Jacob Dalton Hawthorne
LeRoy (Roy) Albert West
M, b. July 21, 1927, d. February 3, 1981
- Birth: LeRoy (Roy) Albert West was born on July 21, 1927 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 3, 1981, at age 53, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY
Tuesday, February 3, 1981
Roy A. West 414 E. Murray Ave. Appleton, age 53 died at 1:40 A M Tuesday after a courageous battle with cancer. He was born July 21, 1927 in Appleton. He was formerly employed at Kurtz and Root Company for 25 years, and later at General Electric Apparatus Shop in Menasha for 6 years, retiring last March, 1980, due to illness. He was a member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, The Advancement Club at the church, and had been an active Boy Scout Leader and was a member of the Area Square and Round Dance Clubs.
Survivors include his wife, Mildred Mulroy West; his mother, Mrs. Minnie Heinritz West, Appleton; a daughter, Miss Wendy, at home; a son, Mark, at home, and his fiancee, Sheryl; his twin brother Raymond C. West, Appleton; a sister, Mrs. Elroy (Rosemary) Aerts, Kaukauna. He was preceded in death by his father, Albert G. West, and a sister, Helen Hal
The complete funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, with the Rev. Wilbert Staudenmaier officating. Interment will be at in St. Joseph Cemetery. Friends may call from 4 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at Brettschneider-Trettin Funeral Home and after 8:30 a.m. Thursday until the cortege leaves for the church. The prayer service will be at 8 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home.
Marie Anne Kroeger
F, b. May 1, 1914, d. December 29, 1981
- Birth: Marie Anne Kroeger was born on May 1, 1914 in Greenville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Edward J Mulroy were married on June 6, 1936.
- Death: Marie Anne Kroeger died on December 29, 1981, at age 67, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in St Peter & Paul Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
Edward J Mulroy
M, b. July 28, 1906, d. October 23, 1978
- Birth: Edward J Mulroy was born on July 28, 1906 in New London, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Marie Anne Kroeger were married on June 6, 1936.
- Death: Edward J Mulroy died on October 23, 1978, at age 72, in Hortonville, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Peter & Paul Cemetery, Hortonville, Wisconsin.
Mark Albert West
Sheryl Ann Rusch
Dolores A Popp
F, b. June 25, 1933, d. May 8, 2015
- Birth: Dolores A Popp was born on June 25, 1933 in Birnamwood, Shawano Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Melvin F Rusch were married on June 26, 1954 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Dolores A Popp died on May 8, 2015, at age 81.
- Burial: She was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Rusch, Dolores A.
Age 81, Neenah, passed away Friday, May 8, 2015 due to a long battle with Alzheimer’s. She was born on June 25, 1933 to the late George and Margaret (Hoersch) Popp in Birnamwood, WI. Dolores married Melvin Rusch on June 26, 1954 at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Appleton; she cherished the love she and Mel shared. Dolores loved and would do anything for her two grandchildren, who meant everything to her. She loved traveling, playing cards, putting together “setting” jigsaw puzzles and doing Word Search puzzles. Dolores was a longtime member of Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Appleton and volunteered at the St. Elizabeth Hospital Gift Shop for many years.
She is survived by her loving daughter and son-in-law: Sheryl and Mark West, Neenah; grandchildren: Becky West, Utah, and Kevin West, Arizona; and sister-in-law: Donna Popp, Neenah. She is further survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends.
She was preceded in death by her husband Melvin Rusch and brother Norbert Popp.
A Mass of Resurrection will be celebrated at 11:30 AM, on Tuesday, May 12 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Appleton (222 E Fremont St). Friends may visit directly at the church Tuesday from 10:00 AM until the time of service. Interment will be at St. Mary Catholic Cemetery.
The family would like to extend a special thank you to the staff of AltenHaus for their special and loving care of Mom.
Melvin F Rusch
M, b. March 28, 1931, d. November 24, 1996
- Birth: Melvin F Rusch was born on March 28, 1931 in Town of Center, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Dolores A Popp were married on June 26, 1954 in St Joseph Church, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: Melvin F Rusch died on November 24, 1996, at age 65.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Rebecca Lynn West
Kevin Michael West
Wendy Marie West
Aaron Joseph Steward
Alyssa Marie Steward
F, b. July 23, 1993, d. June 18, 2014
- Birth: Alyssa Marie Steward was born on July 23, 1993 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on June 18, 2014, at age 20, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Alyssa Steward, age 20, of Appleton, passed away unexpectedly at her home on Wednesday, June 18, 2014. She was born on June 23, 1993, in Appleton, the daughter of Daniel and Wendy (West) Steward. Alyssa graduated from Appleton West High School in 2011. She was currently employed at Sears. Alyssa's passions included animals, music, and she enjoyed painting and sketching. Her family meant the world to her!
