Joseph F Dietzen
Shane M Hopfensperger
M, b. October 28, 1978, d. February 28, 2004
- Birth: Shane M Hopfensperger was born on October 28, 1978 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 28, 2004, at age 25, in Chicago, Cook Co, Illinois.
- Burial: He was buried in Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy, Wisconsin.
- Note: Source: Appleton Post Crescent Obituary Tuesday, March 2, 2004
Hopfensperger, Shane M. 'Shaner'
Shane M. Hopfensperger “Shaner,” age 25, passed away unexpectedly Saturday, February 28, 2004, in Chicago. He was born on October 28, 1978 in Appleton, to Mike and Joann (De Wildt) Hopfensperger. Shane attended Holy Angels School in Darboy and graduated from Kimberly High School in 1997. He earned his BA in construction management from UW Stout, Menomonie, in 2002 and was an engineer with Turner Construction, Chicago. Shane took great pride in working on the Lambeau Field project and constructing the family cottage on Roberts Lake. He enjoyed hunting, skiing, snowmobiling, playing hockey, traveling, hanging out with friends and spending time with family and friends at the cottage.
He is survived by his parents: Mike and Joann, Darboy; two sisters: Shelly (Barry) Van Daalwyk and Barb (Luke) Hoffman and their children Marie, Matthew, and John, Appleton; his maternal grandparents, Joe and Rose Dietzen, Kimberly; his aunts and uncles: Diane (Tom) Borree, Dunedin, FL; Eunice (John) Plutz, Kaukauna; Mary (Dan) Gould, Allen, TX; Jim (Kim) Dietzen, Cross Plains; Terry Dietzen, Little Chute; Steve (Paula) Dietzen, New London; Ruth (Brian) Jennerjahn, Hartford City, IN; Ron (Bonnie O’ Conner) Hopfensperger, Minneapolis, MN; Ken (Sue) Hopfensperger, Wisconsin Rapids; Ellen (Lenny) Lipinski, Thorp; Dan (Linda) Hopfensperger, Sun Prairie; his cousins: Kimber, Mark (Jeanette), Annette (Brett), Nathan, Ryan, Luke, Claire, Jane (Gary), Chris (Kristie), Kate (Jeff), Rian (Leona), Seth (Dacia), Nathan (Tracy), Nick (Rachael), Heather, Corrie, and Kelsie; as well as many wonderful friends, including his special friend, Amy Van Vuren.
Shane was preceded in death by his paternal grandparents: Reynold and Ceil Hopfensperger, Darboy; maternal grandfather: Henry De Wildt, Kimberly; and his cousin Eric.
Friends may call at HOLY NAME CHURCH, 620 E. Kimberly Ave, Kimberly, on Wednesday, March 3 from 2 to 6 p.m. followed with mass concelebrated by Father Michael Dory and Father Tom Pomeroy. Burial will be on Thursday morning at Holy Angels Cemetery, Darboy. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established within the Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region.
Boettcher Family Funeral Home is assisting the family.
Carol Ann Evers
F, b. December 15, 1948, d. January 8, 1949
- Birth: Carol Ann Evers was born on December 15, 1948.
- Death: She died on January 8, 1949, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old/4/12.
Gary Allen Evers
M, b. February 14, 1950, d. March 6, 1950
- Birth: Gary Allen Evers was born on February 14, 1950.
- Death: He died on March 6, 1950, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, old/4/12.
Joseph John Evers
M, b. July 25, 1954, d. July 25, 1954
- Birth: Joseph John Evers was born on July 25, 1954.
- Death: He died on July 25, 1954, at age 0.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old/4/12.
Bruce Norbert Evers
M, b. December 28, 1957, d. April 7, 2003
- Birth: Bruce Norbert Evers was born on December 28, 1957 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on April 7, 2003, at age 45.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/11/99.