Daniel E VanHammond
M, b. December 16, 1945, d. March 9, 1999
- Birth: Daniel E VanHammond was born on December 16, 1945 in Kimberly, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on March 9, 1999, at age 53, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St Mary's, Kaukauna, Wisconsin.
- Note: Appleton Post Crescent
Thursday, March 11, 1999
Daniel E. Hammond
211 W. 10th St. Kaukauna
Age 53, died Tuesday, March 9, 1999, at Appleton Medical Center following a courageous battle with cancer. He was born December 16, 1945, in Kimberly, the son of Martin and Alice May [Welch] Van Hammond, and had been a Kaukauna resident all of his life. Dan had been employed by VandeHey-Raleigh Manufacturing Inc. until ill health forced his retirement. He enjoyed restoring cars.
He is survived by his mother, Alice M. [Welch] Van Hammond, Kaukauna; a son, Tom Van Hammond and his special friend, Nichole Hulbert, Appleton; his former wife, Jeri Polley, Fremont; five brother and four sisters in-law, Dick Van Hammond and special friend, Mardie Paalman, Little Chute; Jerry and Lynn Van Hammond, Kaukauna; Jim and Jane Van Hammond, Kimberly; Joe and Maryann Van Hammond, Appleton; and Arnie and Peggy Van Hammond, Combined Locks; three sisters and two brothers in-law, Shirley and Bob Still, Appleton; Yvonne 'Bunnie' and Lee Ellenbecker, Appleton; and Luanne Fenske, South Carolina.
He was preceded in death by his father, Martin Van Hammond, on December 20, 1996.
The funeral service will be at 6 p.m. on Friday, March 12, 1999 at Greenwood-Fargo Funeral Home, Kaukauna, with Father Irvin Udulutsch officiating. Burial will be in St. Mary Cemetery, Kaukauna. Friends may call at the funeral home from 4 p.m. until the time of the service.
Robert R Still
M, b. June 22, 1935, d. February 5, 2002
- Birth: Robert R Still was born on June 22, 1935 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on February 5, 2002, at age 66.
M, b. May 7, 1966, d. May 30, 2014
- Birth: Randy Still was born on May 7, 1966.
- Marriage: He was married on May 12, 1989 in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on May 30, 2014, at age 48.
- Note: Randy G. Still, 48, of Appleton, died unexpectedly at St. Elizabeth's Hospital, on Friday May 30, 2014.
Randy was born on May 7, 1966 to Bob and Shirley (VanHammond) Still.
He graduated from Appleton East High School in 1984.
On May 12, 1989 he was united in marriage to Jennifer Vanevenhoven at Holy Cross Church in Kaukauna.
Randy was a home builder for 14 years and was currently with Oshkosh Corp.
He is survived by his wife Jennifer, two sons; Michael and Matthew, his mother Shirley Still, sister Carla (Tim) Schommer, in-laws Roger and Mary Vanevenhoven, brother-in-law Tim (Sue) Vanevenhoven, sister-in-law Sarah Murray, and many nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. Randy was preceded in death by his father Bob.
Mass of Christian Burial will be held on Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at 11:30 AM at St. Bernadette Catholic Church 2331 E. Lourdes Dr. Appleton, with Fr. Don Zuleger officiating. Relatives and friends may visit with the family on Wednesday from 9:30 to 11:00 AM at the CHURCH.
In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to the family.
Forever in our hearts
Jen, Mike, and Matt.
Maryann T Gillette
F, b. August 15, 1945, d. July 15, 2003
- Birth: Maryann T Gillette was born on August 15, 1945 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on July 15, 2003, at age 57, in Zion, Lake Co, Illinois.
- Note: Age 55, passed away Tuesday, July 15, 2003 at the Midwest Regional Medical Center in Zion, Illinois, where she had sought treatment for her five-year battle with cancer. Maryann was born in Appleton on August 15, 1947, daughter of the late Ralph Gillette and Marie (Peerenboom) Gillette who survives. She was a 1965 graduate of the Kaukauna High School, and also received a Master’s Degree in elementary education from the University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh. On July 3, 1970, she married Joe Van Hammond at St. Aloysius Catholic Church in Kaukauna; he survives. Maryann taught kindergarten at the Tanner Elementary School in Kaukauna. Her greatest joys came from her classroom and her precious little students – she enjoyed and loved them all so much !
Maryann is survived by her husband of thirty-three years: Joe Van Hammond of Appleton; her mother: Marie Gillette of Appleton; a brother: Chuck (Chieko) Gillette of Townsend; a sister: Jo Ann Gillette of Appleton; her mother-in-law: Alice Van Hammond of Kaukauna. Maryann is also survived by Joe’s brothers and sister: Dick Van Hammond of Little Chute and his longtime companion Mardi Paalman; Jerry (Lynn) Van Hammond of Kaukauna; Jim (Jane) Van Hammond of Kimberly; Arnie (Peg) Van Hammond of Combined Locks; Yvonne (Lee) Ellenbecker of Appleton; LuAnn Van Hammond of Appleton. She is further survived by numerous nieces, nephews, cousins, a very special uncle John “gene” DeBruin, and many friends. Maryann was preceded in death by her father, her father-in-law Martin Van Hammond, and a brother-in-law Daniel Van Hammond.
