanna Byrne. The complete funeral will be at 12 noon Friday at St. Nicholas Catholic Church, Freedom, with the Rev. John Feeney officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday at the Thomas-Ellenbecker Funeral Home, and from 8:30 a.m. Friday until the cortege leaves for the church. A prayer service will be at 8 p.m. Thursday.
Wayne J Jacobs
M, b. December 3, 1956, d. June 4, 2011
- Birth: Wayne J Jacobs was born on December 3, 1956 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 4, 2011, at age 54, in New Franken, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Cross Cemetery, Bay Settlement, Wisconsin.
- Note: Wayne J. Jacobs, 54, New Franken, passed away unexpectedly Saturday, June 4, 2011, while at home after years of suffering.
Born Dec. 3, 1956, in Green Bay, he is the son of Shirley (Woodford) Jacobs and the late Don "Soup" Jacobs.
Wayne honorably served in the U.S. Navy.
He had worked at Tillmann Landscaping for over 25 years and helped to put the green in Green Bay. Wayne always loved the time making booyah with his dad and family for various functions.
He will be remembered for his enjoyment of animals and the outdoors including hunting and fishing.
Wayne was a huge Packers fan and NASCAR fan, especially for Matt Kenseth, and loved to exchange comments with his brothers regarding the outcome of the races.
His true love in life was his family and the time with his grandchildren.
He is survived by his companion of 30 years, Lois Pieschel; mother, Shirley; two children, Michael Buschmann and Michelle (Ken) Schuch; four grandchildren, Chelsea and Zane Buschmann, Brandon and Riley Schuch; six brothers and sisters, Lois (Erv) Krull, Debra Jacobs, Ric Jacobs, Julie Jacobs, Donna Jacobs, and Brian Jacobs; two nieces, Heather and Heidi Krull; one Godchild, Nicholas "Toad" Howell; Lois Pieschel's father, Guy Archambault, and her brother and sisters and their families; and his canine companion, Daisy Mae; many other relatives and friends.
Preceded in death by his father, Don "Soup" Jacobs; brother-in-law, John Moes; canine companion and friend, Jake.
Visitation at MALCORE (East) Funeral Home, University Avenue at Baird Street, Tuesday from 3 p.m. until the time of the funeral. Funeral 7 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Thomas A. Hagendorf, O. Praem., officiating. Burial in Holy Cross Cemetery, Bay Settlement, with full military honors.
Wayne's family extends a heartfelt thanks to Dr. Erich Quidzinski at Aurora Medical Clinic and his compassionate staff.
Visit www.malcorefuneralhome.com to send an online condolence to the family.
Sandra J Palm
F, b. July 24, 1956, d. May 22, 2017
- Birth: Sandra J Palm was born on July 24, 1956 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on May 22, 2017, at age 60.
- Note: Sandra J. "Gopher" (Palm) Meyers, age 60, of Hilbert, passed away on Monday, May 22, 2017 at Theda Care Medical Center. Sande was born July 24, 1956 in Appleton, WI, daughter of Jean (Arndt) and the late Melvin Palm.
Sande enjoyed taking nightly walks, trips to the zoo, going to the movies and attending concerts. She was a lifelong supporter of her daughters, dedicated to attending all of their sporting events and concerts up until the very end. Sande will forever be remembered for her contagious laugh and friendly smile. With faithful pride, she was an avid Chicago Bears fan, especially #34 Walter Payton.
Sande is survived by her husband Don "Peanut" of Hilbert; her mother, Jean Palm; her daughters: Mindy (Patrick) Schuh and Nicole (special friend Josh) Meyers; two grandchildren: Carter and Lydia Schuh; brothers: Jim Palm and Bob (Jean) Palm; brothers-in-law: Jim (Sandy) Meyers, Claude (Mickey) Meyers; sisters-in-law: Sandy (Clarence) Krueger and Bootie Meyers; her uncles: Irvin (Phyllis) Arndt, Wayne (Janet) Arndt, Ricky (Wanda) Arndt, and Jim Olson.
She was preceded in death by her loving father Melvin; her father-in-law and mother-in-law: Claude and Lorene (Hoerth) Meyers; a brother-in-law: Jerry Meyers; aunts: Pansy Olson and Judy Beyer; and her favorite entertainer: Elvis Presley.
Funeral Service will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, May 25, 2017 at the Wieting Funeral Home in Brillion, 215 South Main Street with the Rev. Rick Andrus officiating. Burial will be at High Cliff Cemetery. Friends may call at the funeral home on Thursday morning from 9:00 a.m. until 10:45 a.m.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Dr. Guenther's team at Fox Valley Oncology and Hematology and the nurses on the seventh floor at Theda Care for the compassion and personal care given to Sande.
Richard A Robel
M, b. October 2, 1932, d. May 5, 2001
- Birth: Richard A Robel was born on October 2, 1932 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Barbara A Leider were married on August 8, 1959.
- Death: Richard A Robel died on May 5, 2001, at age 68.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Barbara A Leider
F, b. May 21, 1938, d. March 12, 2010
- Birth: Barbara A Leider was born on May 21, 1938.
- Marriage: She and Richard A Robel were married on August 8, 1959.
- Death: Barbara A Leider died on March 12, 2010, at age 71.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: March 14, 2010
Robel, Barbara A.
Barb Robel, 71, Kaukauna, passed peacefully to her waiting Lord on Friday morning, March 12, 2010. Barb was born near Milwaukee on May 21, 1938, daughter of the late Theodore and Frances (Lahmann) Leider. She graduated from Riverside High School in Milwaukee, and on Aug. 8, 1959, married Richard Robel. Richard preceded her in death on May 5, 2001.
In her younger years, Barb worked for Wisconsin Bell Telephone and for almost 30 years worked as a clerk at Steger Nutrition Center in Appleton. She was an active and faithful member of Trinity Ev. Lutheran Church in Kaukauna, loved to read, garden and walk her dog. For some time, Barb was active with the Fox Valley Humane Association.
She is survived by three children, Jean Betters, Oshkosh; Tom Robel, Kaukauna; and Janet (John) Dercks, Kaukauna; four grandchildren, Jonathon Betters, Amie (Tim) Kading, Jeremy Dercks and Jenna Dercks; a sister, Eileen Becker, Milwaukee; and two brothers-in-law, Kenneth (Jo Ann) Robel and John DeGoey. There are also many nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends.
Barb was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Richard; a granddaughter, Ann Betters; and a brother-in-law, George Becker.
The Christian Funeral for Barb will be held at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, March 17, 2010, at TRINITY EV. LUTHERAN CHURCH, 804 Grignon Street, in Kaukauna, with the Rev. Karl Schultz and the Rev. Mark Luetzow officiating. Interment will be in Highland Memorial Park. Friends may call at the funeral home on Tuesday from 4 to 7 p.m. and again Wednesday at the church from 10 a.m. until the hour of the service.
The family would like to extend their gratitude to all of the wonderful people who have cared for Barb during her illness. They include everyone at Colony Oaks, the medical staff at Appleton Medical Center, and especially Dr. Lauren Bellg. Your kindness will never be forgotten by our grateful family.
Barb will be remembered by all as a wonderful woman with an optimistic spirit and bright smile. She will be missed by all who knew and loved her.
"In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also." — John 14:2-3.
Fargo Funeral Home
400 W. Wisconsin Avenue
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: America
James Jon Subert