M, b. circa 1903
- Birth: Irvin Haas was born circa 1903.
F, b. circa 1903
- Birth: Margaret Baker was born circa 1903.
Daniel J Williams
M, b. October 17, 1907, d. August 12, 1996
- Birth: Daniel J Williams was born on October 17, 1907 in Town of Buchanan, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Ada E Piepenburg were married on June 9, 1931 in St Paul Church, Combined Locks, Wisconsin.
- Death: Daniel J Williams died on August 12, 1996, at age 88, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Ada E Piepenburg
F, b. September 4, 1907, d. November 28, 1993
- Birth: Ada E Piepenburg was born on September 4, 1907 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Daniel J Williams were married on June 9, 1931 in St Paul Church, Combined Locks, Wisconsin.
- Death: Ada E Piepenburg died on November 28, 1993, at age 86, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Andrea Lee Williams
Brooke Charles Williams
Sylvester P Wimberger
M, b. January 4, 1913, d. August 18, 1993
- Birth: Sylvester P Wimberger was born on January 4, 1913 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie P Reischl were married on February 14, 1941.
- Death: Sylvester P Wimberger died on August 18, 1993, at age 80, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
Marie P Reischl
F, b. October 21, 1922, d. December 24, 2002
- Birth: Marie P Reischl was born on October 21, 1922.
- Marriage: She and Sylvester P Wimberger were married on February 14, 1941.
- Death: Marie P Reischl died on December 24, 2002, at age 80.
Jeffery Allan VanLankvelt
Michelle L VanLankvelt
Ryan J VanLankvelt
Perry (John) Martin
M, b. March 14, 1915, d. April 27, 1972
- Birth: Perry (John) Martin was born on March 14, 1915 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Delores Ann Lori VanLankvelt were married on July 16, 1941 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Divorce: Perry (John) Martin and Delores Ann Lori VanLankvelt were divorced in 1967.
- Death: Perry (John) Martin died on April 27, 1972, at age 57, in Neenah, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
Robert Jerome Martin
M, b. May 20, 1942, d. May 15, 2006
- Birth: Robert Jerome Martin was born on May 20, 1942 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 15, 2006, at age 63.
- Note: May 18, 2006
Martin, Robert J. "Billie Bob" Robert J. Martin, of Appleton, age 63 years, died Monday, May 15, 2006. He was born May 20, 1942, in Green Bay, WI, the son of the late Perry and Delores (VanLankvelt) Martin. Bob served in the U.S. Army during Vietnam and was a recipient of the Purple Heart. He was employed for about 20 years at James River and had recently retired. Billie Bob had a life-long love of flying and volunteered many years at the EAA. He enjoyed model airplanes, fishing and was an avid coin collector. Bob was an avid Nascar fan and finally converted from a Panther fan to an avid Packer fan.
He is survived by his children: Marsha Martin, Houston, MO; Monty (Becky) Hayes, Olathe, KS; and Dana (Howard) Crane, Summersville, MO; ten grandchildren, five great-grandchildren; sisters: Barb (Wally) Potaczek, Appleton; Betty (Doug) Akey, Oshkosh; and Sandy (Hank) Kelderman, Menasha; brother, Bill (Patty) Martin, Wind Lake, WI; dear friend and former wife, Kathy Pittman, Houston, MO and good friend Jim. Billy Bob is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
He was preceded in death by his parents and his daughter Marie Buford.
The funeral service will be held at 6 p.m. on Friday, May 19, 2006, at WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME, TRI-COUNTY CHAPEL. Interment will take place at Southern Wisconsin Veterans Memorial Cemetery, Union Grove. Friends may call on Friday at the Funeral Home from 4 p.m. until the time of service. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established.
Dad, You will always be our shining star. We love you and will miss you more than anyone can imagine.
Love, Marsha, Dana and Monty.
Grandpa, You have always been there for us and we are all so blessed we got to spend time with you. We all remember those long days spent at Montauk; fishing, a barbeque and just spending time with the family. We are all going to miss you, but your love will forever be in our hearts.
Love the grandkids.
Bob, our brother; You had a caring soul and soaring spirit. We have so many fond and loving memories of you. We will miss you so much. God now has a "Billie Bob" in heaven.
Love, Barb, Bill, Betty
WICHMANN FUNERAL HOME
3212 S. Oneida St.
Barbara Ann Martin
William Theodore Martin
Elizabeth Ann Martin
Roger Arnold Tellock
Walter Sylvester Potaczek
Patti Rae Remmel
Karl Emil Keinonen
M, b. September 24, 1949, d. February 6, 1986
- Father: Tolva Keinonen (b. May 23, 1905, d. December 12, 1981)
- Mother: Irma A Hein (b. September 21, 1915, d. April 23, 2007)
- Birth: Karl Emil Keinonen was born on September 24, 1949 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 6, 1986, at age 36.
- Burial: He was buried in Trinity Ev. Lutheran Cemetery, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Graduation: He graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1967.
M, b. circa 1886, d. June 1979
- Birth: John Martin was born circa 1886.
- Death: He died in June 1979 in Menasha, Winnebago Co, Wisconsin.
F, b. March 1891, d. October 19, 1959
- Birth: Margaret Hartford was born in March 1891.
- Death: She died on October 19, 1959, at age 68.