Donna Marie Weyenberg
F, b. December 8, 1946, d. January 3, 1985
- Birth: Donna Marie Weyenberg was born on December 8, 1946 in Town of Vandenbroek, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: She was married on June 24, 1967 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on January 3, 1985, at age 38, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY
Saturday, January 5, 1985
Mrs. Jerold Danke [Donna Weyenberg] Route 1, Fremont
Age 38, died Thursday evening, January 3, 1985 in Appleton. She was born in the Town of Vanden Broek the daughter of Frank and Harriet Vissers Weyenberg. On June 24, 1967 she married Jerold Danke in Little Chute. She was a former employee of Hillshire Farms and a member of Zion Lutheran Church, Readfield.
Survivors include her husband, a son, Jeremy; three daughters; Dulcie, Kim and Tara all at home; her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Weyenberg, Kaukauna; a brother and sister in-law, Thomas and Karen Weyenberg, Kimberly; three sisters and brothers in-law, Sandra and William Butelewski, Kaukauna; Maxine and Vernon Newhouse, Freedom; Glenda and James Kufner, Appleton; her fathe and mother in-law, Mr. and Mrs. William Danke, Readfield; six brothers in-law, Mr. & Mrs. Donald Danke, Menasha; Mr. & Mrs. Russel Danke, Readfield; Mr. & Mrs. William A. Danke, New London; Mr. & Mrs. Garold Danke, Iown; Mr. & Mrs. Robert Danke and Mr. & Mrs. Thomas Kanke all from Hortonville; six sisters in-law, Mr. & Mrs. Philip gallow, Neenah; Mr. & Mrs. Donald Dey, Weyaywega; Mr. & Mrs. Robert Webb and Diane Lathrop all of New London; Mr. and Mrs. Doug Ehrhard and Mr. & Mrs. Charles Grothe all of Missouri.
Funeral services will be 1:30 p.m. Sunday at Zion Lutheran Church, Readfield with Rev. John Brandt officiating. Burial will be in the parish cemetery. Friends may cll at the Lewin funeral Home, Fremont after 4 p.m. Saturday until 10:30 a.m. Sunday and then at the church until the hour of service. A memorial fund has been established.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1965.
James Norman Kufner
M, b. February 8, 1946, d. January 23, 2010
- Birth: James Norman Kufner was born on February 8, 1946 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on January 23, 2010, at age 63.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/12/106.
- Note: January 26, 2010
Kufner, James N. "Jim"
James Norman Kufner, age 63, passed away unexpectedly on Saturday, January 23, 2010. He was born in Appleton on February 8, 1946, the son of the late Erwin and Florence (Hawley) Kufner.
Jim was a loving husband, father, grandfather, brother and uncle and he will be truly missed.
Jim is lovingly survived by his wife, Glenda Kufner of Appleton; children: Lane (Rachel) Kufner, Jared (special friend, Bridget Pahnke) Kufner of Appleton, Justin Kufner of Oshkosh, Jana Kufner of Appleton; grandson, Austin Kufner; sisters: Jean Wojahn, Janet Warner; brother, John Kufner; numerous nieces and nephews; sister-in-law, Margaret Kufner; and brothers-in-law: Norm Van Heuklon, Dave (June) Van Ryzin and Ernest Meulemans.
Jim is preceded in death by his brothers: Erv Kufner and Paul Kufner; sisters: Mary Louise Van Heuklon, Rita (Conrad "Bud") Tedlund, Joan Sanders, Barb Van Ryzin, Yvonne Meulemans and Margaret Kufner.
A Funeral Liturgy will be held at 4 p.m. Wednesday, January 27, 2010, at ST. THOMAS MORE CATHOLIC CHURCH, 1810 N. McDonald Street, Appleton, with Fr. Gerald Falk officiating. Friends will be received at the church from 1:30 p.m. until the time of Mass.
Wichmann Funeral Home
537 N. Superior Street
Lane Jonathon Kufner
Jared James Kufner
- Descendant of an Immigrant on: Maria Magdalena
M, b. June 7, 1914, d. January 4, 1915
- Birth: William Weyenberg was born on June 7, 1914.
- Death: He died on January 4, 1915, at age 0, in Little Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old Unmarked.
