M, b. June 10, 1906, d. 1936
- Birth: Charles Seggelink was born on June 10, 1906.
- Death: He died in 1936, at age ~30.
Clarence Omer Hurkman
M, b. April 13, 1913, d. February 13, 1993
- Birth: Clarence Omer Hurkman was born on April 13, 1913.
- Death: He died on February 13, 1993, at age 79.
Mary Helen Andrews
F, b. May 29, 1923, d. April 16, 2001
- Birth: Mary Helen Andrews was born on May 29, 1923.
- Death: She died on April 16, 2001, at age 77, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Steven H Hurkman
Agnes Marie Hurkman
F, b. June 12, 1915, d. October 27, 2003
- Birth: Agnes Marie Hurkman was born on June 12, 1915 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Millard Carroll (Cal) Calloway were married on April 28, 1938.
- Death: Agnes Marie Hurkman died on October 27, 2003, at age 88, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
Millard Carroll (Cal) Calloway
M, b. February 13, 1899, d. February 20, 1960
- Birth: Millard Carroll (Cal) Calloway was born on February 13, 1899 in Boscobel, Grant Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Agnes Marie Hurkman were married on April 28, 1938.
- Death: Millard Carroll (Cal) Calloway died on February 20, 1960, at age 61.
James Lee Calloway
Thomas Carroll Calloway
Kim Marie Calloway
Charles Thomas (Chuck) Calloway
Susan Marie Calloway
Jenna Marie Hudak
Kellie Ann Hudak
Kevin Michael Hudak
John Joseph Hurkman
M, b. March 10, 1919, d. March 1, 2003
- Birth: John Joseph Hurkman was born on March 10, 1919 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Violet A Busse were married on December 29, 1943 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: John Joseph Hurkman died on March 1, 2003, at age 83, in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Hurkman, John J. Menominee, MI Formerly of Kaukauna
Age 83, died nine days shy of his 84th birthday on March 1, 2003 at Aurora Bay Care Medical Center after a long illness. He was born to the late Henry and Anna ( Seggelink) Hurkman in Kaukauna on March 10, 1919. John married the former Violet Busse on December 29, 1943, in Green Bay. She preceded John in death in July, 1976. John and his brother, Arnold, carried on the family farm established in the 1800’s, located just north of Kaukauna by Highways 55 and 41. Arnold preceded John in death in 1975. John retired from the farm in 1978 and established permanent residence in Menominee, MI in 1993. John truly enjoyed his time and friends in Michigan. Riding his four-wheeler in his woods was a favorite past time along with finding treasures on the beach near his main residence on the bay. Visits from Katelin and Elisabeth were always a very happy time for “Grandpa.”
Together John and Violet had three children: Ronald Hurkman of Omaha, Nebraska; Richard (Jayne) Hurkman of Angels Camp, California; and Randi (Philippe) Van Pelt of Fremont. He is further survived by seven grandchildren: Sherry (Brian) Agen of Kaukauna; Sonja, Reed, Natasha and Russell Hurkman of Omaha, Katelin and Elisabeth Van Pelt of Fremont; three great-grandchildren: Deyson Hurkman and Andy and Brandon Agen; sister, Agnes Callaway of Green Bay; brother-in-law, Wallace Wolff of Neenah; two sisters-in-law: Rosie and Alvina Busse of Kaukauna; and numerous nieces and nephews.
John was preceded in death by his wife Violet, parents; granddaughter, Susan Hurkman; brothers, Clarence and Arnold Hurkman, and brothers and sisters-in-law.
Following John’s wishes, there will be no visitation or services held. Gifts, however, in John’s name, would be appreciated and sent directly to the American Lung Association.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to Dr.’s Vogel and Alvarado, Gary, and special nurses: Karen, Peggy, Sue, CJ, Melissa and the entire staff at Aurora Bay Care in Green Bay. The family also thanks Otto, Carol and “Wimpy.”
“Rest well Dad and Grandpa. We love you and we’ll miss you.”
FARGO FUNERAL HOME 400 West Wisconsin Avenue Kaukauna, WI 54930 (920) 766-6200.
Violet A Busse
F, b. September 4, 1921, d. July 10, 1976
- Birth: Violet A Busse was born on September 4, 1921 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and John Joseph Hurkman were married on December 29, 1943 in Green Bay, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Violet A Busse died on July 10, 1976, at age 54.
- Note: Mrs. Johip Hurkman
Route 1, Kaukauna
Age 54, died Saturday morning after a
long illness. She was born Sept. 4,1921.
She lived in Kaukauna all her life. Survivors
include her husband, John; one
daughter, Randi; two sons, Ronald,
Rochester, Minn., and Richard, San
Lendro, Calif, three brothers, Foster,
James and Herbert Buss all of Kaukauna;
one sister, Mrs. Wallace
(Marge) Wolff, Appleton;and two
grandchildren. The funeral will be at
10 a.m. Monday at the Fargo Funeral
Home, Kaukauna, with the Rev. Mike
Hoffmann officiating. Friends may call
at the funeral home after 9 a.m.
Joan H Delcore
Family 2: Frank A Gipp (b. August 1, 1946, d. August 28, 2008)
Richard L Hurkman
Randi Mae Hurkman
F, b. April 21, 1956, d. July 27, 2012
- Birth: Randi Mae Hurkman was born on April 21, 1956 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 27, 2012, at age 56.
- Note: 56, Dale, passed away unexpectedly Friday, July 27, 2012. She was born April 21, 1956 in Kaukauna, to the late John and Violet (Busse) Hurkman. Randi worked in food service for the New London School District. She also helped at the polling places during elections. Randi loved the outdoors especially bird watching and gardening. She had a green thumb and also loved to can.
She will be greatly missed by her two daughters: Katelin Van Pelt, Appleton and Elisabeth 'Libby' Van Pelt, Dale; brothers: Ronald Hurkman, Menominee, MI and Richard (Jayne) Fremont, CA.
Memorials may be directed to the Fox Valley Humane Society or the American Cancer Society in Randi's name.
A picnic and gathering of family and friends to honor Randi will take place Friday, August 3, 2012 at the Daufen Park in Dale starting at 4:30 PM. A time of sharing will begin at 6 PM.
F, b. February 15, 1880, d. February 28, 1880
- Birth: Gertrude Seggelinck was born on February 15, 1880 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on February 28, 1880, at age 0, in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.