Alyssa is survived by her mother and step-dad: Wendy Steward and Thomas E. Woeckner; dad Daniel A. Steward; brother Aaron Steward; step-sister Paige Woeckner; step-brothers Bryce and Trent Woeckner; grandmother Mildred West; step-grandfather Gerald Woeckner; aunts and uncles: Mark (Sheryl) West, Robert Steward and Janice Jenkins (Alyssa's Godparents), Brenda (Joe) Vander Heyden, Doreen (Jerry) Meyer, Victoria (Rob) Lehman, Timothy (Suzanna Mattson) Woeckner, Kathy Swan-Kemps, and Mary Mullen and special friend Ashley Schroeder. She is further survived by numerous cousins, other relatives, and many friends. Alyssa was preceded in death by her grandparents: Roy West, Ronald and Vivian (Mangan) Steward.
The funeral liturgy for Alyssa will be held at 11:00 am on Monday, June 23, 2014 at ST. PIUS X CATHOLIC CHURCH, 500 W. Marquette Street in Appleton. Fr. Thomas J. Farrell will be officiating. The family will receive relatives and friends on Sunday at the Wichmann Funeral Home Tri-County Chapel from 3:00 pm until the prayer service at 6:00 pm and again at the church on Monday from 10:00 am until the time of mass. In lieu of flowers, a memorial fund has been established in her name. Online condolences can be offered at www.wichmannfargo.com.
You are gone from this earth too soon, but you will forever be in our hearts.
- See more at: http://www.wichmannfuneralhomes.com/obituary/Alyssa-M.-Steward/Appleton-WI/1392386#sthash.898AmCin.dpuf.
Raymond Clarence West
M, b. July 21, 1927, d. August 7, 2008
St John High School Yearbook 1945
- Birth: Raymond Clarence West was born on July 21, 1927 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on August 7, 2008, at age 81.
- Burial: He was buried in St Joseph Cemetery, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: August 10, 2008
West, Raymond C.
Raymond C. West passed away at home on August 7, 2008. Ray was born on July 21, 1927, to Albert and Minnie (Heinritz) West.
Ray attended high school in Little Chute, graduating from St. John's High school in 1945 after earning four letters in Boxing. After graduating, Ray joined the Navy where he spent time in Hawaii. He was a WWII Veteran.
On April 18, 1959, Ray married Nancy Brouillard. Together they raised four children; Paul, Ann, Lynn, and Todd. Ray was a founding member of St. Thomas More Parish. He was the bartender for their bingo sessions for over 30 years, where he made many friends. He was a Boy Scout leader for many years. Ray was not one to sit still. He worked at Kurz and Root from 1950-1989, working his way up to Plant Manager of the Appleton facilities. He was also a Real Estate broker and a Wisconsin Weatherization inspector in his spare time. He was an active member in the Fox Valley Apartment Association since 1985, serving on the board of directors for 17 of those years.
Ray will be missed by his wife Nancy, his children and their families: Paul, Appleton; Ann (Randy) Lamers and their children Jennifer and Sara, Hilbert; Lynn (Tom) Schweitzer and their children Shauna, Sarah, Brad, Michaela, and Tom Jr, Neenah; and Todd, Appleton. He is also survived by in-laws: Mildred West, Bob (Marge) Brouillard, Bill Brouillard, Tom (Linda) Brouillard, and Joan Brouillard. Ray also had many nieces and nephews, and three great grandchildren.
Ray was preceded in death by his parents Albert and Minnie West; his identical twin Roy; sisters: Rosemary (Elroy) Aerts, and Helen (Fred) Hall; and brother-in-law: Jack Brouillard.
Visitation for Raymond will take place at St. Thomas More Parish (1810 N. McDonald St., Appleton) on Monday, August 11, 2008, from 4-8 p.m.. There will be a prayer service at 7 p.m. Visitation will continue on Tuesday morning, from 9 until the time of service. Funeral services will be held at the church at 11 a.m. Tuesday, August 12, 2008 with Rev. Gerald Falk officiating. Internment will be in St. Joseph Cemetery, Appleton.
Valley Funeral Home
2211 N. Richmond Street
Appleton, WI 54911
"Serving as would be Served."
- Graduation: He graduated from St John High School, Little Chute, in 1945.
Nancy Marie Brouillard
Helen Tillie Kitzinger
F, b. November 19, 1910, d. September 21, 1976
- Birth: Helen Tillie Kitzinger was born on November 19, 1910 in Black Creek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She and Joseph Alsid Brouillard were married on February 5, 1934.
- Death: Helen Tillie Kitzinger died on September 21, 1976, at age 65.
- Burial: She was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Named after Aunt Tillie Leisgang.
Joseph Alsid Brouillard
M, b. April 9, 1909, d. July 20, 1975
- Birth: Joseph Alsid Brouillard was born on April 9, 1909 in Chippewa Falls, Chippewa Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Helen Tillie Kitzinger were married on February 5, 1934.
- Death: Joseph Alsid Brouillard died on July 20, 1975, at age 66, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in Highland Memorial Park, Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
Paul Albert West