Mary Lee Kieffer
Antoinette L Spitz
Francis Henry Wagner
M, b. September 27, 1918, d. May 12, 2002
St John High School Yearbook 1936
- Birth: Francis Henry Wagner was born on September 27, 1918 in Wrightstown, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rita Marie Killian were married on February 1, 1954 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Francis Henry Wagner died on May 12, 2002, at age 83, in Melbourne, Brevard Co, Florida.
- Graduation: He graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1936.
Rita Marie Killian
F, b. May 30, 1923, d. August 12, 2011
- Birth: Rita Marie Killian was born on May 30, 1923 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Francis Henry Wagner were married on February 1, 1954 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Rita Marie Killian died on August 12, 2011, at age 88, in Florida.
Steven Francis Wagner
M, b. November 16, 1957, d. June 16, 1975
- Birth: Steven Francis Wagner was born on November 16, 1957 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on June 16, 1975, at age 17, in Mount Dora, Lake Co, Florida.
Laura Michelle Wagner
Charles Killian Wagner
William Wagner Carr
Amanda Kaye Carr
Edward W Mitchell
M, b. March 6, 1915, d. September 13, 2002
- Birth: Edward W Mitchell was born on March 6, 1915 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen Swiontek were married on February 3, 1940.
- Death: Edward W Mitchell died on September 13, 2002, at age 87, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. May 19, 1918, d. May 30, 2006
- Birth: Helen Swiontek was born on May 19, 1918 in Minocqua, Oneida Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Edward W Mitchell were married on February 3, 1940.
- Death: Helen Swiontek died on May 30, 2006, at age 88, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: June 1, 2006
Mitchell, Helen Helen Mitchell, age 88 of Appleton, passed away Tuesday, May 30, 2006, at Theda Clark Regional Medical Center with her family at her side. She was born May 19, 1918, in Minoqua, WI, daughter of the late Anton and Jadwiga (Scovronski) Swiontek. She married Edward Mitchell February 3, 1940, sharing 62 years together before his death September 13, 2002. She was employed by Lawrence University as a cook in the student union for 18 years.
She was member of St. Thomas More Catholic Church. Helen was a loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother whose family was her life. She had many interests over the years including square dancing, bowling, card clubs, fishing, family vacations, berry picking and golf. She lovingly passed on her enjoyment and talents of reading, gardening, sewing, knitting, cribbage, Scrabble and love of nature.
Survivors include three daughters and sons-in-law: Jan and Randy Wilson of Appleton; Karen and Dan Mittag of Fall Creek,WI; Sue and Mike Kernats of Madison; three sons and two daughters-in-law: Ken and Kathy Mitchell of Berryville, AR; Bill and Patty Mitchell of Burnsville, MN; Greg Mitchell of Fairfield, IA; two brothers and a sister-in-law, Sylvester Swiontek of Appleton; Stanley and Dorothy Swiontek of Corpus Christi, TX; 10 grandchildren: Shawn (Phil) Christenson; Lee Werner; Sarah (Chris) Kuehl; Angela (Brian) Sheposh; Jessica (Sam) Groeller; Joseph Mitchell; Christina (Paul) Lamers; Andrew Mitchell; Mike Wilson and Jody Wilson; 12 great-grandchildren: Monica, Patrick, Lauren, Julianna, Aidan, Alison, Trevor, Zachary, Annalise, Will, Ada and Bryn.
She was preceded in death by three brothers: Ambrose, John and Andrew.
Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated 11 a.m. Saturday, June 3, 2006, at St. Thomas More Catholic Church, corner of Glendale Av. and McDonald St., with the Rev. Gerald Falk officiating. Friends may call directly at the church on Saturday from 10 a.m. until the time of service. Entombment will take place at Highland Memorial Park at 1:30 p.m. Memorials may be directed to St. Thomas More Catholic Church or the charity of your choice.
The family wishes to give heartfelt thanks to Helen's caregivers, including Dr. John Elisberg for his personal and compassionate care and the staff of Theda Clark Hospital and Manor Care. They also wish to extend special thanks to the parish and family at St. Thomas More Community especially Father Gerald Falk, Sister Betty Reinders, Sister Mary Rose Menting, and Helen's special friend Audrey Pire.
606 N. Oneida St., Appleton
Lee Ann Mitchell