Per Maryann’s request, no visitation or services will be held.
The family would like to thank the nurses and staff at the Appleton Medical Center as well as the nurses and staff at the Cancer Treatment Center of America in Zion, Illinois.
FARGO FUNERAL HOME 400 W. Wisconsin Avenue Kaukauna, Wisconsin 54130 920-766-6200.
- Graduation: She graduated from Kaukauna High School in 1965.
Peggy Ann Feistel
F, b. July 7, 1950, d. October 15, 2011
- Birth: Peggy Ann Feistel was born on July 7, 1950 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: She died on October 15, 2011, at age 61, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: She was buried in Holy Cross, Kaukauna, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Note: Peggy Van Hammond, 61, Combined Locks, passed away with her family by her side holding her hands, Saturday, October 15, 2011, at Appleton Medical Center. She was born July 7, 1950, in Appleton, daughter of Wilmer "Mike" and Ann (Blazek) Feistel. Peggy married the love of her life, Arnold "Arnie" L. Van Hammond May 8, 1971, at Zion Lutheran Church, Appleton. Peggy was a member of Zion Lutheran Church, Appleton. She was employed at Pick N Save, Kimberly, for over 20 years. She enjoyed attending classic car shows with her family. Peggy also enjoyed sitting on the front porch and driveway with Arnie watching the cars and birds go by. Peggy also loved spending as much time as she could with her grandchildren.
Peggy is survived by her husband, Arnold; 2 daughters: Vicky (Dan) Jones, Combined Locks; Kimberly (Kelly) Kuether, New London; 5 grandchildren: Kevin Van Der Linden, Ashley Jones, Cheyanne Kuether, Cody Kuether, Collin Hilker; a brother, Dennis (Kathy) Feistel, Appleton; a sister, Sharon (Lee) Ebben, Kaukauna; sister-in-law, Joanne Monday, Kaukauna; brothers-in-law and sisters-in-law: Richard Van Hammond and special friend, Mardie, Appleton; Jerry (Lynn) Van Hammond, Texas; James (Jane) Van Hammond, Kimberly; Joseph Van Hammond, Appleton; Yvonne "Bunny" (Lee) Ellenbecker, Appleton; Luanne Fenske, Neenah; a special cousin, Pat Vanden Bloemen; nieces, nephews, and other relatives.
Peggy was preceded in death by her parents Wilmer and Ann Feistel; father-in-law and mother-in-law, Martin (Alice) Van Hammond; a brother, Larry Feistel; brothers-in-law, Daniel Van Hammond, Robert Still; sister-in-law, Marianne Van Hammond.
A gathering and celebration of Peggy's life will be held from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. Thursday, October 20, 2011, at the Verkuilen Funeral Home, 101 Canal St., Little Chute. Interment will be in Holy Cross Cemetery, Kaukauna. In lieu of flowers a memorial has been established.
Peggy's family wishes to thank Dr. Maria T. Aristigueta, Dr. Laurin Bellg, and Dr. Brooks, along with the nurses and staff in the ICU at Appleton Medical Center for their wonderful care and compassion.
Verkuilen Funeral Home
& Cremation Services Little Chute
920 788 3321
Published in Appleton Post-Crescent from October 18 to October 20, 2011.
Dorothy Mae Wydeven
F, b. May 4, 1937, d. December 4, 1937
- Birth: Dorothy Mae Wydeven was born on May 4, 1937.
- Death: She died on December 4, 1937, at age 0.
- Burial: She was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, Old/4/24.
David J Wydeven
M, b. February 4, 1950, d. November 22, 2005
- Birth: David J Wydeven was born on February 4, 1950 in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Death: He died on November 22, 2005, at age 55, in Appleton, Outagamie Co, Wisconsin.
- Burial: He was buried in St John Cemetery, Little Chute, Wisconsin, New/9/4.
- Note: November 25, 2005
Wydeven, David J. David J. Wydeven, Appleton, died Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2005 at Brewster Village at the age of 55. He was born in Appleton, Feb. 4, 1950, son of George and Agnes (Van Hammond) Wydeven. David loved music, model cars and bingo. In addition to his father, he is survived by two brothers: Jack (Carol) Wydeven, Little Chute and Ken Wydeven, Appleton; and a sister, Judy (Bill) Asuma, Rhinelander. David is also survived by many nieces, nephews, aunts and uncles. He is preceded in death by his mother, Agnes and two infant sisters, Dorothy Mae and Carol Ann. The Funeral Mass will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 26, 2005 at St. Thomas More Catholic Church, Appleton. The Rev. Msgr. Mark Schommer and Rev. Gerald Falk will concelebrate. Friends may call at the church Saturday after 9:30 a.m. until the time of Mass. Committal St. John Cemetery, Little Chute. In lieu of flowers, a memorial is being established. The family would like to thank the staff of Brewster Village for their wonderful care and concern for David over these past years. David was loved and will be remembered by everyone who knew him. He was a very special person in many ways. O'CONNELL FUNERAL SERVICES 2020 E. Main Street Little Chute 759-2951.