Raymond Jacob Weyenberg
M, b. January 8, 1919, d. September 20, 1999
- Birth: Raymond Jacob Weyenberg was born on January 8, 1919 in Town of Grand Chute, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Marriage: He and Rose Marie Verhagen were married on August 28, 1943.
- Death: Raymond Jacob Weyenberg died on September 20, 1999, at age 80, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/1/58S.
- Note: SOURCE: APPLETON POST CRESCENT OBITUARY
Tuesday, September 21, 1999 Raymond J. Weyenberg N212 Pinecrest Blvd. Appleton
Age 80, died Monday, September 20, 1999. He was born in the Town of Grand Chute on January 8, 1919, to Henry and Cornelia (Joosten) Weyenberg. He married Rose Marie Verhagen on August 28, 1943, they shared 56 years together. He worked as a painter in the trades for most of his life, retiring from Theda Clark Hospital in 1985. He enjoyed his free time at the cottage in Lakewood, being outdoors, gardening and enjoying nature, and spending time with his grandkids. He was a 50-year member of the Catholic Order of Foresters and Kaukauna Moose Lodge No. 953.
Raymond is survived by his wife, Rose Marie; a daughter, Carol Feldkamp, Arpin, Wi; two sons, William, Appleton; Daniel, Appleton; a brother-in-law, James (Darlene) Verhagen; a sister, Cele Vander Heyden, Appleton; a sister-in-law Francis Weyenberg, Appleton; three grandchildren, Christopher, Cassandra and Carrie Feldkamp; nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents; brothers John, Martin, Frank and William, and a sister, Marie Lamers.
Rose Marie Verhagen
F, b. August 12, 1924, d. January 23, 2015
- Birth: Rose Marie Verhagen was born on August 12, 1924.
- Marriage: She and Raymond Jacob Weyenberg were married on August 28, 1943.
- Death: Rose Marie Verhagen died on January 23, 2015, at age 90.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/1/58S.
- Note: Rose Marie Weyenberg, 90, of Appleton, passed away peacefully surrounded by her children on Friday, January 23, 2015. She was born on August 12, 1924, daughter of John and Henrietta (Jennerjahn) Verhagen. On August 28, 1942, Rose was united in marriage to Raymond Weyenberg. She was a sweet, simple lady, who will be truly missed.
Rose is survived by her daughter, Carol Feldkamp; her sons: Bill and Dan Weyenberg; grandchildren: Christopher Feldkamp, Cassandra (Mark) David and Carrie (Robert) Stangler; two great-grandsons: Wesley and Grayson; and a sister-in-law, Darleen Verhagen. Also of mention should be some incredibly special nieces and nephews .
Rose was preceded in death by her husband, Raymond; her parents; a brother James Verhagen; brothers and sisters-in-law: John (Helen) Weyenberg, Frank (Harriet) Weyenberg, Martin (Frances) Weyenberg, Marie (Jake) Lamers and Cecilia (Norm) Vander Heyden.
Funeral services will be held at 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, January 27, 2015, at St. John Nepomucene Catholic Church, 323 S. Pine Street, Little Chute, with Fr. Ron Belitz officiating. Visitation will be at the church on Tuesday from 10:00 a.m. until the time of the Mass. Interment will be in St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. For online condolences, please visit www.verkuilenfh.com.
Mary Ellen Weyenberg
F, b. May 5, 1856, d. November 3, 1941
- Birth: Mary Ellen Weyenberg was born on May 5, 1856 in Suamico, Brown Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: She was baptized on July 29, 1856 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 3, 1941, at age 85, in Evanston, Cook Co, Illinois.
Charles Melvin Rohrer
M, b. July 1846
- Birth: Charles Melvin Rohrer was born in July 1846.
Elizabeth Maria Weyenberg
F, b. January 2, 1859, d. November 3, 1941
- Birth: Elizabeth Maria Weyenberg was born on January 2, 1859 in Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Baptism: She was baptized on January 5, 1859 in St John Nepomucene Church, Little Chute, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on November 3, 1941, at age 82, in Julian, San Diego Co, California.
M, b. July 1856
- Birth: William Smith was born in July 1856 in England.